Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

September

26 posts in this topic

Again... - just read, move along, and let this thread die -

"I am very cautious in reporting this particular alert, and will use discretion when possible. Many have heard of a possible economic correction to occur in September. It seems that many politicians have pulled some of their money out of U.S. banks and placed it overseas or off shore. Having spoken to numerous businessmen who invest heavy (millions of dollars) in the Stock Market, many are on "stand by" to pull completely out of the market in the next 45 days. I reminded them that in the crash of 1929, Joe Kennedy bought up stocks for pennies and after the depression made untold millions when the companies recovered. It is important not to follow the crowd and do what everyone else is doing, but to pray and listen deep in your spirit as to any investments you may have. Two facts are clear: God will defend and assist the righteous and lead them properly, and eventually some form of judgment must come to America. Also I received information that the administration is working against Hillary Clinton, knowing here is no other Democrat with name recognition to run, and the President is hoping the party will call on him for a third term, and he can change the Constitution to enable this. This is not a "conspiracy theory," but from someone who knows. Obama in Africa said he would win a third term. Watch this unfold. They are planning now for future riots in cities, especially food and racial riots. What we see is all a part of the Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" that many in the administration studied under. Resend this and remember me in prayer. See many of you in Texas!!"

-

When I report I do not make up stories - and my sources which I will not name for their own protection are the highest in the nation our outisde of the nation. Part of my calling is to keep people infomrmed of Scripture and how events relate to the Scripture. as for "fear," we read that Noah was moved by fear to prepare and ark to save his family. Was he stupid and fear mongoring when he warned people for 100 years? Fear is not bad when it moves people toward God and prayer.

2 people like this

My wall street buddies told me all of this even before the name Obama was even known. I posted
this information years back on both GLP and LOP. The threads are still there with all the information.

This is what I was told years back:
1. The next US president will be a black man.
2. He will be the last US president.
3. He will create a national incident, and will declare the US elections cancelled indefinitely.
4. He will become the first US dictator.

Some who followed me there would remember this information. Many have contacted me
of late to say the things I posted way back then are now falling into place very nicely.

I should probably make a thread on this here.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

REMINDER - This is not my text - also

My wall street buddies told me all of this even before the name Obama was even known. I posted
this information years back on both GLP and LOP. The threads are still there with all the information.

This is what I was told years back:
1. The next US president will be a black man.
2. He will be the last US president.
3. He will create a national incident, and will declare the US elections cancelled indefinitely.
4. He will become the first US dictator.

Some who followed me there would remember this information. Many have contacted me
of late to say the things I posted way back then are now falling into place very nicely.

Look up the SuperBowlSteve / Dave video interview, its from 2006-2007 - He mentions that his illuminati friend told him that they are grooming a black man to be president.

Hints of him being the last president are from 2012, Deep Impact, these guys love telling us what they are going to do through movies. - Backlash Card

The only way to cancel elections now, is to announce martial law from this economic crisis coming up in September - or world war.

He is already a Dictator - People are starting to get the idea on how to deal with it, Open Charges of Treason, the movement is slow/small, but its gaining some speed/momentum. He's a Manchurian Candidate, it can only explain his actions of weakening America at every turn, hence the Coup talk me and you have talked to each other about. - There was a reporting by hunters that during jade helm, during this "exercise" they saw a fire fight take place, not all ammo/tracers going to one spot, like a training exercise should be, but tracers going back and forth between locations, a firefight. I am starting to wonder if Special Forces, ect, are going around killing ISIS at these Muslim Camps, foreign troops in the country. First shots of the revolution occurring but no one is noticing..  "We'll see"

Watch Charlie Wilson's War to understand the "We'll see" phrase. =)

I have told you, and warned before.
The time has come, for internal war.
This land isolated, but not forgotten.
Seemingly cast aside, and downtrodden.
In the streets, the war does rumble.
While in their houses, the people fumble.
Stay at home, and sit in silence.
Partake not, in streets of violence.
Those in the darkness, with no oil in their lamps.
Caught in the streets, and sent to the camps.

What is going to happen on September 23rd, 2015?  For months, there has been an incredible amount of buzz on the Internet about the month of September, and in particular there has been a tremendous amount of speculation about the date of September 23rd.  For a long time I didn’t pay much attention to all of this chatter, because I like to stick to things that I can prove.  In law school, I was trained to be very analytical and to greatly value hard evidence.  If you follow my articles regularly, you have probably noticed those traits reflected in my writing.  Well, today I am going to discuss some things that I cannot prove.  I am going to share with you some things that other people are reporting, and I humbly submit them for your consideration.  Personally, I do not know what is going to happen on September 23rd, but I have come to the conclusion that there are just way too many “coincidences” to ignore.   Ultimately, you need to do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

There are a couple of things about September 23 that we can say that we know for sure.  First of all, Yom Kippur falls on that day.  It is the most solemn of all of the holy days in the Bible, and it is commonly connected with the judgment of God.

Secondly, we know that Pope Francis will be arriving at the White House to meet with Barack Obama on September 23.

But both of those events are not that unusual.  Yom Kippur happens every year, and U.S. presidents have met with popes quite often in the past.

So why is everyone getting so excited?

Well, when you couple the amazing confluence of events that we are going to witness in September 2015 with the unprecedented warnings and cryptic messages about the three day period of September 22nd to September 24th that seem to be popping up all over the place, it is enough to cause any rational person to stop and reflect on what might happen.

If you are not familiar with what I am talking about, I encourage you to watch the three YouTube videos that I have posted below.

I want to make it clear that I do not agree with everything in these videos.

Again, I do not agree with everything in these videos.

