Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Americans are not our enemies - Russian Foreign Ministry

75 posts in this topic

Americans are not our enemies - Russian Foreign Ministry

Director of the Russian Foreign Affairs Ministry's Department for Information and Press Maria Zakharova.

Despite attempts by the Washington administration to impose anti-Russian views on ordinary people in the US, the American nation is not the enemy of Russia, says Maria Zakharova, the Foreign Ministry's official representative. 

In a recent interview with popular Russian daily Komsomolskaya Pravda, Zakharova said that in her opinion the United States as a nation was not hostile to Russia. "The USA is not Obama. The USA is the people who populate the country. The problem lies in the fact that the current US authorities are trying to impose anti-Russian sentiments on their people," she said. "But the USA as a nation and Americans as a people are not our enemies." 

Reporters also asked Zakharova to comment on Barak Obama's statement that the Russian economy was in tatters, made in the State of the Union Address in January this year. 

"I am very surprised by the fact that the head of a state, who considers himself a civilized person, is proud of doing harm to other people. I have always thought that we should be proud of doing good to people," Zakharova answered. "This is the first time I've ever seen something like this in the history of modern diplomacy," she added. 

cont http://www.sott.net/article/300406-Americans-are-not-our-enemies-Russian-Foreign-Ministry

1 person likes this

Get out of eastern Ukraine and give the  Crimea  back to the  Ukraine .  All problem solved .

Get out of eastern Ukraine and give the  Crimea  back to the  Ukraine .  All problem solved .

FD, you really don't believe for one moment that this act stated will
solve any of these problems, now do you?

I know though that you were just stating the obvious, so kindly please
disregard the above... lol.

Just injecting a bit of humor into a bad situation.

FD, you really don't believe for one moment that this act stated willsolve any of these problems, now do you?

I know though that you were just stating the obvious, so kindly please
disregard the above... lol.

Just injecting a bit of humor into a bad situation.

lol

I do believe that act will solve Russia's financial problems .

Anybody that really looks at the conflict in The  Ukraine  comes to the instant realization that it was war for oil/gas.

I find it amazing that even though it is completely obvious no one is talking about it ?

Take a look .......

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/05/18/world/europe/in-taking-crimea-putin-gains-a-sea-of-fuel-reserves.html?referrer=&_r=0

I have been delivering that message all over the forms. No one will comment on it for some strange  reason? 

What do you think CM ?

lol

I do believe that act will solve Russia's financial problems .

Anybody that really looks at the conflict in The  Ukraine  comes to the instant realization that it was war for oil/gas.

I find it amazing that even though it is completely obvious no one is talking about it ?

Take a look .......

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/05/18/world/europe/in-taking-crimea-putin-gains-a-sea-of-fuel-reserves.html?referrer=&_r=0

I have been delivering that message all over the forms. No one will comment on it for some strange  reason? 

What do you think CM ?

Well after the rumble of both the US and Saudi Arabia's pounce on Russia
to cause falling oil prices, and which has benefited America thus far, but has
hurt Russia, Its no wonder Russia has now sent out its conquering bear to
grab what they can. It's all about sending Washington and the Saudi's a message.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Well after the rumble of both the US and Saudi Arabia's pounce on Russiato cause falling oil prices, and which has benefited America thus far, but has
hurt Russia, Its no wonder Russia has now sent out its conquering bear to
grab what they can. It's all about sending Washington and the Saudi's a message.

I made the prediction about oil prices the day the little green men appeared in Crimea.

My next prediction will come true in a couple years if  Putin  doesn't yield .  The US has approved five new permits for liquefied  natural gas export plants  in the last two years . (  fast tracked )

We had only approved three such facilities in 10 years previously .  The next move is to cut Europe's dependence on natural gas from Russia .  I saw that within days of the beginning of the conflict .  I find it rather hard to believe Russia did not see it coming .

I made the prediction about oil prices the day the little green men appeared in Crimea.

My next prediction will come true in a couple years if  Putin  doesn't yield .  The US has approved five new permits for liquefied  natural gas export plants  in the last two years . (  fast tracked )

We had only approved three such facilities in 10 years previously .  The next move is to cut Europe's dependence on natural gas from Russia .  I saw that within days of the beginning of the conflict .  I find it rather hard to believe Russia did not see it coming .

You may not agree with me, but everything is scripted and part of the grand show, and the
world is a stage. It's the grandest show of all time for all of us to enjoy and be distracted by.
That's where the use of the word illusion comes in, though loosely used, It's not a supernatural
illusion, its just an outright big fat fucking lie!

From age and personal experience in dealing with people .  I cannot agree that everything in the world is scripted . There are far too many egos  for any script to run smoothly .

I kind of side with the opinion that  Putin knows  he screwed up but his ego won't let him nullify his mistakes  and for his mistakes and ego the Russian people are going to suffer .  Him and his cronies won't  suffer ,t'll be the average Russian suffering just like the average American does from power and greed .

From age and personal experience in dealing with people .  I cannot agree that everything in the world is scripted . There are far too many egos  for any script to run smoothly .

I kind of side with the opinion that  Putin knows  he screwed up but his ego won't let him nullify his mistakes  and for his mistakes and ego the Russian people are going to suffer .  Him and his cronies won't  suffer ,t'll be the average Russian suffering just like the average American does from power and greed .

Oh, there certainly are big fat egos, and because things do run off of script. That's what sanctions
were created for; rouge countries who resist the script! That's where regime changes are made
by the CIA and the likes. There is much more going on than meets the eye. It's a bit tough keeping
control of 3 different factions, but it does for the most part work!

We wouldn't be in this situation if WE (Obama, and Soros) would not have performed our little "color revolution" installing a NAZI puppet state so that Biden could put his son in charge of Ukraines largest gas company. I'd bet you would be screaming WAR! if Russia spent billions to destabilize Mexico, then started putting ballistic missiles there. This is nothing more than a revere of the Cuban missile crisis, and the results could be just as dangerous. WE had no business there as it is. The REAL issue is the petro dollar, and Russia is threatening that. So, yes it IS about gas and oil, but Russia was not the original agressor here, history will not be on Americas side on this one. We have become everything that we stood AGAINST for the last 230 years.

We wouldn't be in this situation if WE (Obama, and Soros) would not have performed our little "color revolution" installing a NAZI puppet state so that Biden could put his son in charge of Ukraines largest gas company. I'd bet you would be screaming WAR! if Russia spent billions to destabilize Mexico, then started putting ballistic missiles there. This is nothing more than a revere of the Cuban missile crisis, and the results could be just as dangerous. WE had no business there as it is. The REAL issue is the petro dollar, and Russia is threatening that. So, yes it IS about gas and oil, but Russia was not the original agressor here, history will not be on Americas side on this one. We have become everything that we stood AGAINST for the last 230 years.

nobody  believes your theory. The 4.5 billion was over 20 years of aid .   I'm sure you have links to several propaganda sites in an attempt to prove me wrong .

The far right holds less than 10% of the offices in Ukraine the true Nazis and fascist are coming from Russia .

I asked you before you never answered. Show me all the countries in the world that approve of the illegal annexation of the  Crimea . If I remember right there's only five out of the whole world that back him .

On a personal sub financial, sub conflict level....I have nothing against any Russian at all.

Nothing

Edited by RememberThis
typo

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.