Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Ramblings of an ill mind ...Or..?

13 posts in this topic

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah19.htm

Here is a taste of the whole post - read the rest at the link..

Introduction

Is this text anti-Semitic? That is a common tactical blame against criticism and unwanted information.

This is not actually a matter of a people, but of Yahweh - who he really is and what he is doing with mankind. Already ancient Babylonian texts contain a basis for a “forbidden” insight in the real nature of Yahweh, and they are mirrored in the Old Testament and in the horrible cruelty of this entity, that calls himself YHWH.

Jesus obviously knew this and when he talked about the “father”, he talked about someone higher than YHWH. For that reason YHWH wanted him killed… Also the first and original Christians, the Gnostic Christians, knew it.

They called him Yaldabaoth (“born out of chaos”) and regarded him as a kind of intermediate god, who had limited knowledge but wanted to grasp the power and be regarded as the only god. Because of that, the Gnostic Christians, eho knew too much, had to disappear.

This YHWH then manipulated a group of people, who he led out of Egypt to another land and ordered them to indiscriminately kill all who already lived there to have the land for themselves. This manipulated people were and are not evil! However, they were victims of the manipulation by YHWH, who wanted to use them for very selfish purposes.

This game is going on still to day, but in a modified form through the Zionism of the Rothschild dynasty, that actually does not relate to a specific people. It basically is a financial mafia, to which everyone is welcome to join the game, irrespective of religion or origin, who in a sufficient extent is unscrupulously greedy for power and money.

If you want to believe it, or not, isn’t my problem.

But I sometimes (not very often) receive insights like inspirations from a higher level. These almost always come in the very early morning, when I am still half asleep, mostly around 4 a.m. The following text came to me this way and was quickly written through me when I later sat at the Computer.

I had a clear sensation that in the present time of radical change (end of a phase in humanity, but not of the world) this information is very important and that time has come for it to be given to the world for those who are prepared to understand it.

2 people like this

Are you referring to Moses? I did not read the article.

Nope, CM I aint referring to anything - read the article it is actually quite entertaining to say the least.

Another snippet  

The Old Testament describes this in very vivid details, especially in Joshua and Judges.

The Earth humans fail to grasp the width of these biblical stories.

I was now called Yahweh, actually YHWH without vowels, which leaves a few interpretations of the name open, depending on which vowels one want to give to it. The common interpretation is “he is” (“I am the one who is”), but with different vowels, other meanings become possible.

One of them is even “he brings calamity”… Well, the latter is actually what I did to them for my own sake, so that there would be a good supply of life energy for me. Earth people are really not much more than mere cattle to Anunnaki.

I also made them believe that I would be the original creator who had created all, and that there would be no higher God than me. A little like the Anunnaki made their people believe that there were no original creators.

When lies serve our purposes, we don’t hesitate to use them.

In the beginning, I also had a consort called Asherah.

But female energies are meek and don’t fit in my plans, so I divorced from her and forbade mentioning her. The male qualities are to be stressed and the females to be regarded as secondary, serving the male. This is in opposition to the original creation, where the male and female were created equal, but it is the way I want it.

Nope, CM I aint referring to anything - read the article it is actually quite entertaining to say the least.

Another snippet  

I will. I love that site biblio. It's one of my favorites over the years, and I'll even bet
one of the largest websites on the entire internet. It's an never ending source of
information, and all very interesting.

1 person likes this

Hmmm, not liking it, but I have also raised the question of more than one God with statements like,
"let "us" create man in "our" own image. Am I reading too much into this? Well, I don't really know,
but its certainly something to look into, or at least, something to think hard about!

I think that in the end, and when all is said and done, everything will be very
different from what we've been taught. In other words, we'll all be in for some
really big surprises indeed!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I think that in the end, and when all is said and done, everything will be very
different from what we've been taught. In other words, we'll all be in for some
really big surprises indeed!

Eggzackerly!  We, the human race, have been fed a lot of bullshit over time, every so often manipulated / massaged / twisted / adapted to suit some dictator or religious agenda(s).

1 person likes this

On LOP there was a member called Ucdat who had a thread on the oldest known old testament translated by the top Vatican translator.

It was a vid series in 8 parts with subtitles. The guy could only go public once he was released from his contract. His tale was somewhat different from other translations. He said 50% had been omitted by translators. His version showed a lot of Aliens playing games with people as they were engaged in a  land grab/war in the middle east. Moses did a deal with them and they said "how will you get your people to obey our commands?" "I will tell them you are God" replies Moses.

