Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Israeli Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation

16 posts in this topic

British intelligence reported in February 2002 that the Israeli Mossad ran the Arab hijacker cells that were later blamed by the U.S. government's 9/11 Commission for carrying out the aerial attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. WMR has received details of the British intelligence report which was suppressed by the government of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair.

A Mossad unit consisting of six Egyptian- and Yemeni-born Jews infiltrated "Al Qaeda" cells in Hamburg (the Atta-Mamoun Darkanzali cell), south Florida, and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates in the months before 9/11. The Mossad not only infiltrated cells but began to run them and give them specific orders that would eventually culminate in their being on board four regularly-scheduled flights originating in Boston, Washington Dulles, and Newark, New Jersey on 9/11.

The Mossad infiltration team comprised six Israelis, comprising two cells of three agents, who all received special training at a Mossad base in the Negev Desert in their future control and handling of the "Al Qaeda" cells. One Mossad cell traveled to Amsterdam where they submitted to the operational control of the Mossad's Europe Station, which operates from the El Al complex at Schiphol International Airport. The three-man Mossad unit then traveled to Hamburg where it made contact with Mohammed Atta, who believed they were sent by Osama Bin Laden. In fact, they were sent by Ephraim Halevy, the chief of Mossad.

cont https://web.archive.org/web/20121120223946/http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2011/01/mossad-ran-911-arab-hijacker-terrorist.html

...No Saudi nationalist's did.

Ohh I lost a point, must be on to something. Did you read any of the info presented in the link? Then maybe you will see the info presented and instead that they were involved, who you said... Under Israeli directive/control. There is a reason why it says cont. 

On second though, there is no way you read info presented as it says just what you docked me a point for and responded. 

Edited by rbear
added ? as was ... be4

Ohh I lost a point, must be on to something. Did you read any of the info presented in the link? Then maybe you will see the info presented and instead that they were involved, who you said... Under Israeli directive/control. There is a reason why it says cont. 

On second though, there is no way you read info presented as it says just what you docked me a point for and responded. 

i'd like to read a little more about it do you have an actual credible link or must we depend on blogs and veterans today ?

i'd like to read a little more about it do you have an actual credible link or must we depend on blogs and veterans today ?

Take your pic of sources, I got this link while researching something else and had to use archive.org to retrieve it. It has lots of info on that site as well which conveniently has been pulled off the web, however is accessible through archive.org , https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Mossad+ran+9%2F11+Arab+"hijacker"+terrorist+operation

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=911+video+of+missile+hitting+pentagon+leaked&ia=videos

When you want a source to cross reference(to see if its propagated), just use a search engine and type in the title, its that simple. The internet takes censorship and routes around it as that's the way it was intended.

Edited by rbear
added second link

Take your pic of sources, I got this link while researching something else and had to use archive.org to retrieve it. It has lots of info on that site as well which conveniently has been pulled off the web, however is accessible through archive.org , https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Mossad+ran+9%2F11+Arab+"hijacker"+terrorist+operation

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=911+video+of+missile+hitting+pentagon+leaked&ia=videos

When you want a source to cross reference(to see if its propagated), just use a search engine and type in the title, its that simple. The internet takes censorship and routes around it as that's the way it was intended.

Did that repeatedly. I see claims of a British secret report. But nobody can link anyone to the secret report ?   I've seen some small links of Mosad infiltration.  But all I can find is speculation after that .

Edited by Falling down
1 person likes this

Did that repeatedly. I see claims of a British secret report. But nobody can like anyone to the secret report ?   I've seen some small links Mosad infiltration.  But all I can find is speculation after that .

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com WMR has received details of the British intelligence report which was suppressed by the government of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Wayne Madsen is a Washington, DC-based investigative journalist, author and syndicated columnist. He has written for several renowned papers and blogs.

Madsen is a regular contributor on Russia Today. He has been a frequent political and national security commentator on Fox NewsWayne-Madsen-140x140.jpg and has also appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, and MS-NBC. Madsen has taken on Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity on their television shows. He has been invited to testifty as a witness before the US House of Representatives, the UN Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, and an terrorism investigation panel of the French government.
As a U.S. Naval Officer, he managed one of the first computer security programs for the U.S. Navy. He subsequently worked for the National Security Agency, the Naval Data Automation Command, Department of State, RCA Corporation, and Computer Sciences Corporation.

Madsen is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ), Association for Intelligence Officers (AFIO), and the National Press Club. He is a regular contributor to Opinion Maker.