But all three of them do contain some incredible “coincidences” that I cannot explain away.

In this first video, we see that the numbers “9/23″ just keep occurring over and over again during recent global catastrophes

More on BIN - http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2015/08/the-mystery-of-september-23-why-does-923-keep-popping-up-all-over-the-place-2752190.html

What is going to happen on September 23rd, 2015?  For months, there has been an incredible amount of buzz on the Internet about the month of September, and in particular there has been a tremendous amount of speculation about the date of September 23rd.  For a long time I didn’t pay much attention to all of this chatter, because I like to stick to things that I can prove.  In law school, I was trained to be very analytical and to greatly value hard evidence.  If you follow my articles regularly, you have probably noticed those traits reflected in my writing.  Well, today I am going to discuss some things that I cannot prove.  I am going to share with you some things that other people are reporting, and I humbly submit them for your consideration.  Personally, I do not know what is going to happen on September 23rd, but I have come to the conclusion that there are just way too many “coincidences” to ignore.   Ultimately, you need to do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

There are a couple of things about September 23 that we can say that we know for sure.  First of all, Yom Kippur falls on that day.  It is the most solemn of all of the holy days in the Bible, and it is commonly connected with the judgment of God.

Secondly, we know that Pope Francis will be arriving at the White House to meet with Barack Obama on September 23.

But both of those events are not that unusual.  Yom Kippur happens every year, and U.S. presidents have met with popes quite often in the past.

So why is everyone getting so excited?

Well, when you couple the amazing confluence of events that we are going to witness in September 2015 with the unprecedented warnings and cryptic messages about the three day period of September 22nd to September 24th that seem to be popping up all over the place, it is enough to cause any rational person to stop and reflect on what might happen.

If you are not familiar with what I am talking about, I encourage you to watch the three YouTube videos that I have posted below.

I want to make it clear that I do not agree with everything in these videos.

Again, I do not agree with everything in these videos.

But all three of them do contain some incredible “coincidences” that I cannot explain away.

In this first video, we see that the numbers “9/23″ just keep occurring over and over again during recent global catastrophes

More on BIN - http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2015/08/the-mystery-of-september-23-why-does-923-keep-popping-up-all-over-the-place-2752190.html

Is it at all possible that this will be a self fulfilling prophecy?
After all, some political parties who believe in the fulfilling of
a final war before the Lords return, have been known to start
them. Thus, self fulfilling, and being caused solely by them.

Also, what you've written was also a very interesting read!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

How can I pray? 

Ask for more? ask for less?

Recognise the balance, be what you are but never echo or regurgitate somebody or something else

Even grains of dust stand alone, and each unique

Two facts are clear: God will defend and assist the righteous and lead them properly, and eventually some form of judgment must come to America. Also I received information that the administration is working against Hillary Clinton, knowing here is no other Democrat with name recognition to run See many of you in Texas!!"

I am not denouncing your post. I only seek to clarify a few things. The bible says there is not one righteous, not one. All fall short. What I am presuming you meant is those seeing righteous through the Lord, as we have the ability to be like him, most we can. 

On the H C thing, I am often amazed that the second week weeks apart a clear channel affiliate station has said that they need to either lock up Clinton or if they don't the Clintons Can get away with anything as this shows, much the less they have so much bad stuff on them and nothing happened about it for the most part. Also on another station (am) say 90 miles apart, the news said that some top guy (don't rem exactly) stated that Clinton and him could get in deep trouble for what they were discussing like big time prison time. Also it said that she was or did seek info from buying a book on how to wipe an email server.

Lastly why do you state "see many of you in Texas"? Is this an ok place to be for the coming chaos? 

Is it at all possible that this will be a self fulfilling prophecy?After all, some political parties who believe in the fulfilling of
a final war before the Lords return, have been known to start
them. Thus, self fulfilling, and being caused solely by them.

Also, what you've written was also a very interesting read!

Yes the NWO/illuminati/Zionist use the Bible as a playbook, and cause things to happen trying to usher in the Lord. The Zionist Jews also do the same, as stated in some articles I posted which says they live in the now and are really Lucifer worshipers. I think its in this thread The Elephant in the Living Room [MUST WATCH]  but may be in this thread if not The Protocols of Zion Updated and Includes The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976 The Hidden Tyranny . Basically either way, if they have absolute control, which seems like they do, they consider it victory.

What we know

will happen in Sept

September 25th to September 27th – The United Nations is going to launch a brand new sustainable development agenda called “The 2030 Agenda“.  The following is an excerpt from an article that I just wrote about this insidious new plan… (from above)

In September 2015, Agenda 21 Will Be Transformed Into The 2030 Agenda

If you didn’t like “Agenda 21″, then you really are not going to like “The 2030 Agenda”.  Next month, the United Nations is going to launch “The 2030 Agenda” at a major conference that will be held from September 25th to September 27th in New York City.  The Pope is actually traveling to New York to deliver an address which will kick off this conference.  Unlike Agenda 21, which primarily focused on the environment, the 2030 Agenda is truly a template for governing the entire planet.  In addition to addressing climate change, it also sets ambitious goals for areas such as economics, health, energy, education, agriculture, gender equality and a whole host of other issues.  As you will see below, this global initiative is being billed as a “new universal Agenda” for humanity.  If you are anything like me, alarm bells are going off in your head right about now. http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/in-september-2015-agenda-21-will-be-transformed-into-the-2030-agenda/

Agenda 2030 in action already, see thread 

Korean Entrepreneurs Build Centralized Ghost City In Iraq: Reminiscent To China’s Vacant Cities Before Corruption Crackdown!

Edited by rbear
fixed link not showing up

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.