Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

Bright note on a dark day.

22 posts in this topic

With all the headlines of war and rumor of war and the stock markets taking a hit around the world. 

US16,990.60 -358.04 2.06% < -- ouch

On a brighter note it was much cooler here on Texas today. 

-

With all the headlines of war and rumor of war and the stock markets taking a hit around the world. 

-

Maybe im the only one but i feel the need to get my shit together REAL FAST! on some level the universe is telling me THIS TIME ITS ON!

1 person likes this

Got my back pack and tent all ready and the bike gassed up .

Lets hope all this DOOM and Gloom wont get real !

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/camping/smileys-camping-068148.gif

Maybe im the only one but i feel the need to get my shit together REAL FAST! on some level the universe is telling me THIS TIME ITS ON!

I feel the same way.  For some reason, I can't shake the feeling that something is absolutely going to happen this time.  Therefore, I've felt an increased sense of urgency to learn all that I can as fast as I can.  However, I'm not afraid of whatever may be coming our way. 

Therefore, I've felt an increased sense of urgency to learn all that I can as fast as I can.  However, I'm not afraid of whatever may be coming our way. 

me to, don't be afraid of what's coming, bee afraid of what's here! rapist lars thieves killers bombs drugs corrupt government.  I think most of us do, fear what us already herehere

me to, don't be afraid of what's coming, bee afraid of what's here! rapist lars thieves killers bombs drugs corrupt government.  I think most of us do, fear what us already herehere

I concur. Even with the small semblance of good there is in this world, I believe its outweighed by the wickedness. So yes, it's absolutely a scary place as is. It could be about to even worse. However, I'm still not afraid. I'll just continue on the journey for truth for as long as I can. Call me Fox Mulder.

-

Yee haw! Wet stuff falling from the sky that has been absent since the deluge in May.

Again??????

Economic doom this must be the 10,000th time I've seen it predicted since the 80s ?

I think I will wait till tomorrow ?

Again??????

Economic doom this must be the 10,000th time I've seen it predicted since the 80s ?

I think I will wait till tomorrow ?

The dark part In the stock market is the people who are being fleeced in that Ponzi scheme . Specially those who are forced to gamble with their retirement money in 401k .The elite are putting in a nickel and taking out a dime. 

Oh, I think things are in the works, but not really scared. Ticked off, waiting for the likely attacks to get more organized, give us something to actually fight against. Once they do, can't be scared, just wait for the whites of their eyes and all ;-) :akomjiis:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.