----------------

Best I can say is that the info about the report came from the above ^. Maybe contact them and ask them about it. As the info was suppressed, I don't think anyone is going to say that they sent in the info to WMR. Basically its a leak. Not many people will say they leaked info and claim it as that could put them in a position of harm.

Think Edward Snowden for example and what he linked and that he gave up a 6 figure earning job to get the info out and now is confined to an apartment in another country.

What we do know is the government does not like you to tell people the truth. Even visiting websites can get you spied on (flagged and dropped malware/cpu attacked (see http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3139-snowden-leaks-confirm-existence-of-echelon/?page=3 last post for proof), even if its news sites like arstechnica etc or other new sites. Same thing with spreading info that's already out there. Its a scary world. 

This may help however

https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210

Edited by rbear
fixed organizational structure

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com WMR has received details of the British intelligence report which was suppressed by the government of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Wayne Madsen is a Washington, DC-based investigative journalist, author and syndicated columnist. He has written for several renowned papers and blogs.

Madsen is a regular contributor on Russia Today. He has been a frequent political and national security commentator on Fox NewsWayne-Madsen-140x140.jpg and has also appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, and MS-NBC. Madsen has taken on Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity on their television shows. He has been invited to testifty as a witness before the US House of Representatives, the UN Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, and an terrorism investigation panel of the French government.
As a U.S. Naval Officer, he managed one of the first computer security programs for the U.S. Navy. He subsequently worked for the National Security Agency, the Naval Data Automation Command, Department of State, RCA Corporation, and Computer Sciences Corporation.

Madsen is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ), Association for Intelligence Officers (AFIO), and the National Press Club. He is a regular contributor to Opinion Maker.

----------------

Best I can say is that the info about the report came from the above ^. Maybe contact them and ask them about it. As the info was suppressed, I don't think anyone is going to say that they sent in the info to WMR. Basically its a leak. Not many people will say they leaked info and claim it as that could put them in a position of harm.

Think Edward Snowden for example and what he linked and that he gave up a 6 figure earning job to get the info out and now is confined to an apartment in another country.

What we do know is the government does not like you to tell people the truth. Even visiting websites can get you spied on (flagged and dropped malware/cpu attacked (see http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3139-snowden-leaks-confirm-existence-of-echelon/?page=3 last post for proof), even if its news sites like arstechnica etc or other new sites. Same thing with spreading info that's already out there. Its a scary world. 

This may help however

https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210

thanks but even wiki leaks leads back to Wayne Madsen claims.  you linked me to a publisher  as a source that again used Wayne Madsen  claims as their source ?

Wayne writes books for a living. I refuse to believe anyone that cannot supply credible information  with links especially if they profit off the information .

I bolded (hope you can see it as the text is kind of dark through) who you may want to contact for info, or you can dig like I do all day. The more I dig, the more I am behind, as so much to read, but if you have the time, feel free.

Basically the GCHQ (British Intelligence) shares info with NSA, who then share info with fusion centers/others. Since he worked for them, and others, I would say he got his info from one of those places or several, or at least due to his ties with his affiliations. If he just though up the info however, that's insane as hes got a creative mind. I can say however fact checking some of the info, I found much of it to be correct from past recollections before I seen this.

Edited by rbear
additon

This is interesting...

America your not going to have any change till the corporate money is out 
of politics and ALL of the Zionist are gone globally

Monday, December 9, 2013

“World Trade Center” Scam Exposed

Monday, December 9th, 2013 | Posted by Kevin Barrett 

Piers Morgan Talks To Rep. Stephen Lynch About Saudi Arabia And 9/11 - 12/16/2003

