Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

The Harvest and Human DNA … by R.E. Sutherland, M.Ed./sciences

3 posts in this topic

Copyrighted.  Permission is granted to post or redistribute article in its entirety.  All rights reserved. source

SUBJECT: The Harvest and Human DNA

By R.E. Sutherland, M.Ed./sciences

INTRODUCTION:  Every human may choose their eternal spiritual destiny. To ‘not choose’ is also a choice.  It is written.  Some religious groups force compliance to a dogma, which is occult-based with Christian words.  Other religious groups agonize about how so many humans choose to ignore their warnings about eternal destiny and try coerce humans into believing, but do not share truth.  Some of us do not give a flip about where anyone else goes after death, because it is not our duty to “save” anyone.  It is our duty to shine the light of Truth, throw salt on deceit, and then allow the spiritual world to manage each person’s destiny.  The Creator is certainly able to present himself to everyone who desires a meeting.  Open your mind and learn new information, because scientists are quickly learning that ancient history is true. There are other dimensions working an intricate agenda through humans on earth.  Seek Truth, reject FALSE information, and think for yourself.

QUOTE: Aristotle said, “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” (end quote)

References:

Matthew 9:37
Then He [Jesus] said to His disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.

Revelation 14:15
And another angel came out of the temple, crying out with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Put in your sickle and reap, for the hour to reap has come, because the harvest of the earth is ripe.”

FIRST: Many nations have ancient history stored in their archives, and some of it discusses the same events that are recorded in the Hebrew ancient scriptures, like a man and woman created in a garden and the Great Flood.  So, to argue that our understanding of the spiritual world is based on myth and Oral Tradition is illogical, ignorant, and stupid.  The eyewitness testimonies are recorded and are legal Evidence; therefore, history speaks to us of spiritual encounters and our purpose on earth.

Source:  Lee Strobel, Legal Editor for the Chicago Tribune

VIDEO:  (27.32 minutes)

http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/lib/people/sublib/Lee+Strobel/ec/xvY2czcDrGTGItLae7w8vbwvCSzUwn8m

SECOND: The purpose of the Christ, the prophesied Messiah, was to Sign, Seal, and Deliver a contract between humans on earth with a heavenly dimension.  It is a contract that no human can break.  It is a Forever Covenant, which is recognized by the Courts of every nation under International law. Heretofore, humans had a very bad track record of breaking contracts with the Most High dimension (i.e., Adam and Eve, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, etc.).  The Christ fixed that problem.  He put an Offer on the table of humanity.

THIRD: The Vatican tweaked the ancient Hebrew history to fit its own preferences.  The Vatican is occult at its core, but puts on the “happy Christian face” to profit its homosexual enterprise in Rome.  It has instructed its congregants that humans get to Heaven through works, especially donations to the offering plate and obedience to the Pope.  The ascension of Christ is ignored by the Vatican, and Jesus is left hanging on the bloody cross, because that is the focus of its occult worship: Blood Sacrifice.   The Pope has given himself a title of nobility as the “Vicar,” who handles the forgiveness of sins in his flock.  The Vatican has totally misconstrued the intent of the Forever Contract, and is holding billions of humans in damnation to a dimension described by the Christ as “Hell.”

Reference:  Vicar Of Christ

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vicar%20of%20christ

Definition of VICAR OF CHRIST: pope 1 . ADVERTISEMENT. First Known Use of VICAR OF CHRIST. 15th century

Reference: The Secret behind the Secret Societieshttp://amazingdiscoveries.tv/categories&cid=2&c=Total_Onslaught&lo=detailed&s=mr&t=a&p=2

Reference: Matthew 10:28
Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

FOURTH: Ancient scriptures dating back to 20,000 BC reveal that genetic manipulation of the human species is an ongoing project, which is performed by multidimensional beings, who sneak across the dimensional divide.  This information was picked up by the Hebrew writers and carried forward as they built their nation. 

Reference:  Cosmic Abandonment by Mark Passio [An academic explanation of the Genetic history of humanity using ancient historical records.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo

Reference:  Genesis 6

[The Corruption of Mankind ] Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever,because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”…

FIFTH: All of the prophetic warnings about the End of the Age have been fulfilled, and the “signs and wonders” are in process today.  They are screaming “Change is coming.”  The Church Age ended with the appearance of the Star of Bethlehem on June 30, 2015.  History and Science reveal that the Ages on Earth coincide with the orbit of the Dark Star called “Nemesis”.  It comes by every 3,600 years.  It is due to be closest to earth around December, 2015, and it will cause a Pole Shift this time due to its close proximity in the Fly-by.

Reference: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15/The Return of the Bethlehem star!

Torah Portion for Shabbat: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!

LINK:   http://hebrewnationonline.com/

Reference:  September 13, 2015 – END SHEMITAH 7th year.

