Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Doomsday clock for global market crash strikes one minute to midnight as central banks lose control

7 posts in this topic

Doomsday clock for global market crash strikes one minute to midnight as central banks lose control

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/11805523/Doomsday-clock-for-global-market-crash-strikes-one-minute-to-midnight-as-central-banks-lose-control.html

China currency devaluation signals endgame leaving equity markets free to collapse under the weight of impossible expectations

The People’s Bank of China has pursued several measures to boost the flagging economy. The rate of borrowing has been slashed during the past 12 months from 6pc to 4.85pc. Opting to devalue the currency was a last resort and signalled the great era of Chinese growth is rapidly approaching its endgame.

Data for exports showed an 8.9pc slump in July from the same period a year before. Analysts expected exports to fall only 0.3pc, so this was a huge miss.

The Chinese housing market is also in a perilous state. House prices have fallen sharply after decades of steady growth. For the millions who stored their wealth in property, it makes for unsettling times.

2 - Commodity collapse

The China slowdown has sent shock waves through commodity markets. The Bloomberg Global Commodity index, which tracks the prices of 22 commodity prices, fell to levels last seen at the beginning of this century.

The oil price is the purest barometer of world growth as it is the fuel that drives nearly all industry and production around the globe.

Brent crude, the global benchmark for oil, has begun falling once again after a brief rally earlier in the year. It is now hovering above multi-year lows at about $50 per barrel.

Iron ore is an essential raw material needed to feed China’s steel mills, and as such is a good gauge of the construction boom.

The benchmark iron ore price has fallen to $56 per tonne, less than half its $140 per tonne level in January 2014.

The wife told me earlier this evening to get over to the bank again tomorrow
to start pulling more money out again. I've been doing that over the last two
months now, but got a bit lazy over the last few weeks. She want's more
action again from me. She seems very worried, and with good cause.

The wife told me earlier this evening to get over to the bank again tomorrow
to start pulling more money out again. I've been doing that over the last two
months now, but got a bit lazy over the last few weeks. She want's more
action again from me. She seems very worried, and with good cause.

Non-parishable food, medical supplies, and a firearm with ammunition. These 4 things will be the new currency.

While I don't discount this thread, this guy seems to think the USD will be fine for the next 3 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ic1iD9SNog Expert: Weeks Till Global Collapse

The financial crisis here. Alex Jones talks with global economist Harry Dent about the coming bubble and when it will burst. 

Worth a Listen Definately

Edited by rbear
added info

Better have some skills and not trolling skills because the barter system is coming back!!

I've said for years my ability to fix or build anything mechanical and my 12 gauge are worth more than any 'preppers' advantage.

-Arnie L

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.