The more we learn about the World Trade Center, the more it appears that the whole project – from its creation by New World Order chieftain David Rockefeller, to its explosive demolition on 9/11, to its current resurrection by insurance-fraud suspect Larry Silverstein – has been one gigantic scam.
On Sunday, investigative journalist Shawn Boburg published a story in the North Jersey Record detailing the mafia-style fraud that characterized the career of World Trade Center Director Guy Tozzoli. The fraud only increased when Tozzoli ostensibly retired in 1986 and sold the name “World Trade Center” to himself for ten dollars.
During his tenure as World Trade Center Director on behalf of the Port Authority – an unimaginably wealthy, non-transparent quasi-public entity sometimes referred to as “the 51st state” – Tozzoli looted with impunity. Shortly before retiring in 1986, he had the Port Authority sell the name “World Trade Center” for ten dollars to his own private corporation. Tozzoli’s company then made millions of dollars licensing the use of the name; and despite being officially retired, Tozzoli continued to swindle resources and money from the Port Authority, traveling around world on fantastic junkets funded without oversight by the taxpayers and commuters of New York and New Jersey.
Today, there are over 300 companies around the world that pay Tozzoli $10,000 per year to use the name “World Trade Center” for their buildings. Most of them are ordinary buildings that have no more connection with world trade than any other building.
If you have a tin-roof shack in a shanty-town somewhere, you can call it a “World Trade Center” – as long as you pay Tozzoli $10,000 a year for the privilege.
9/11 vastly increased the value of the meaningless “World Trade Center” brand. Suddenly the absurd, utterly empty term took on iconic emotional associations.

“The idea for a World Trade Center came from David Rockefeller, the brother of New York Gov. Nelson Rockefeller. The governor asked the Port Authority, with its enormous borrowing power, to take on the project. The private sector wouldn’t touch it because it was expected to lose money. And it did, for years after it was built.”But it wasn’t Tozzoli who created the “World Trade Center” scam. Boburg reports:
In fact, the World Trade Center in general, and the Twin Towers in particular, lost spectacular and ever-larger sums of money throughout their lifetimes, just as everyone knew they would. By 2001, the Twin Towers were largely empty due to their antiquated communications infrastructure. They were loathed by New Yorkers as twin eyesores, and condemned for asbestos since the mid-1990s. The Port Authority had been seeking a way to demolish the Towers for years. Then in July 2001, Port Authority director Lewis Eisenberg sold the World Trade Center to a reputed organized crime figure (and confirmed close friend of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu) named Larry Silverstein for a little over $100 million.
Eisenberg and Silverstein are both Zionist extremists. In 2001, they were two of the biggest money-men for the Republican Party.
Why would Larry Silverstein buy the World Trade Center in July, 2001? Why would he want to own worthless buildings that were condemned for asbestos and losing enormous amounts of money?
The answer became obvious after 9/11, when Silverstein confessed on national television to having demolished Building 7 himself – yet later managed to walk out of a mobbed-up courtroom with 4.5 billion dollars in double-indemnity for the “two completely separate terrorist attacks” on the two Towers. Silverstein was even paid almost three-quarters of a billion dollars in compensation for the loss of Building 7 – the building that he himself admittedly “pulled” on 9/11. cont on link below

http://szaboservices.blogspot.com/2013/12/world-trade-center-scam-exposed.html

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More on the Israeli "Art Student" Spies; They Lived in Same Cities and in Close Proximity to the Supposed "Muslim Hijackers"

Sept. 11 riddles remain 

08/29/2005
By: KEITH PHUCAS , Times Herald Staff

The Times Herald (Newsmine Archive)

NORRISTOWN - Accusations that the 9/11 Commission ignored information about a defense intelligence operation "Able Danger" that targeted al-Qaida in 2000 has renewed criticism that the panel may have passed up other intriguing leads gathered in the months before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

A memorandum sent to the 9/11 Commission, and Senate and House intelligence committees in September 2004, suggests that young Israelis who canvassed dozens of U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) offices in 2000 and 2001 trying to sell paintings to federal workers, may have been spying not only on the DEA, but also on Arab extremists in the United States - including the Sept. 11 hijackers who were living in Florida and New Jersey.

The Israeli "art student" story, which first surfaced in 2001 in news reports, has yet to be explained by U.S. authorities. Curiously, the 9/11 Commission did not venture to connect the myriad of dots to solve the mystery.

Did you get the memo?

The 53-page memorandum, compiled by former corporate attorney Gerald Shea cites a lengthy report from the DEA's Office of Security that describe groups of Israeli men and women. Nearly all were in their 20s, who peddled artwork at DEA, and other federal government offices, in the months leading up to the terrorist attacks.

Many reports describe incidents of government employees spotting individuals in office hallways or elevators carrying large art portfolio cases. The art sellers would typically make a pitch to sell paintings, but if they were told that soliciting in government offices was prohibited, some replied that the art wasn't actually for sale but was promoting a future art show, the DEA report said.
During the first five months of 2001, according to Shea's memorandum, the "Israeli DEA Groups" visited a total of 57 DEA locations - 28 offices and 29 private residences.

