Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Truth About the End of NASA's Shuttle Program

7 posts in this topic

That guy is a kook. He makes some valid points, but is a kook as evidenced by all the stuff he goes on about. 

If someone were to swallow this whole, I would ask them to think in terms of manufacturing. (My sister is pretty high up in shuttle stuff and told us about the shuttle program ending a few years before it was announced.) We built a shuttle. We built it in a way that we understood at the time and had the functionality we needed. There were many designs considered, but the shuttle was what was settled on. One simple reason for that- we could actually do it and it would serve our purpose for a time. 

The simple explanation my sis gave was an analogy like: it's like driving a 1971 olds station wagon in 1990. 

We all know that governments are 10-15 years behind the private sector. Think of the shuttle like an ipod. It had a good run, while there were better alternatives available, but fit what most people wanted. It did the job at the time but we now have all-in-one devices that render it obsolete for most. 

That guy is a kook. He makes some valid points, but is a kook as evidenced by all the stuff he goes on about. 

If someone were to swallow this whole, I would ask them to think in terms of manufacturing. (My sister is pretty high up in shuttle stuff and told us about the shuttle program ending a few years before it was announced.) We built a shuttle. We built it in a way that we understood at the time and had the functionality we needed. There were many designs considered, but the shuttle was what was settled on. One simple reason for that- we could actually do it and it would serve our purpose for a time. 

The simple explanation my sis gave was an analogy like: it's like driving a 1971 olds station wagon in 1990. 

We all know that governments are 10-15 years behind the private sector. Think of the shuttle like an ipod. It had a good run, while there were better alternatives available, but fit what most people wanted. It did the job at the time but we now have all-in-one devices that render it obsolete for most. 

Really?  LOL, ok.  Sorry, but it probably wouldn't help attempting to discuss this further with you.  Carry on...

The official explanation was that the tooling for the external fuel tanks had been dismantled, and would have had to been re-built at a cost of 5 billion dollars.

Really?  LOL, ok.  Sorry, but it probably wouldn't help attempting to discuss this further with you.  Carry on...

No it wouldn't. But please keep listening to someone that sees aliens behind every tree. It will lead you to the 'truth'. 

No it wouldn't. But please keep listening to someone that sees aliens behind every tree. It will lead you to the 'truth'. 

Thank you for leaving this thread, we don't need any shilling here.

As for "some guy leading me to truth".  Hilarious: The only reason I posted this is because what he says confirms what I already know.

You either clearly have no idea how deep the rabit hole runs, or are a shill.

:hspjpjcf: Don't let the door hit your in the arse on the way out.

Always a video, never any text.  NASA has never been anything more than a souvenir stand and a movie set. Real space stuff is carried out covertly.

Dr. Ben R. Rich, former Lockheed Skunk Works director, once stated: "There are two types of UFOs: the ones we build and the ones 'they' (the ETs) build." [14] 

http://www.riseearth.com/2013/10/the-real-reason-why-nasa-is-being-shut.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.