Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

voice chat disscusion hour 4:00 pm cdt (Is Armageddon close?)

12 posts in this topic

Come into voice chat and enter the room Armageddon for a 1 hour discussion on how and when Armageddon will arrive

1 person likes this

lol once I clicked the bump smiley couldnt type ...weird.  Ill hopefully be around then...its about 9 pm my time I think..?

:tongue:

35 min till commence, I will try to be there if my connection permits. Can this be recorded just in case?

I have tried to visit prev chats about (I don't remember) but got this each time. Same this time...

Connection failed, media server might be down or firewall might be blocking the connection!

, so it appears that I can not visit. I have even tried different browsers.

I have tried to visit prev chats about (I don't remember) but got this each time. Same this time...

Connection failed, media server might be down or firewall might be blocking the connection!

, so it appears that I can not visit. I have even tried different browsers.

Since no one else is experiencing this i would assume its down to your firewall?

Since no one else is experiencing this i would assume its down to your firewall?

Well I can't really say specifically, as I don't seem to have a problem anywhere else for the most part. I can say though I did see it trying to connect to fb. I edited out the id as I have no idea what the id is for but just in case.

http://www.use.com/images/s_3/2015_08_18_424_5496da4c75bff541c06d.jpg

I though on the vote we all decided not to use fb to connect. I also seen the same connection being made before when trying to attend previous chats.

Well I can't really say specifically, as I don't seem to have a problem anywhere else for the most part. I can say though I did see it trying to connect to fb. I edited out the id as I have no idea what the id is for but just in case.

http://www.use.com/images/s_3/2015_08_18_424_5496da4c75bff541c06d.jpg

I though on the vote we all decided not to use fb to connect. I also seen the same connection being made before when trying to attend previous chats.

when you tried connecting to chat? facebook is not part of it. It has an option to sign in via fb/twitter but its all disabled.

I just tried it but im not seeing what you saw. Strange i will look into this more.

Edited by Ukshep

when you tried connecting to chat? facebook is not part of it. It has an option to sign in via fb/twitter but its all disabled.

I just tried it but im not seeing what you saw. Strange i will look into this more.

Yes when I tried to connect to the chat. I didn't do anything besides login, then click the chat icon. I tried Maxathon Cloud Browser and that is what it shows on the bottom of the screenwhen you click the chat link located in the main page cop. You probably can find it also using developer mode in other browsers or analyzing the script.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.