Other individuals that Shea calls the "Israeli New Jersey Group" were based in Bergen and Hudson counties, in New Jersey, according to the well-annotated memorandum that also cites the 9/11 Commission report, the 2002 congressional intelligence committees' joint inquiry into the terrorist attacks, newspaper and magazine reports, Fox News telecasts, 9/11 hijacker timelines, FBI suspect lists, and an East Rutherford (New Jersey) Police Department report. cont
http://911falseflagarchive.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-on-israeli-art-students-spies-they.html
Edited by rbear
added cont as some people may think thats the end of the article if I don't

The Real Bogeyman: To What Extent Was Mossad Involved in the Events Leading to 9/11?

http://www.sott.net/image/s3/65532/medium/zmag911_dees.jpg

WMR Report ...

These sound like impressive credentials to me, yet Madsen is never able to provide references to any of his "intelligence community" sources, who, he says, need to remain anonymous if they are to continue to provide him with information. So, to what extent can Madsen's word be trusted? In my opinion it's a good question, and I don't know the answer. The man makes outrageous claims and I welcome anyone who can provide evidence that anything he says here is mistaken. 

etc...

Some Interesting Friendships and Connections 

Owner Larry Silverstein had breakfast in the "Windows on the World" restaurant atop one of his twin towers every single morning. But on 9/11 he never showed up. Neither did his daughter who worked in WTC building 7. Significantly, Silverstein had a number of close Zionist friends: Media magnate Rupert Murdoch, Former Israeli President & infamous Zionist war criminal Ariel Sharon, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Silverstein was such good friends with "Bibi' Netanyahu that he would receive a telephone call from him every Sunday. 

Frank Lowy, owner of Westfield America, paid $127 million for a 99-year lease on the retail area beneath the New York World Trade Center. Lowy was a member of the Golani Brigade, and fought in the Israeli war of independence. Lowy, too, steered clear of the WTC on 9/11. Who authorized the lease of the WTC complex to Silverstein? 

Lewis Eisenberg, Chairman of the New York Port Authority. 

Zionist Ronald S. Lauder, on the board of directors of the NY board of privatization, was the key individual who lobbied for the privatization of the WTC, enabling Silverstein to buy it. 

Perhaps not coincidentally, an Israeli shipping services company, ZIM, vacated its office (10,000 square feet) in the North WTC tower a few days before 9/11, breaking its lease. Why no surprise? Half of this company is owned by the Israeli government. The lease ran till the end of 2001, and the company lost $50,000 by breaking the lease. Later, FBI agent Michael Dick, who was investigating Israeli spying operations in the US before and after 9/11, and who was looking into the suspicious move, was removed from his duties by the head of the Justice Department's criminal division, Michael Chertoff. Merely coincidental? If so, it's one of thousands of "coincidences' that intriguingly surround the events of 9/11. 

Prior to 9/11, over 140 Israelis were arrested for suspected espionage. Some of them were posing as art students. These suspects had targeted or penetrated military bases, DEA, FBI, Secret Service, ATF, US Customs, IRS, INS, EPA, Interior Dept., US Marshal's Service, various US Attorneys offices, secret government offices, and unlisted private homes of law enforcement and intelligence officers. Most of the suspects served in military intelligence, electronic surveillance intercept and or explosive ordinance units. Sixty of these detained suspects worked for the Israeli company AMDOCS which provides most directory assistance calls and almost all call records and billings services for the US, by virtue of its contracts with the 25 largest telephone companies in the US. The FBI discovered that AMDOCS was sharing information with Mossad about the nature and content of 411 information calls originating at various law enforcement and intelligence agencies around the US. 

Following 9/11, more than a dozen Israelis were detained under the Patriot anti-Terrorism Act. Some of them were active Israeli military personnel. A number of them failed polygraph examinations when questioned about possible surveillance activities against the US. Some of them were found to have been spying on Arabs living in the US. Some of those questioned were the "dancing Israelis" who were caught filming the 911 attack on the twin towers, cheering and dancing after the planes hit the twin towers. These men admitted being Mossad agents. Their names were Sivan & Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Schmuel, Oded Ellner, & Omer Marmari. They later appeared on an Israeli talk show and admitted that they had been "documenting the event.' CIA agent Robert Baer confirmed that their cameras, on tripods, were set up BEFORE the first plane struck. 

