Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fact: "Assault" Weapons Kill Fewer People than Knives

5 posts in this topic

Published on Aug 19, 2015

Jakari Jackson talks about how the Bloomberg Group spent three-quarters of a million dollars in Oregon alone to push for expanded background checks when purchasing a firearm.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family:

If you could defend your home with knives they would be trying to take those too.

I will be willing to bet all those who are against firearms are going to wish they had a closet full of them before this last chapter in American history is over.

I always love when they try to say "Well, what do you need with something so powerful? So many rounds?!? Fast reloading?!?!" Well, if someone is trying to kill ME, I'm not *looking* for a fair fight, I'm looking to SURVIVE and have the best advantages I can Get! :f7TRnPw:

Its harder and harder to get fire arms and now ammo.there are many many other ways to protect ur family and property.my 10 yr old girl can shoot 3 arrows in less than 2 seconds and they on point.start looking for other ways to protect whtas yours!Goodluck everyone when shtf

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.