Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

This Mysterious Creature Was Discovered In The Persian Gulf, And No One Knows What It Is

13 posts in this topic

As science and technology continue to make leaps in discovery and invention, what was yesterday’s sci-fi will inevitably become tomorrow’s reality. And while you may hope that this reality will include all sorts of fun stuff like hover boards and flying cars, it’s turning out that some less-fun sci-fi stuff is becoming reality as well.

Because what a ship in the Persian Gulf discovered looks a heck of a lot like Godzilla.

Sailors in the Gulf came upon this massive piece of debris and went in closer to get a better look… only to see it wasn’t debris at all.

http://worldtruth.tv/this-mysterious-creature-was-discovered-in-the-persian-gulf-and-no-one-knows-what-it-is/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ConsciousnessTv+(Consciousness+TV)

Hmm.. a Salt-Water Crocodile maybe? The tail definitely looks like one of theirs...

Very interesting. I think it's too big to be a normal salt water crocodile. Maybe a larger breed?

Very interesting. I think it's too big to be a normal salt water crocodile. Maybe a larger breed?

They can be over 30 feet in length. Also, if it is mutant, who can
say just how large it can be? I believe the largest on record was
just under 32 feet, but they are usually much smaller around 18-20
feet. Some witnesses have even made claims to have seen salt
water crocks as large as 40 feet. You have to realize these creatures
are actually dinosaurs.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

What the hell is that?

Dunno, but it's a hell of a lot bigger than a salty croc! The people are dwarfed by it's sheer size.

They still discover stuff they though was extinct or though to be non existent. Like a year ago they discovered some unknown creature in the ocean, I wish I remembered what it was or saved the link.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.