I did my time in the Christian churches. Listen to the educated theologians (who are always up for a good debate) and their waiting for the dead sea scrolls to be translated and the Nag Hammadi as the educated ones knew these were the lost books of Christianity that the Roman Catholics had ordered destroyed.

The Creation story in the Nag Hammadi differs greatly from that of the standard bible. In their version God is described as Mind Perfected. Mind Perfected lives in a  place of no space or time a great void if you like. The first living being apart from this mind perfected were what we would describe as living concepts or conscious concepts "Wisdom" (Sophia) being the first. Then comes the great error, Wisdom creates something independently something called  Yaldabaot 

Who has no direct connection to the Mind Perfected and hence is unaware. Reality is created in a physical called "through the water" as the process or separation between non physical reality and physical reality. The entity referred to as Lucifer the Light Bringer or Great Architect of the Universe worshipped by Freemasonry creates the known universe in many layers or kingdoms and gives granted power to creatures who have dominion over each. One day after hanging out looking cools to his creations he remarks he is God. At this point Sophia appears ans says that is untrue. Yaldabaot says "if there is a God let them show themselves" A glowing form of God appears in the shape of a human being. God also predicts humans will be the downfall of the universe creators and will one day take over this reality kicking out the former controllers.

This becomes the great downfall of  who was until then a pretty clever and cool guy who becomes a shamed jealous dick and "The image of jealously" who sets out to show he can run a better universe/creation that God.

He and his companions decide to try and trap God and God's power. They try and create a flesh human to try an trap God within the form by use of sympathy (sympathetic resonance perhaps). They try genetic engineering as it is described. each creature has an area one does the circulation, another the brain, it goes into more detail than a person was supposed to know thousands of years ago. They make it, it looks like us but it is dead, not living. At this point the story splits in detail, one suggests Sophia tricked Yaldabaot into putting some of his spirit into humans while another says God came down when they had abandoned the creation and put his/her spirit into man.

When the creators and Yaldabaot return they find a concious man so they ask him questions and freak out because they realize man has the same power as Yaldabaot, they have the power of naming and hence creation itself. They also see man sees them for what they are, imperfect creatures some badly made. This doesn't make them happy at all. They renderer foolish man unconscious ans separate his spirit from his soul (the knowledge of the universe) and he is described as no longer being able to stand up himself and leave thinking they have solved the problem. Sophia takes it upon herself to educate Man and bring him back to himself (the Gnostic right of passage). Alter it is seen man must be diverted by Yaldabaot and crew who set about teaching man all manner of distracting things so he forgets his task and is unable to leave the Matrix and head home.

There are a couple of versions in the NH but they roughly tell the same tale.

When I was in the churches I saw healings. I saw people casting out what they thought were demons. I saw reality affected by the power of people's minds and their belief. My own mothers leg was lengthened by 2 inches by a minister of the Order of St Luke which meant she didn't have to have the medical operation to do the same thing.

After I left the churches I also saw people who could do those things who didn't even believe in God. I saw the common connections was a belief and will they could do what they did. After talking with a guy from a family who practised those things I was able to show there was a science behind it. A science that was suppressed, the science Tesla was playing with and others before him.

2 people like this

Part 1 of 6

The first part is just back ground on the whole.

Edited by Guitar Doc

Eggzackerly!  We, the human race, have been fed a lot of bullshit over time, every so often manipulated / massaged / twisted / adapted to suit some dictator or religious agenda(s).

yhwh translation in English is Jehovah..... the letter w is abd was, excuse my French, Dubla 've... double v like a Russian would say v.... then tongues got a hold of it.... abd clearly same with y=j... yohn the Baptist.. lol yoshua, yacob, yewish. that's what I came to understand, je suis, I am. or je zues the Zues

Edited by jayke911

no it is just coincidencecoincidence:wink: wink wink...  like PROgress is + abd CONgress is-.  I argued with a scholar one time that I could not come up shorter sentence than worlds shortest English sentence "I am". we argued fur hours, then he looked at me abd said alright I'll give you one week to think of a shorter sentence and you think you can? I said "I do" then he succeeded pissed off at the tie... lol now that's an oldman ramblings

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.