Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Video Games, Predictive Programming, and the 21st Century Skinner Box

2 posts in this topic

I have suspected this for a long time after seeing the various things in games, which I myself do not play but say 3-4 times a year, if that. Anyhow, here it is...

Video Games, Predictive Programming, and the 21st Century Skinner Box

Perhaps the most encouraging development in fostering freedom in our modern era is the rise of effective “counter-propaganda” to the machinations of Globalism, the likes of which have (arguably) not been circulated so widely since the pamphleteers of the 16th and 17th Centuries. The digital era has brought rise to propaganda and psychological warfare’s perfect foil: The alternative media’s adoption of open source intelligence analysis.

Open source investigations abound on virtually every subject of Deep Political significance today; and, as a result, propaganda can be deconstructed by anyone with an Internet connection. Didn’t know that Ben Affleck was a CIA agent whose handler is Chase Brandon? That information is available to you. Interested in the weaponization of novels, or CDC and Defense Department “assistance” given to big-budget Hollywood disaster flicks? Just point and click.

However, if one were pondering why the first-person shooter they just purchased for their Xbox was laden with pro-war propaganda while simultaneously training the player in reflexive shooting, one might have a more difficult task ahead of them; despite the vast influence of the gaming industry on 21st Century culture, virtually no investigative mettle has been assigned to the task of rooting out Deep State actors within the field.

That is, until today.

Foundations, Think Tanks, and Academia: The Usual Suspects and the Revolving Door

Collusion between video game developers and the Military Industrial Complex has come a long way since Atari’s 1980 tank combat game Battlezone was used by the US Army as a Bradley tank training simulator. It’s come an equally long way since the 1996 creation of “Marine DOOM.” The vector graphics of Yesteryear have given way to ever-increasing polygon counts, the shoot-em-ups of the 2D-gaming era dissipating in a sea of first-person shooters (or FPS games). The US Army, too, has evolved in kind; no longer are such training simulators masquerading as video games aimed merely at enlistees, but the populous at large. In this respect, the Army’s pet project, America’s Army, is the Bradley Tank Simulator’s modern analogue.

etc w/ vids/more text cont

yes  call of duty very realistic, abd teaches me to shoot any Chinese without questioning a dam thing... they install shoot first ask questions later, abd give you great info on guns and vantage points, even procedure of military. I heard rumor some Taliban practiced flying on flight simulators which ARE TOO REALISTIC... 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.