Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The CT Jargon Thread

15 posts in this topic

As a newbie (jargon) to this arena, I have had to wade through a considerable amount of jargon just to decipher author's intent.

Here's a sampling.

CT
TPTB
FE
BE
CE
TROLL
LURKER
WAYKIWAYKI
KHAZAR
ElOHIM
FEMA
ZETETIC
ARCHONS
ELECTRIC UNIVERSE
CERN
GWEN
HAARP
SATURNIAN
COINTELPRO
SHTF
EMP
SHILL
NWO
REPTILLIANS

Not to mention GLP, GuLP, LOP, COP et al.

I am happy to search these terms. But let's say you search "Archons". You are going to have to do a hell of a lot of reading and inference to figure out WTF (jargon) people are talking about.

By it's very nature, Jargon is elitist/exclusionary.

I'm not sure where I am going with this. But, I think there should be a CT Glossary of terms included herein. (threads are too long) So as to prevent alienation of the novice from Shills, Khazars, Cointelpro, Saturnians, Archons, Reptillians and A-Holes like me.

Please add more jargon to the list! (If You Can)

This is my first forum ever.and i agree about learning the "jargon"i also had to look up some things.i think a glossary would help.lol.i feel so stupid when i dont know what something means but i think im getting it

As a newbie (jargon) to this arena, I have had to wade through a considerable amount of jargon just to decipher author's intent.

Here's a sampling.

CT
TPTB
FE
BE
CE
TROLL
LURKER
WAYKIWAYKI
KHAZAR
ElOHIM
FEMA
ZETETIC
ARCHONS
ELECTRIC UNIVERSE
CERN
GWEN
HAARP
SATURNIAN
COINTELPRO
SHTF
EMP
SHILL
NWO
REPTILLIANS

Not to mention GLP, GuLP, LOP, COP et al.

I am happy to search these terms. But let's say you search "Archons". You are going to have to do a hell of a lot of reading and inference to figure out WTF (jargon) people are talking about.

By it's very nature, Jargon is elitist/exclusionary.

I'm not sure where I am going with this. But, I think there should be a CT Glossary of terms included herein. (threads are too long) So as to prevent alienation of the novice from Shills, Khazars, Cointelpro, Saturnians, Archons, Reptillians and A-Holes like me.

Please add more jargon to the list! (If You Can)

Blurd

On 8/15/2015, 8:29:13, yaknow said:

This is my first forum ever.and i agree about learning the "jargon"i also had to look up some things.i think a glossary would help.lol.i feel so stupid when i dont know what something means but i think im getting it

No, you are not stupid. It's like a club. Next, learn the hand signals.

http://www.illuminatirex.com/wp-content/uploads/roc-sign-dora.jpg

http://www.illuminatirex.com/wp-content/uploads/roc-sign-Priestly-Blessing-Kohen1.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNCO9tRtxJwVCtk-a0ie9dWLHC92hrHSQmyCkhqqSTwpHS9laf

http://www.whale.to/b/666_ha47.jpg

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/lennon_satan.jpg

Roc

1 person likes this

Its a conspiracy I tell you!  LOL

Honestly, you will pick it up as you go along.  I try to define some but there is not always time when you are posting.  Suppose it is the problem for all of us - time and habit.

Its a conspiracy I tell you!  LOL

Honestly, you will pick it up as you go along.  I try to define some but there is not always time when you are posting.  Suppose it is the problem for all of us - time and habit.

I know you can't define as you go and I don't expect anyone to do so.

We need a glossary. Somebody get on that.

:signyeahthat:

I know you can't define as you go and I don't expect anyone to do so.

We need a glossary. Somebody get on that.

:signyeahthat:

*nods his head*

Shall i add one to the directory :)

Edited by Ukshep

A lot of forums have a 'read this first' sticky at the top of the main section that gives a general idea of rules of conduct and such. Wouldn't hurt to include something of that nature as a glossary - that way it could be added to as new topics create new jargon. Although I can say as a lurker more than a poster it doesn't take too long to pick up on the meanings from context if you keep reading and seeing the acronyms over and over.

-Arnie L

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.