Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Muslim practice of drinking camel urine could be leading to spread of Mers virus.

14 posts in this topic

:chuckle:

Hey y'all milk ain't yellow, neither is snow. 

More on urine drinking practice of Muslims here.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam

The Ministry of Health admitted Wednesday that the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) remains a significant threat to public health in the Kingdom, particularly in Taif.
The ministry said its Command and Control Center (CCC), responsible for coordinating the response to MERS, is concerned about breaking the chain of transmission in Taif, after several infections and deaths in the city.
Since Sept. 5, there have been 38 confirmed cases of the disease across the country. At least 17 people have been infected with the virus in Taif. The primary cases in the city involved people who had unprotected contact with camels and then came into contact with others, including health care workers.
"The available evidence indicates that camels transmit MERS-CoV to humans, who then infect each other through direct contact with droplets that contain the virus," said Anees Sindi, deputy chief of the CCC.

http://www.arabnews.com/news/652291

:chuckle: And here I always thought that the whole Koran thing about camel urine was kind of a hazing ritual "Do you think if We tell him it will cure anything, he'll drink it?" Allah being the greatest of liars/tricksters, right? :jptdknpa:

I was kinda hoping that would slide by without someone noticing:ph34r:

I couldn't help it. :blush: What kind of protection should they use I wonder. Hazmat suit?
I know it's not really funny but it hard to feel sorry for people who drink camel pee.

I think I have deciphered this. Muhammad recommends drinking camel urine to eliminate his population. Wow what a great prophet

Muhammad prescribed camel urine as medicine to his followers from the tribe of Uraynah. Because Muslims believed Muhammad to be a prophet who received a divine revelation, they continue to prescribe camel urine as medicine despite the lack of evidence proving there is any medicinal value in camel urine and indications that drinking camel urine is actually harmful.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam

Also this also exposes the supposedly child abuse theory that the world is supposedly against. If they were really against this, the cdc/etc would really be in their country locking up these people. Also the fbi/etc would be all over their country's imprisoning them. 

A’isha: Mohammed’s Nine-Year Old Wife

July 2010 version

Numerous people have said that Mohammed had sex with his youngest wife, ‘Aisha, daughter of Abu Bakr, when he was about 53 and she was only nine years old. 

Numerous people have said that Mohammed had sex with his youngest wife, ‘Aisha, daughter of Abu Bakr, when he was about 53 and she was only nine years old. cont

http://www.muslimhope.com/AishaNine.htm

MUHAMMAD, AISHA, ISLAM, AND CHILD BRIDES

by Silas

NOTE

I needed to edit and correct this article because I’ve learned some new details. Initially, I believed what many Muslims asserted: Muhammad sexually consummated his marriage to the nine year old Aisha following her first menstruation. HOWEVER, after reading brother Sam Shamoun’s articles (12), I realized that the Quran, the Hadith, and Muslim scholar’s writings state that a Muslim husband can engage in sex with a child-bride before she has her first menses. Further, Muhammad actually did just this – he had intercourse with Aisha prior to her first menses!

This increases the weight and scope of my argument and places Muhammad and Islam in a far darker, more disreputable, light. Many Muslims don’t know this and by their own standards Muhammad did the wrong thing in having sex with a child. Muslims have to answer for their continued support for Muhammad because he transgresses their standards. When children are allowed to be used for sex then that is sexual exploitation; so why do they support the creator and establishment of a system that entrenches the abuse and sexual exploitation of children?

cont http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm

Yeah, just yummy...

Could that be where "camel toe" came from ? 

Edited by Falling down

Wrong, Ay'sha was actually 16. and jewish. Muhammad chopped her  father's head off in the morning, then raped her in the afternoon.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.