Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

UN to let Iran inspect alleged nuke work site

10 posts in this topic

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAN_NUCLEAR?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-19-13-06-05

Iran, in an unusual arrangement, will be allowed to use its own experts to inspect a site it allegedly used to develop nuclear arms under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.

The revelation is sure to roil American and Israeli critics of the main Iran deal signed by the U.S., Iran and five world powers in July. Those critics have complained that the deal is built on trust of the Iranians, a claim the U.S. has denied.

wtf the fox guarding the hen house

Honest uncle Benjamin, we ain't got nun of dem der atomic rocket makin's. I can look for myself.:chuckle: 

Too bad Barry is black. Were he a typical politician (rich white guy) those of us who see the monumental mistakes he makes wouldn't be racist conspiracy theorists, we'd be patriots. But alas, it is what it is.

-Arnie L

Iran, in an unusual arrangement, will be allowed to use its own experts to inspect a site it allegedly used to develop nuclear arms under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.

The revelation is sure to roil American and Israeli critics of the main Iran deal signed by the U.S., Iran and five world powers in July. Those critics have complained that the deal is built on trust of the Iranians, a claim the U.S. has denied.

wtf the fox guarding the hen house

Debunked...

X22Report, Published on Aug 21, 2015 TSA is now looking to setup shop in movie theaters. NORAD training to intercept gyrocopters. US pushing war in North Korea, resume drills with South Korea. Iran IAEA document looks like it was forged to convince everyone that Iran would do their own inspections.. By who? ISRAEL. The bombing of Syria market places lacks evidence of dead bodies. US requests Australian fighter jets to bomb Syria. More US trained troops will be entering Syria, about 1000 paratroopers descend into Iraq.

vid says ... etc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jsUdGgAi7k

sorcer

Oh how great, thanks for the downvote. It means I am accomplishing something. Since we know tptb/etc do not like the truth, your downvote also shows this. Why not instead of downvoting, debunk the info? I see you added nothing but a downvote. 

1 person likes this

I agree with your last statement rbear.  If ya gonna downvote someone at least give a reason(debunk it). Other than that it dont count for shyt. I gave you an upvote  to counter that downvote cuz i agree

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.