Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

The Greatest Conspiracy Of All

10 posts in this topic

There is a conspiracy to undermine the creation of God and usurp his authority. God has told us the consequences of choosing evil over good. Time is going to be the deciding factor in which God shows us the error of our ways. He told Adam and Eve what would happen if they disobeyed and did not put their trust in him. Did he lie? I think not their bodies died just like he said. The earth was cursed just like he said. We found it was a bad mistake to turn our authority of the earth over to satan. Worse than that we did not take our authority back. We let evil prevail and let evil men rule over us. We quit following the ways of God and followed the doctrine of men. God does not force himself on us he gave us a choice to choose right or wrong,good or evil, Him or satan. Satan does not win but God uses him to separate the wheat from the tares. God is going to let satan's children live with him in eternity. But I ask you who would want to live with evil throughout eternity. God gave the first man a choice and he has given every man since Adam the choice. Good and evil in many forms exist here on earth to help guide your choice. 
I read the post on here and can see I have had every thought process, I see in these post, at one time. What I have learned about our God is he never told us not to question but he did tell us where to find the answers. Every thing happening today is written in the Bible. How we  can deny the validity and the wisdom contained in this guide to life, astounds me. The past, present and the future are contained in text to utilize anytime anywhere. The problem is we decide we are so much more intelligent than the one who created us. I know today there is a great falling away from God and his principals and it shows. We sit here on these forums astounded at the circumstances encompassing us today but it was written down over a thousand years ago. You see God is a lot smarter than us. He is going to let mankind see what the rule under a wicked ruler is like. Also this is how you root out the people who will choose evil over good. Anyone who blames God for the state of our world today is a fool. Thou shalt not lie. If this one simple command was followed we would not be here trying to figure out what is going on in the world. I can argue with you and we can argue with each other but the fact remains, deep down inside we know the truth. The ruler of this wicked world will tell you the Bible and it's doctrine were put here to repress, the truth is it was to inform us on how to be free from oppression. I don't have to warn you, because you feel it already, as many of you have stated you feel something is coming. As it rains on the just so it rains on the unjust. They won't be able to hide in caves like they think. All the ammo in the world won't save them. All their technology, knowledge, wizardry, sorcery, and false gods will only bring more wrath. The only hope we have is in Jesus Christ and his saving grace. Get right with God and accept his sons sacrifice. You don't want to go out into eternity with satan and his minions, it will be more of the same like we are experiencing now but worse. 

And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day. And the idols he shall utterly abolish. And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats; To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of? (‭Isaiah‬ ‭2‬:‭17-22‬ KJV)

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? (‭Revelation‬ ‭6‬:‭12-17‬ KJV)

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; (‭Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭14‬ KJV)

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. (‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16-32‬ KJV)

1 person likes this

I hear everything you are saying but is it not fact that the bible was written by man 100 yrs after Jesus was crusified?So the men who wrote the bible would have only put things in that would of benefitted them?

1 person likes this

I hear everything you are saying but is it not fact that the bible was written by man 100 yrs after Jesus was crusified?So the men who wrote the bible would have only put things in that would of benefitted them?

The Bible has been written since God started time on this earth, first in the hearts of men, then in thier minds. These men that sacrificed and laid down their lives to be obedient to the Holy Spirit, put the living word into a written form so it would be readily available to all. Just as it doesn't benefit me now to tell you, it did not benefit them then to spread the word.  It was a conviction to make sure the truth be available to us today. They are long gone but I thank them for their sacrifice, many have died to leave us that Blessed Book.

1 person likes this

funny how conspiracy theories work. i was raised to believe that religion is the biggest conspiracy. if you are not fluent in a number of dead languages, and a master of the intricacies of those and more modern languages, then you have no idea what the bible says. one of the last things that was printed in older bibles was a line about not changing anything in the bible. i guess that's what faith is all about

funny how conspiracy theories work. i was raised to believe that religion is the biggest conspiracy. if you are not fluent in a number of dead languages, and a master of the intricacies of those and more modern languages, then you have no idea what the bible says. one of the last things that was printed in older bibles was a line about not changing anything in the bible. i guess that's what faith is all about

Religion is a concoction of man, not of God.  But however, so many have done horrible translations of what it means, and starts various cults.  Reinhard Bonnke tried to change the whole meaning of the Pentecost that happened way long time ago and try to convince everyone that what happened there still happens today.  What happened at Pentecost stays at Pentecost. 

1 person likes this

I wasn't raised in a Godly home either. The Holy Spirit brings the Living Word to life. That part I can't explain it is a mystery of God. For the most part the translations are close enough to comprehend the message being presented. But we need to be taught and study. Some will study years for a phd all material written and inspired by men. But few will study the Word of God inspired by ones own creator. One course of study will benefit you in this life only and one will benefit you in both this life and the next.

Religion is a concoction of man, not of God.  But however, so many have done horrible translations of what it means, and starts various cults.  Reinhard Bonnke tried to change the whole meaning of the Pentecost that happened way long time ago and try to convince everyone that what happened there still happens today.  What happened at Pentecost stays at Pentecost. 

Religion is just a word.  It's more like relationship, which takes buildingPeople are lead astray not because of translation but by false teaching . It was never said in the scripture that the gifts from Pentecost stayed in the time of their origin. I have seen miracles, prayed in the spirit. I saw my son be delivered from two tormenting spirits. 

So, the greatest conspiracy of all is : Someone tries to usurp the power of God? No problem, that happens every day on this website.

1 person likes this

Without the greatest conspiracy ' satan trying to usurp Gods authority' we would not be here now. We are just discussing the trickle down effects here. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.