Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RememberThis

Who is this rbear ?

11 posts in this topic

And why are all his threads so drippingly against the Jew?

This site is better than that right? We don't go there at all right?

1 person likes this

It's something many conspiracy theorist want to talk about .  But I agree we don't need such racial tones during the discussions .

I am me. I present info. You don't have to read anything I post, nor comment on them if you wish. I don't edit the post, so if the title/info on the post is about whatever, it is unaltered. Maybe you should write the source of the articles and talk to them instead. In other words, don't shoot the messenger. Zionist Jews rule the world. If you would like, you can check it out and you will find it factual. Rothchild is a Zionist Jew.

1 person likes this

All topics are open for discussion here as long as they are debated in a civilized manner and do not go against the site rules and guidelines.

And no most of my writing is not against Jews, its just how you perceive it. You are free to look at all my post on here and you will see they cover a diverse amount of topics and not even 2% are about Jews.

I came to this site because I thought they knew the diffrence between creed and all that, and wern't here to racially or socially bash anyone. This last week has been disappointing. 

I am me. I present info. You don't have to read anything I post, nor comment on them if you wish. I don't edit the post, so if the title/info on the post is about whatever, it is unaltered. Maybe you should write the source of the articles and talk to them instead. In other words, don't shoot the messenger. Zionist Jews rule the world. If you would like, you can check it out and you will find it factual. Rothchild is a Zionist Jew.

You notice I didn't personally attack you, I was just alarmed by you're seeming propensity towards a subject matter at a time that is rife with an incident so incredibly more important to mankind that religion must take a backseat....nothing personal.
Every day it appalls me that it continues this way.

So does rbear stand for RussianBear?

You notice I didn't personally attack you, I was just alarmed by you're seeming propensity towards a subject matter at a time that is rife with an incident so incredibly more important to mankind that religion must take a backseat....nothing personal.
Every day it appalls me that it continues this way.

So does rbear stand for RussianBear?

Well if people want to research instead of bash, I have done my research. See my thread about "The Elephant In The Room". My sn is a sn, just that. It could mean whatever you would like it to be. If you would like it to be RussianBear, then to you it could mean that. Is just a screen name. I have lost 3 points for posting info that people do not want to addressee. Had they investigated the facts instead of come to defense so fast and downvote, they would indeed come to the same conclusion by checking the facts. How the heck or why do people downvote a post with facts in it that can be cross checked for accuracy. The lunacy astounds me... I have always said before making your mind on anything, do your research and then and only then, can you base your opinions based upon facts instead of what you perceive to be facts. 

Edited by rbear
addition

Well if people want to research instead of bash, I have done my research. See my thread about "The Elephant In The Room". My sn is a sn, just that. It could mean whatever you would like it to be. If you would like it to be RussianBear, then to you it could mean that. Is just a screen name. 

I wouldn't bother researching someone who spends his time doing hate...

I am backing out of this thread....should have never come here in the first place.

I wouldn't bother researching someone who spends his time doing hate...

I am backing out of this thread....should have never come here in the first place.

I have not hated anyone, just spread news. If you don't like the info, please go to the source and question them instead of attacking the messenger, like I said before. Maybe you should go over all the internet and for things you do not like and attack them. I did not write these articles, nor alter them in any way.