Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arnie L

Bush Jr / Obama Worst President Ever

1 post in this topic

I tend to follow political / government conspiracy threads more than generic CT. Depending on which side of the fence you fall on over the last 2 presidencies I've heard 'Bush Jr will go down in history as the worst president ever', 'Carter should be happy, Obama has finally taken his place as worst president in modern times' but you know what?

Thanks to the patriot act, we lost more personal freedom / rights to privacy under Bush in 8 years than in the previous 200 combined. Looks to me like he did his job exactly as planned.

And Obama? He has widened the income gap tremendously (all the while playing the part of the working man's friend) while race relations have plummeted.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/04/are-race-relations-really-worse-under-president-obama/

I would say all in all these 'horrible presidents' have accomplished just about everything either of them (or pretty much any politician at this point in American history) set out to. 1 Impoverish the average citizen so we are more reliant on big brother and therefore 2. willing accept an unprecedented erosion on our person freedom in exchange for 'help' (grub stubs, health care, unemployment, etc)

The rich (ruling class) get richer, the poor get poorer, and the middle class becomes something you read about in history books (until they are rewritten) - Doesn't sound all that great to me, but it sounds like those 2 are hero's in DC.

-Arnie L

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.