Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

6,000,000 OUT OF 6,000,000 JEWS CRY TEARS OF PAIN AFTER DAILY STORMER RETURNS ONLINE

27 posts in this topic

6,000,000 OUT OF 6,000,000 JEWS CRY TEARS OF PAIN AFTER DAILY STORMER RETURNS ONLINE

In case any one hasn’t heard, the Daily Stormer has returned online.  In fact, a survey taken from a random sampling of 6,000,000 Jews revealed that all 6,000,000 of them cried tears of pain and agony upon hearing this.

Andrew has posted a brief statement about the outage which you can read here.  I have no further details on what specifically happened beyond his statement.

http://www.dailyslave.com/6000000-out-of-6000000-jews-cry-tears-of-pain-after-daily-stormer-returns-online/

Edited by CGK
Edit for 50% rule
1 person likes this

Like it or not the Jewish people are God's chosen people. 

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. (‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬ NIV)

1 person likes this

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. (‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬ NIV)

The people referring to the Jews here are the Zionist Jews. They are not the real Jews. Every wonder why Palistine Territory keeps shrinking? Its because they have more real jew blood in them than those in Israel today. Israel today is thought to be not the real Israel in the bible. It is run by Zionist Jews. I have no problem with Jews. Its the Zionist Jews that are the problem. I have done the research...., maybe you should do so to...

1 person likes this

I use to use an NIV. But watch this and realize that it's kjv or nothing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ 

Jews are  God's chosen people. Through them, he brought us Messiah. He could've done it through any one or thing, but he CHOSE the Jews to bring forth his Son, because of the faith and desire for understanding Abraham showed. Live with it.

One family of jews fuck the world, and now everyone should hate all jews? Nope. I hate the sin, not the sinner. I wish they would see that Jesus is Messiah, but God said they were blinded by his WILL. How do you get mad at someone for doing exactly as God planned? I don't claim to understand the plan, but like a player on the field, I don't need to know the coach's total game plan to know I need to run a button hook route this down.

1 person likes this

The people referring to the Jews here are the Zionist Jews. They are not the real Jews. Every wonder why Palistine Territory keeps shrinking? Its because they have more real jew blood in them than those in Israel today. Israel today is thought to be not the real Israel in the bible. It is run by Zionist Jews. I have no problem with Jews. Its the Zionist Jews that are the problem. I have done the research...., maybe you should do so to...

The focus should be 100% on removing Jewish influence from our societies and cultures.<------ from bottom of your post. There is no discrepancy in that statement. And yes I know who you are referring too. I did a lot of research. Jesus knows who they are here is what he says about them in the last days.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. (‭Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭9‬ NIV)

The focus should be 100% on removing Jewish influence from our societies and cultures.<------ from bottom of your post. There is no discrepancy in that statement. And yes I know who you are referring too. I did a lot of research. Jesus knows who they are here is what he says about them in the last days.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. (‭Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭9‬ NIV)

as I stated in 

I present info. You don't have to read anything I post, nor comment on them if you wish. I don't edit the post, so if the title/info on the post is about whatever, it is unaltered. Maybe you should write the source of the articles and talk to them instead. In other words, don't shoot the messenger. Zionist Jews rule the world. If you would like, you can check it out and you will find it factual. Rothchild is a Zionist Jew. http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3502-who-is-this-rbear/

David Icke's Best Presentation Ever - The Elephant in the Living Room 

Please see this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynPeru8qbV4

and it will help you comprehend.

" When people preach from a pulpit of hate all they do is stir up the like-minded.

Intellectuals ignore them and the masses are offended .  Instead of gaining converts through reason they run them off . "

Author 

Me just now !! 

Edited by Falling down
1 person likes this

I use to use an NIV. But watch this and realize that it's kjv or nothing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ 

Jews are  God's chosen people. Through them, he brought us Messiah. He could've done it through any one or thing, but he CHOSE the Jews to bring forth his Son, because of the faith and desire for understanding Abraham showed. Live with it.

One family of jews fuck the world, and now everyone should hate all jews? Nope. I hate the sin, not the sinner. I wish they would see that Jesus is Messiah, but God said they were blinded by his WILL. How do you get mad at someone for doing exactly as God planned? I don't claim to understand the plan, but like a player on the field, I don't need to know the coach's total game plan to know I need to run a button hook route this down.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬ KJV)

i use a lot of versions kjv is the main reference for me. But a lot of times breaking down Hebrew and Greek is necessary also. 

I let God deal with his people and the Jews that were infiltrated by satan well,  he will deal with them also. No one really says much about the satanic hoard behind many of the other faction government like our own which many are not cabal or cabal   controlled . Please don't f-bomb me. 

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬ KJV)

i use a lot of versions kjv is the main reference for me. But a lot of times breaking down Hebrew and Greek is necessary also. 

I let God deal with his people and the Jews that were infiltrated by satan well,  he will deal with them also. No one really says much about the satanic hoard behind many of the other faction government like our own which many are not cabal or cabal   controlled . Please don't f-bomb me. 

My fuck bombs arn't nearly as offensive as your NIV.

I use niv when I know people will have trouble following. The Chinese don't get kjv version. The King James Version looses translation from the original Greek, Hebrew and Sanskrit. I said please about the f-bomb and no there is no translation lost in that word.

blaskiewicz-ashkenazi-meme.jpg

the Israelites were scattered, mixed, hunted and almost exterminated. But God kept his promise to them. The bad ones are hiding amongst the good ones. 

Darkness intermingles with the light but they are two separate entities.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.