Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

Ayahuasca

33 posts in this topic

http://www.ayahuasca.com/

Ayahuasca.com is a multi-disciplinary project devoted to the Spirit Vine Ayahuasca, and its home, the great forests of the Amazon. Ayahuasca is a medicinal tea prepared from Banisteriopsis Caapi, a jungle vine, found in the tropical regions of South America, often combined with other plants, commonly Chacruna/Rainha (Queen); Psychotria Viridis.

Ayahuasca has a rich legacy of associated traditions, myths, therapies, rituals and aesthetics, spanning from the primordial roots of the indigenous tribes of South America, to diverse syncretic spiritual movements emerging across the planet.

Yeah, its still legal to buy in the US, far as I know. I got a buddy from Honduras that says,' That stuff is WICKED!

Yeah, its still legal to buy in the US, far as I know. I got a buddy from Honduras that says,' That stuff is WICKED!

I saw this documentary on TV and then it intrigued me a lot.  Crazy stuff - worse than acid etc. 

https://youtu.be/QFEjtq8m6Xc

Stay away from this stuff because its bad news. I have a friend in Canada who paid hundreds of dollars to take it under the supervision of a Shaman. She vomited, cried, shook uncontrollably, and saw demons (among other things) For a week after she had a horrible cold, (purge?) and is still freaked out over her experience.  Her comment about the experience? This is not for the weak of heart and should be done in a controlled environment where you have handlers.

The Dark Side of Ayahuasca

Every day, hundreds of tourists arrive in Iquitos, Peru, seeking spiritual catharsis or just to trip their heads off. But increasingly often their trip becomes a nightmare, and some of them don't go home at all.

http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/the-dark-side-of-ayahuasca-20130215

1 person likes this

I hesitate to drink headache tablets and really need to have a severe one before I'll resort to pain drugs - there is no way in hell that stuff will find its way down my throat.  I like to know who and what I am - mind altering stuff is not my scene!  It does not drown the interest I have in what it does to humans though!

I know people who have had amazing experiences, and some who have had very dark and frightening ones.  I can't even smoke without getting paranoid, so it's definitely not on my to do list. :)  I think if people are considering going to Peru to do this, they'd better be well sure that the shaman they're going to experience this with is one with lots of good references.

Try DMT Dimethyltryptamine instead.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

Lysergic acid diethylamide was what we tried when we were kids. 

My last two brain cells swear they ain't  doing that again:lglpnKW: 

The self proclaimed elites that rule the western nations fear those that can see and explore their own subconscious .

The pineal gland is the key !

Where toxic fluorides now has subdued this key and blinded the human conscious to the point where they can't see anything other than self; there for silencing one's own creativity .  

"If you can control a man's thinking, you do not have to worry about his actions. When you determine what a man shall think you do not have to concern yourself about what he will do. If you make a man feel that he is inferior, you do not have to compel him to accept an inferior status, for he will seek it himself . If you make a man think that he is justly an outcast, you do not have to order him to the back door. He will go without being told; and if there is no back door, his very nature will demand one."
George G. Woodson

The pineal gland is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic (seasonal) functions.

The pineal gland is unique in that it sits alone in the brain whose other parts are paired. It is the first gland to be formed in the foetus and is distinguishable at 3 weeks. When our individual life force enters our foetal body at 7 weeks, the moment in which we become truly human, it passes through the pineal and triggers the first primordial flood of DMT ( N-dimethyltryptamine). Later, at birth, the pineal releases more DMT. DMT is also capable of mediating pivotal experiences of deep meditation, shamanic states of consciousness, psychoses, spiritual emergence and near death experiences.

Now, get this...
Fluoride is a poison byproduct from aluminum production and thanks to Nazi Zyclon B (gassed prisoners to death) manufacturer IG Farben they finally found out fluoride is the perfect toxin to numb our brain and pacify us into subordinant slaves...
and it is deposited in the pineal gland more than anywhere else in the body. Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland causing us to deactivate our third eye.

The flood of sodium fluoride in water and food also creates other more serious health problems that are not widely publicized, even suppressed. Nevertheless, in addition to fluorosis, independent labs and reputable researchers have linked the following health issues with daily long term intake of sodium fluoride:
Cancer

Genetic DNA Damage
Thyroid Disruption - affecting the complete endocrine system and leading to obesity
Neurological - diminished IQ and inability to focus, lethargy and weariness.
Alzheimer's Disease
Melatonin Disruption, lowers immunity to cancer, accelerates ageing, sleep disorders.

Here is a link of interest; it's a google search on how to cleans your body and the pineal gland of fluoride

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=cleansing+the+pineal+gland+of+fluoride

Link to Zyclon B : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

Edited by CSB

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.