Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

JEW RUN FACEBOOK CANCELS STUDENT’S INTERNSHIP AFTER EXPOSING MAJOR PRIVACY ISSUE WITH THE SITE

14 posts in this topic

Facebook is one of the most awful companies on the face of the planet.  Here we have a situation where one of their interns highlighted a major privacy flaw with their product and because of that they cancel his internship.

One would think that they would want to hire somebody like this full time to help with quality assurance and security.  But nope since the company is run by vile Jews, they cancel his internship.  What a lousy company.

People everywhere need to boycott this awful website and bankrupt the demonic Jews that run it.

From Business Insider:

http://www.dailyslave.com/jew-run-facebook-cancels-students-internship-after-exposing-major-privacy-issue-with-the-site

Edited by CGK
Racism removed and edited for 50% rule

On the plus side he now has mounds of reason to attack FB from the outside, and that my friend is a plus.

-Arnie L

Who's WW?

Thought you might've been somebody I knew. I agreed with him on about everything except his racist views .

I thought Mark Zuckerberg was an American, but you're telling me somebody else is actually running it?

Hes a Zionist Jew. 

Hes a Zionist Jew. 

And he marries an oriental girl.  That's something to put on your facebook page.

Zionist.  Hmm...the one youtuber seems to think that walmart may have such connections.  Walmart possibly using facebooks facial recognition features to identify for big brother who's shopping at the store.  Well we know what could happen every nation will be against the Jews and it'll all be over. 

And he marries an oriental girl.  That's something to put on your facebook page.

Zionist.  Hmm...the one youtuber seems to think that walmart may have such connections.  Walmart possibly using facebooks facial recognition features to identify for big brother who's shopping at the store.  Well we know what could happen every nation will be against the Jews and it'll all be over. 

Well Jews are not supposed to marry non Jews so...

Anyways about the wal mart connection,http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/articles/as-new-walmarts-converted-to-prisons-are-done-elites-prepare-to-retreat-to-underground-bunkers-r99/

You are kidding right. The idiot went against facebook policy. He should have followed protocols. Instead he made an illegal app which allowed others to exploit people.

You are kidding right. The idiot went against facebook policy. He should have followed protocols. Instead he made an illegal app which allowed others to exploit people.

So its best to let the flaws sit and let someone else find them and exploit them? Wow!

Facebook exploits its users and like google sends the records directly to the government.  What's the difference?  They also ban you, erase undesirable messages, try to identify your friends who aren't even on their network.  They can even have you arrested for certain things (I guess that part was obvious). 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.