Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

HORRIBLE JEW HOLLYWOOD MOVIE “STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON” BRINGS IN $56.1 MILLION

2 posts in this topic

The new Jew produced Hollywood movie “Striaght Outta Compton” which tells the story of the horrible degenerate rap group NWA, has brought in $56.1 million in North American box office receipts.

This is totally ridiculous.  I am not even sure why Blacks would want to see this film.  Dr. Dre and Ice Cube who were both part of NWA are total sellouts to their people.  While in NWA they helped push this ridiculous gangsta culture on Black communities for the benefit of Jews.  It is also worth noting that Easy E another NWA member had children with six different women and died of AIDS in the 1990s.  Not exactly the best role model for Negro American youths.

Since NWA, Ice Cube has appeared in Disney films and Dr. Dre is a multi-millionaire having  made all sorts of business deals with large corporations.  NWA is nothing but another example of Jews using Negroes to advance their agenda of societal and cultural destruction.

Although I have no intent to watch this film, I can pretty much guarantee you that it depicts Jews in the music industry helping NWA get big while demonizing White people as bigots and haters for objecting to the promotion of their filth. cont

http://www.dailyslave.com/sheeeeet-dawg-horrible-jew-hollywood-movie-straight-outta-compton-brings-in-56-1-million/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.