Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Do you want to live forever?

14 posts in this topic

Do You Want To Live Forever?
"Do You Want To Live Forever?" is a Channel 4 Documentary following the revolutionary life-extension and immortality ideas of this somewhat eccentric scientist, Dr. Aubrey de Grey.

This show is all about the radical ideas of a Cambridge biomedical gerontologist called Aubrey de Grey who believes that, within the next 20-30 years, we could extend life indefinitely by addressing seven major factors in the aging process. He describes his work as Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence (SENS).

• Music

• "The X Files" by The International TV Orchestra ()
  • Category

• License

• Standard YouTube License

Ponder the question! - For me it seems a bit unfair - also, one must realise that already the resources on earth (flat or round) are already stretched - imagine if no one died!  And then again, you reach a point where you see the rot of politicians, banksters and fraudsters together with Monsanto and big pharma and you think maybe it is better to move to another dimension!

Nope, I do not want to live forever.

Edited by FalkeAuge

Personally this is two sided for me. I want to live forever based on possibilities for growth, fun, enlightenment. BUT i would be scared about possible side effects. Seeing loved ones die while you live on. All the pain and suffering one would endure over that time period could destroy you mentally. Not to mention what if Living forever means Living FOREVER. What if the planet can no longer sustain life. Does my existence then become a repetitive loop of gasping for air in space for eternity.

So many unknowns but something i have give some thought many times.

Everyone does live forever.  "Death" is an illusion.  As for physically living forever: That is how Humans were ment to live.  Bodies dying off after 70-80 years is part of how Humans have been manipulated.

Ponder the question! - For me it seems a bit unfair - also, one must realise that already the resources on earth (flat or round) are already stretched - imagine if no one died!  And then again, you reach a point where you see the rot of politicians, banksters and fraudsters together with Monsanto and big pharma and you think maybe it is better to move to another dimension!

Nope, I do not want to live forever.

Well actually we do live forever, just not in the flesh, but you already knew that! Lol.

Personally this is two sided for me. I want to live forever based on possibilities for growth, fun, enlightenment. BUT i would be scared about possible side effects. Seeing loved ones die while you live on. All the pain and suffering one would endure over that time period could destroy you mentally. Not to mention what if Living forever means Living FOREVER. What if the planet can no longer sustain life. Does my existence then become a repetitive loop of gasping for air in space for eternity.

So many unknowns but something i have give some thought many times.

The old saying goes, "those who live forever will at some point succumb to
death by accident." 

The secret is in two different topics, but they must be combined together synergistically.
They are "Catalytic Foods and Plant Auxins." You'll need to research deeply to really find
the limited information, and you'll only get out of it what you put into it. There are no shortcuts
with this one.

NOTE: There are other plant hormones besides Auxins, but this is the main one for best results
in humans.

Here are two links to help you get started:
http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/anti-aging-foods-mung-bean-sprouts/#axzz3jTtjYF4Z
http://www.greenpasture.org/fermented-cod-liver-oil-butter-oil-vitamin-d-vitamin-a/plant-hormones-human-nutrients-butter-oil/

These links are only the basics and the beginning, so search wisely.
This information has been around well before you or I were even born.

The best source of Auxins/Axinon are found in Mung Bean Sprouts, and
within those tiny hairy roots.
You also need butter and liver for better results.
Creates Telomere growth/extension

Read, Read, and Read some more!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Not only do I want to live forever, I'm going to. Spirit never dies. 

Jip, but I think this is more directed toward this dimension in flesh and blood - then the answer is clearly No - as I explained above. 

"Come on, you sons of bitches — do you want to live forever?" 

— Gunnery Sgt. Dan Daly | Belleau Wood, 1918

That age old question.  

From the point of, ability to learn and explore yes. Space travel would open huge doors for exploration and knowledge that would be mind boggling. The universe is so large and immense that I can't imagine how long that would take. 

If I was stuck on this ball of mud for the rest of time, no.  I've done a lot of traveling and seen alot, and there's places that I still want to see and experience but after awhile nothing would be new and exciting anymore.

That age old question.  

From the point of, ability to learn and explore yes. Space travel would open huge doors for exploration and knowledge that would be mind boggling. The universe is so large and immense that I can't imagine how long that would take. 

If I was stuck on this ball of mud for the rest of time, no.  I've done a lot of traveling and seen alot, and there's places that I still want to see and experience but after awhile nothing would be new and exciting anymore.

I think Earth is what i call a core world. One of those planets that is rare, that can support life and has vast resources and a decent surface area. And is the type of place that civilizations are formed. Problem is we are on a timetable. And this scares me.

You see its only a matter of time before we are attacked by aliens, or at the very least intimidated if it has not happened already. And our tech will give us that chance. When an invasion occurs the better tech the public has the better chance of a win. I dont care if the elite have the tech 200 years more advanced than we have now without it being everywhere it leaves us vulnerable.

That being said. I also see that this may be the reason for the suppression of technology. What if the government knew of aliens and that we were being watched. What if the tech is being hidden/kept so that if aliens ever were to attack us. The intel they had on us would be outdated and thus give us a major advantage in the first few waves of attack.

This is something i have thought about a lot as i re-read some old war books. Tactics 101!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.