September 14, 2015 – Beginning of the 70th Jubilee year from the time of Joshua when he entered the Promised Land.

Source: http://propheciesoftheendtimes.com/?p=4669

Blood Moons, the Shemitah and Prophetic Implications we can’t ignore

by Evangelist M. Parker, July 26, 2014

SIXTH: The “Abduction” phenomenon that was confirmed by a Harvard professor, albeit against government mandates to hide it, and it has a purpose.  How do I know this?  One of my own sons reported “something strange happened” when he was about seven years old.  His brother snitched to me what he said.  Of course, as a parent I asked what happened.  He said in his sleep he was taken somewhere, and that he was with other boys his age.  He was angry, and the beings knew he did not like them, so they were very cautious around him. My son happened to be gifted with an art talent, so I asked him to draw a picture of those beings.  He quickly complied with my request.  His drawing very detailed and his abductees were Insectoid beings.  That was my first scientific piece of evidence as a Biologist that something connected to DNA was happening with humans on earth.  The rest of my research came much later.  The other son has not been abducted and is genetically different from his brother.

SEVENTH: The ancient histories reveal that humans have been genetically altered over Time to serve as slaves.  There are several multidimensional levels that come and harvest the DNA-constructs who fit the specifications needed for their intention. The Bible discusses this Harvest, which is posted at the Introduction of this article.  The Forever Covenant offers each human an opportunity to get out of slavery in other dimensions by correcting the genetic expression at the cellular level.  A change in the DNA destroys the “usefulness” of the human slave to the multidimensional Lords of the dark worlds. It changes the frequency of that cell.  The DNA serves as an antenna, which was discovered by accident, and confirmed in 1999, after ten years of infighting amongst cellular biologist.

EIGHTH: How does one change the DNA of ones cells?  It is very simple.  Say the name “Jesus”.  It is the password to the heavenly dimension, and that name means “savior”.  Allow the Holy Spirit to download into your body.  The Offer to repair the DNA must be legally Accepted by the human.  It will not be forced upon anyone.  Then, start learning how to manage yourself with the Uplink created as the DNA tunes into the other dimension.  So simple, even a child can understand what to do.  Humans make it very difficult, because they have been taught to resist Truth and information about their Creator by everything in society: Pastors, Priests, Teachers, Governments, Television, etc.

Reference:  Mark 10:25
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

CONCLUSION: The Harvest time is approaching.  It appears to be at the end of 2015 and beginning of 2016.  Now, you are informed.  Personally, I do not care what choice you make.  I know my DNA was changed in 1975, and my destiny will be with the Creator, who is a very loving and kind Heavenly Father.  My duty is to teach and inform individuals:  (1) Your DNA frequency is the Passport to another dimension, (2) Your spirit is Eternal, whether you believe it or not, (3) Slavery in the dimensions of hell for eternity is a very long time, (4) Your destiny is a choice, and (5) the Password to receive the DNA correction is:  JESUS.

References for further edification:

Matthew 7:22-24

22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’

23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Matthew 13:47-50

47 [Jesus said] “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet cast into the sea, and gathering fish of every kind; 48 and when it was filled, they drew it up on the beach; and they sat down and gathered the good fish into containers, but the bad they threw away. 49 So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 18:10-11
10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven. 11 For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

Mark 16:11-19
11 When they heard that He was alive and had been seen by her, they refused to believe it.

12 After that, He appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking along on their way to the country.

13 They went away and reported it to the others, but they did not believe them either.

14 Afterward He appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at the table; and He reproached them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who had seen Him after He had risen.

15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

16 He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

17 These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

19 So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.

END

++++++++++++
AUTHOR:                                                                                                                              

R.E. Sutherland, M.Ed./sciences

Freelance Investigative Science Reporter since 1996

24 years – Virginia Licensed Science Teacher (biology, chemistry, physics)

9.3 years-Nuclear lab and Nuclear Radiological Protection Inspector

1992 – Certificate of Completion for “Teaching Nuclear Topics”

Author:  American and Russian Alliance of 1858 (ISBN: 13: 9780595215010)

1998 – GOP Primary candidate for SC State Superintendent of Education

2000 – GOP Primary candidate for SC Governor

2004 – Libertarian candidate for US Senate

Web Archive in the Library of Congress:

http://webarchive.loc.gov/lcwa0016/2004*/www.reb4liberty.com/

+++++++++++++

source

Anyone know if semen is in the periodic table of elements and can provide a reference?

Read Carl Jung's 'Man & His Symbols'

semen is not an element. reference- periodic table of elements

Read Carl Jung's 'Man & His Symbols'

semen is not an element. reference- periodic table of elements

thanks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIz5P3zketE

'Man and his Symbols' Carl G Jung Part 1

listening to now part 1 of 4 above (autoplay to hear all)

Edited by rbear
fixed txt

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.