Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Did you know this ?

5 posts in this topic

We do have ISIS here , Just search ISIS training camps and MS-13 here in America or fallow the links below this video .

Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show and James White of The Liberty Brothers Radio Show discuss Central America and ISIS ties.

Ok Ok I know the video is 20 minutes long but it is well worth your time to listen !

ISIS training camps in America; military.com "video" : http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001/

ISIS training camps in America; Google search link : https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ISIS+training+camps+in+America

My father was a member of a Drug/anti ang task force. He told me his department found caches of weaponry ranging from C4 and RPGs to fully auto machine guns.

We have been invaded. Thanks to political correctness we are screwed.

If a mule will bring an illegal across for a price, the cartel will bring over a whole army for a dollar. It would benefit the cartel to aid the radicals in causing mass destruction. They could come across the border and gather up the spoils of war. Mind you there will be a lot more of the cartel here than the radicals. That is their mindset.  

My father was a member of a Drug/anti ang task force. He told me his department found caches of weaponry ranging from C4 and RPGs to fully auto machine guns.

We have been invaded. Thanks to political correctness we are screwed.

If we can bet, I want to put my money on the nationalist. No lie. Those kids in texas alone, with that second amendment proud, will pwn the mexican cartel if it dares to do anything other than stay in the shadows the CIA told them to. 

I doubt highly MS13 would be involved with ISIS. They are incredibly powerful in the US and Mexico. They don't have any need for a bunch of muzzies, or wanna be muzzies to control territory. Like each and every US or Mexican street gang all they care about is drugs and territory. Strife is bad for business and they know it.

-Arnie L

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.