Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

POPE FRANCIS (Jorge Bergoglio) - What the media has hidden from you

12 posts in this topic

See what CNN, MSNBC and Fox just got finished hiding from you. The American media has just got finished slobbering all over itself over the election of a "new Pope", and first "Jesuit Pope" in History. The excuse for this, is that we are told there are 1 billion Catholics "in the world". Meaning also however, there are 5 Billion who are not. And the 5

1 person likes this

I've written many articles concerning this, and that even the alternative news media
has become corrupted, and the few who have not sold out, have become themselves
victims of falsely placed and changed website content without even knowing it.

All that's needed is a changed word here, and a changed word there, and the content
has now become altered. Sadly though, 99% of the time, the website publishers never
catch these attacks. That's why alternative media news websites are allowed to remain,
and that's the only reason!

If there are any websites who have caught on to these tactics being used against them,
and corrections are made, these websites are always hacked and destroyed, or outright
shut down. There really is no legitimate alternative news media anymore!

Now the only truths can be gathered by good researchers who scour the web for real
content, and those who can read between the lines and decipher and remove all the
bullshit. It's an art, and the longer you do it, the better you will become.

What a good researcher looks for are those stories where tptb have a need to tell you
the truth before they do something, and that's exactly what they do. All those websites
where the owners and publishers have sold out all have their own style of writing. You
get to know them, and just how they think, and you become better at understanding
their lingo.

Even coming here to post what you may have discovered leaves the poster open to
these same attack tactics, and I have even seen it happen here as on DJ as well. It
was more prominent on DJ though... so far, but that can, and will most likely at some
point change.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Both GLP and LOP were notorious for changed, and/or removed content,
and even full threads. Especially on GLP. Bans were the worse, and I must
have had approx. 30-40 IP addresses banned on LOP, and 300-400 IP's
banned on GLP. I kid you not!

Isn't Catholic, but former Pentacostal, though amazed at this Pope's Lack of covering important stuff. I mean, how many Coptic Christians, Yadzis, I'm sure Christians of many stripes have been killed by ISS - and Not a Word. Not even so much as a general "pray for our oppressed brothers & sisters". That alone blows my mind. It's like the Catholic church itself is suffering the religious version of "White Guilt"! More or less afraid to let the outside world connect those poor souls to powerful churches. Disgusting, period.

On 8/20/2015, 11:10:28, Cryptic Mole said:

Both GLP and LOP were notorious for changed, and/or removed content,
and even full threads. Especially on GLP. Bans were the worse, and I must
have had approx. 30-40 IP addresses banned on LOP, and 300-400 IP's
banned on GLP. I kid you not!

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/wait-a-minute.jpg   300-400? Say what???? 

You kid me yes. I feel so puny now, only 6 or 7. I go as an AC now, Ms. Ban-a-lot-- I need a calculator -- every other day since they opened their swinging doors. 

Petrus Romanus, the last pope, is another Illuminati prince.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.h2yxSFpCev04FnZ52lLLGQ&w=130&h=150&c=7&p=0&dpr=2&pid=1.7

On 8/20/2015, 2:23:49, grav said:

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/wait-a-minute.jpg   300-400? Say what???? 

You kid me yes. I feel so puny now, only 6 or 7. I go as an AC now, Ms. Ban-a-lot-- I need a calculator -- every other day since they opened their swinging doors. 

Petrus Romanus, the last pope, is another Illuminati prince.

Hi Grav, I kid you not, but most likely only a bit over 300... lol. I exaggerated about 400... ROFL...
I'm glad I have two very nice ass kickin VPN's, one of which has constantly changing IP addresses.

Every pope is full of shit; from the first, and right on down to this last!

He isn't the black pope for no reason.

Also why did someone just say he was pentacostal...He is in no way a believer of the pentecost.

He isn't the black pope for no reason.

Also why did someone just say he was pentacostal...He is in no way a believer of the pentecost.

Yeah, I was wondering what that was all about myself?

Also wanted to comment... He's not the black pope, or is he?
They are actually two different things/individuals.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Pope Francis’ Boot-Licking Tour of Zionist Occupied Palestine

Francis pays tribute to Holohoax “survivors”, giving his full endorsement to the idolatry of Jew-worship.

Fresh off of kissing the hand of a homosexual agitator, Pope Francis is at it again. His recent trip to “Israel” was full of acts of submission to his Jewish bosses.

http://www.dailystormer.com/pope-francis-boot-licking-tour-of-zionist-occupied-palestine/

Pope Francis is a Jewish Imposter

Pope Francis says,  
'Inside every Christian is a Jew.'  Is he referring to himself?

http://www.savethemales.ca/2014/06/pope-francis-is-a-jewish-impos.html

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pope+fransis+a+jew&ia=news  dig, I am on 14:30 in the video having to stop to dig some, I could post more on the topic but I noticed most of the stuff up to 14:30 in the video, say about 80% at least of it and was like wtf when I noticed it briefly on the tele. I don't watch the tele, but others do and when I passed by, I heard/seen the weird stuff going on.To me it was so openly obvious, but to the people who had it on, they still don't get any of it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.