Another group of Israelis was caught attempting to blow up the George Washington Bridge. A third group of Israelis was caught, on 9/11, with a van that had a mural painted on the side literally depicting the 9/11 attacks. All of these white vans were owned by the Mossad front company called "Urban Moving Systems" operated by Dominic Suter, the Mossad agent who fled to Israel right after 9/11. Most of these Mossad agents were immediately released by Michael Chertoff, to return to Israel. 

Rabbi Zakheim and the Missing $2.3 Trillion 

Rabbi Dov Zakheim was co-author of the PNAC paper on rebuilding America's defenses, which advocated the necessity of a Pearl Harbor-like incident to mobilize America against Muslims and the Mideast. Zakheim served as Pentagon comptroller from May 4, 2001 to March 10, 2004. Two extraordinarily large sums of money disappeared from the Pentagon on his watch. On September 10, 2001, the day before 9/11, $2.3 trillion was reported missing by Donald Rumsfeld. Some time later, Zakheim was unable to account for another trillion dollars. Also, while he was at the Pentagon, Zakheim arranged for top-quality American F-15 and F-16 jet fighters to be sold as "surplus" to Israel, at a fraction of their real cost and value. 

Zakheim received his Ph.D. from the prestigious London School of Economics and was a National Science Foundation Graduate Fellow at the University of Oxford. He was also CEO of Systems Planning Corporation, a highly specialized defense technology company that manufactures a one-of-a-kind remote-piloting system for aircraft, including commercial airliners. 

Could it be that the hijacked planes were actually remotely controlled from the ground and that the hijackers were actually themselves turned into suicide mission patsies? Zakheim's company produces advanced Command Transmitter Systems, designed to provide "remote control and flight termination functions through a fully redundant, self-contained solid state system." The unit is just 5 feet high and can be mounted easily on a mobile platform. Although designed to control unmanned flights such as Global hawk from remote positions on the ground, one British aviation engineer said after 9/11 that the planes used in the attacks could have been equipped with, and were suitable for, such remote control units. 

Other key players in the events leading up to 9/11

• Richard Perle, another co-author of the infamous PNAC paper essentially describing how a PearlHarbor-like attack would prepare the American people for the invasion of Iraq, was chairman of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board. He was expelled from Sen. Henry Jackson's office in the 1970s after the NSA caught him passing highly classified documents to Israel.
  • Douglas Feith, "dual citizen' of US-Israel, headed reconstruction in the conquered Iraq. He was effectively in command, with Paul Wolfowitz, of the War Department on 9-11 and was Undersecretary of War for Policy -- this in spite of having been fired from National Security Council in 1976 due to suspicion of passing classified documents to Israel. Feith also created the "Office of Special Plans" shortly after 9/11 which was where all of the fake intelligence accusing Iraq of developing WMD's came from.
  • Eliot Abrams was key National Security Council Advisor. Associated with Zionist and pro-Israel think tanks, AEI, PNAC, CSP, and JINSA. Closely associated with other dual-citizen Israelis Perle, Feith, Wolfofwtiz, and Bill Kristol. Abrams was onvicted of lying to congress in the Iran/Contra Affair but was later given a pardon by Bush.
  • Marc Grossman was undersecretary for political affairs on 9-11 and met with General Mahmoud Ahmad, head of Pakistan's ISI (suspected 9-11 financier) on or shortly after 9-11; another "dual citizen' of US and Israel.
  • Adam Gadahn is the so called Al Qaida spokesperson who released videos of himself preaching al Qaeda goals and ideology on numerous occasions. The FBI has him on their most-wanted-terrorists list. It turns out he is a Jew named Adam Pearlman, from California. Adam's grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was on the Board of Directors of the Jewish Anti-Defamation League.

Ariel Sharon says to the US: Palestine is harboring al Qaeda and should therefore be attacked 

According to BBC News on 12/5/2002, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said that al-Qaeda militants were operating in the Gaza Strip and Lebanon. "We know that they are in Lebanon, working closely with Hezbollah." 

Then Palestinian officials arrested the fake "al Qaeda' poseurs who turned out to be Mossad agents. 

"Officials from the Palestinian Authority have accused the Israeli spy agency Mossad of setting up a fake al-Qaeda terrorist cell in Gaza. Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat said that Israel had set up the mock cell in order to justify attacks in Palestinian areas." [BBC News -- 12/8/2002] 

cont/more http://www.sott.net/article/228032-The-Real-Bogeyman-To-What-Extent-Was-Mossad-Involved-in-the-Events-Leading-to-9-11

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.