Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Afraid or sick of waiting for it

17 posts in this topic

It's the shtf scenario I'm speaking of.  One the one hand, I'm so tired of waiting for it, part of me says Bring. It.  Then again, I really like my life and would like to continue living the way I do and even better, you know, like a nice future? Yet another part of me is very scared of that shtf scenario. 

No one is even sure what the scenario is, there are so many theories. 

My theory is that we are going to continue to see a slow economic train wreck until people are bled completely dry of all their wealth. Then, when hope is gone and despair is high, some events, perhaps false flag attacks around the world all at once will happen. Probably only several thousand will be murdered, but it will be enough to set off another round of police state style laws and less freedom, as if we have any real freedom now. It would be at this point people in mass will become completely dependent upon the government.  Look how many there are already. Take away that check and food stamps and there will be blood in the streets for weeks, until everyone kills each other off.

Uprisings and civil wars will give the excuse to take away the guns, so more will die at the hands of criminals and government funded gangs and thugs we probably don't even know about.

Then there probably are some real enemies of the state that are not U.S. invented groups to serve as the boogeymen.

The line between civility and Mad Maxx is actually pretty thin under the right circumstances. And I see a lot of people getting meaner all the time.

But what my probably not so accurate crystal ball says is that people will just die of poverty and disease for the most part.

Ain't I just a ray of sunshine?

1 person likes this

It's the shtf scenario I'm speaking of.  One the one hand, I'm so tired of waiting for it, part of me says Bring. It.  Then again, I really like my life and would like to continue living the way I do and even better, you know, like a nice future? Yet another part of me is very scared of that shtf scenario. 

My theory is that we are going to continue to see a slow economic train wreck until people are bled completely dry of all their wealth. Then, when hope is gone and despair is high, some events, perhaps false flag attacks around the world all at once will happen. Probably only several thousand will be murdered, but it will be enough to set off another round of police state style laws and less freedom, as if we have any real freedom now. It would be at this point people in mass will become completely dependent upon the government.  Look how many there are already. Take away that check and food stamps and there will be blood in the streets for weeks, until everyone kills each other off.

Uprisings and civil wars will give the excuse to take away the guns, so more will die at the hands of criminals and government funded gangs and thugs we probably don't even know about.

Then there probably are some real enemies of the state that are not U.S. invented groups to serve as the boogeymen.

The line between civility and Mad Maxx is actually pretty thin under the right circumstances. And I see a lot of people getting meaner all the time.

But what my probably not so accurate crystal ball says is that people will just die of poverty and disease for the most part.

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother, what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly.

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

That's the best I can do!

Clearly, we have no real clue as to what - and if - will happen or not.  There is sweet Fanny Adams that we puny humans can do to change the course of nature, so - best is to just sit back relax and enjoy the ride! 

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

2 people like this

On 8/19/2015, 11:59:26, Cinnamon said:

No 

Why is everyone afraid?

Let us challenge fate

http://i.imgur.com/GmVLuFy.jpg

3 people like this

I feel your pain Cinn..Im tired of it all too. But in the mean time, I'm enjoying my life and not buying into their fear propaganda. I mean whats the worst that can happen? We all die? (lol)

F_orget E_verything A_nd R_ESOLVE!

That could have the same meaning as "rise," however, "resolve" has less connotation of war.

Edited by Sunpar
sometimes the less said is better : no rant necessary.

Truly understand. After spending nearly a decade suicidal, thinking myself insane, then waking up myself again, am kind of protective of my so-called reality ;-) Not much I could honestly do to safeguard it. Sad that we get frustrated the SNHTF, almost all psyched up and adrenaline running just under the surface, right?

I am making a concerted effort to see this stuff, eyes open, ready as possible without wasting the time I have Now! Laugh in the face of impending doom and all that ;-)

I pity the fool that does mess up these years I never thought I'd have, let alone *want*! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of Elderberries! :chuckle:

Cinnamon,

One should never live in fear.  What we all need to realize (which some already have) is that this life as we know it, or reality; is honestly downright wicked and insane.  Perhaps we are welcoming a change (of cataclysmic proportions) because it could possibly bring a shift.  A paradigm shift.  This shift could be a change from insanity, to sanity.  Maybe what we perceive to be coming is a true taste of freedom?  Freedom is of course something I believe that we have not known; only the illusion of it.  I think as we explore all of these conspiracy theories, follow our facts and realize that some of these conspiracy theories aren't theories at all; we find truth.  With these small bits and pieces of truth we discover, we once again find that the reality we know is wrong.  Are we as a species here just to experience wrong?  I don't think we are.  Then again, I don't know the full truth and I won't allow ego to get in the way.  Instead, I'll just keep seeking said truth.  However, truth is a higher purpose that I believe every human is here to find.  With the truths that we seek, we may find purpose.  Honestly, I personally don't think any devastating event needs to happen for us to be on this quest for truth.  Everyone should be on this path already.  For some perspective:  even the God of Christianity doesn't want his people to follow in faith blindly.  Instead, the God of Christianity wants his people to seek him, read and understand scripture, seek purpose etc. Then again, there is that conspiracy about religion haha!  Regardless, it just may be a human being's true calling to seek truth.  This isn't an easy task though.  There's so much information out there; good and bad.  Therefore, it's probably our duty to discern right and wrong, fact and fiction, the dichotomy of life...

So is anything big coming?  Maybe.  If something big and devastating is coming, should we be afraid?  I believe the answer is no.  What matters is that we find a purpose in life.  That purpose in my opinion is truth.  With such a purpose, it doesn't matter what life throws at us.  Even though we are alive and breathing right now,  that could all change instantly.  That's why if you live a life in which your purpose is truth, one will find out the: who's, what's, when's, where's, and why's.  Why we as a people want to try to be good.  What good is.  What bad is.  What the gray area is.  What love is.  Why love is important.  Why a balance exists.  Why the world is the way it is, and so on.  Of course, we should never forget to ask: "how?"  I just don't believe that the purpose of life is simply to: work, make money, use said money to buy the necessities of life, eat, sleep, defecate, procreate, get hammered, tip strippers, get high, lose, win, be happy, be sad, and so on.  No, there has to be more to it than that.  We're creative for that purpose.  We're creative so that we think, and live outside of a known polygon!  I always like to observe animals in nature.  Animals truly are magnificent.  They also have a purpose.  However, when I think about animals; I come to a conclusion.  Can animals design and build a computer?  Do animals have an imagination?  Do animals have creativity bestowed upon them?  Some people might make an argument for animals being capable of more than they show.  There are of course some animals, that scientists have shown to do incredible things.  But overall, animals survive.  They may not be fully aware of their purpose here on earth.  So from my observations, animals in the wild simply eat, sleep, procreate, and survive.  Human beings are different.  We can ask ourselves questions.  We can design and build magnificent things.  We can use our imagination to create amazing pieces of art.  We can use our imagination and creativity for so many things.  Why is that?  Once again, the quest for truth may answer these unknown questions.

Cinnamon, I kind of took the long route just to say: "Don't be afraid."  Of course, we can just stop at that simple statement.  Why shouldn't we be afraid?  Find your answers Cinnamon.  I'm going to keep seeking my own answers.  Whatever is coming is coming; even if it's nothing more than another day.

Regards,

McWest

Truly understand. After spending nearly a decade suicidal, thinking myself insane, then waking up myself again, am kind of protective of my so-called reality ;-) Not much I could honestly do to safeguard it. Sad that we get frustrated the SNHTF, almost all psyched up and adrenaline running just under the surface, right?

I am making a concerted effort to see this stuff, eyes open, ready as possible without wasting the time I have Now! Laugh in the face of impending doom and all that ;-)

I pity the fool that does mess up these years I never thought I'd have, let alone *want*! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of Elderberries! :chuckle:

Laugh in the face of impending doom and all that

+1

It's just a made up system so opt out of their game as much as possible, We're all waiting for the other shoe to drop but in the meantime we can be kind and have some fun while we hang out here at the outpost. TPTB feed off negative emotion and especially fear so laugh in their faces because they're nothing but a bunch of jackasses....like bullies in the schoolyard. Justice will prevail and hopefully in our lifetime!

:hug:

Fear-is-the-mind-killer-Dune.png

It's easy to say today, "I will be strong and face what happens. Of course you doubt yourself, you don't know what you'll do when, or if, the great tribulation occurs. All any of us can do is mentally prepare the best we can, to strengthen our resolve to do what we can to help others. 

Today is a good day ............. to eat ice cream, drink a beer, enjoy a hot old summer day. In my case, digest a very nice meal and admire the swamp milkweed that has flowered for so long. What a beautiful world this is. Today is worth remembering.

I wish you were here right now to enjoy my front porch with me, Cinn.  :2sMZZFw:

On 8/20/2015, 1:25:24, DarkKnightNomeD said:

No 

Why is everyone afraid?

Let us challenge fate

http://i.imgur.com/GmVLuFy.jpg

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

― Frank HerbertDune

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.