Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Only Six Days After Starting Cannabis Oil, This Little Girl’s Leukemia Went into Remission

1 post in this topic

Among all the Doom and Gloom it nice to see something good !  I love to see stories like this one !

Mykayla Comstock was diagnosed with T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in 2012, when she was only 7. Chemotherapy didn't work like it was supposed to, instead her parents chose an alternate route for her- It worked !!!

I found this posted at Free Thought Project its just one of many stories that will touch you .. Beautiful truth of a thing the power to be don't want you to know .

Read the full story post : http://thefreethoughtproject.com/10-year-old-girl-treating-cancer-cannabis/

Just a added note : I myself " CSB " was diagnosed with a autoimmune disease a few years ago and then colitis . The meds they wanted me to take were not just expensive they made me vary ill . I said no and started to not only smoke Cannabis but I got some Cannabis oils and to consume now and then vitamin B-17 and coconut oil . Today I am free of any pain and the doctors cant even find a scare from the colitis .  Today I have only one issue .. I can't gain my weight back ..  But I can live with that .  I have been free of any pain or bleeding for 4 years now ; I think I have made it .

The lobbyist " Big corporations " I believe want us sick !! " Its all about money they don't give a rats ass about any one but themselves ...  

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.