Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

It’s Official: Chinese Harbour Was (Mini) Nuked !!!

50 posts in this topic

I was waiting for this ! Now here it is . Who will get the blame ? Is this BS or for real ?

C-Club is a Conspiracy site so it must be true ... Right ??

BLOCKBUSTER: LATEST IMAGES SHOW THE BLAST PRODUCED A THREE ACRE LAKE! The new lake in China proves a 5 kiloton blast, possibly nuclear or possibly from a space based “rod from God” (pictured) weapon DEPLOYED BY THE SPACE PLANE, DING DING DING DING DING!.

UPDATE: ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER: Blasts were NOT RELATED, blast 1, the small blast, happened on the West side of the container lot, and was the crater everyone first saw with containers laying in it, thinking that was from the big blast. It was not. Blast 2, the lake making nuke type blast, happened on the East side of the container lot. The fire happened to the South of both blasts, approximately centered between them, and was ONLY A FIRE, there is no conceivable way it could produce blasts on both sides of a container lot, separated by over 200 yards. The materials in question simply could not do it. The warehouse that supposedly holding whatever exploded was erased by the large (rod from God or nuclear) blast, as was everything else around that blast.

Read the whole story : http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/08/16/its-official-chinese-harbour-was-mini-nuked/

Cool. (Or Horrific, depending on your Ilk)

LOL   I just edited the post asking .. Is this BS or for real ?

The stories are starting to go around .

Weapons shipment discovered and "intercepted"?

The latest deal between China and Iran (20 J-10s in exchange for 20 years of full control of one of Irans largest oilfields) seems extremely undervalued. Each plane has an estimated value of 40 million bringing the total to around $800,000,000 and this oilfield is producing 40,000 barrels of oil per day (which the chinese will likely double once they get on there) which translates into roughly $657,000,000 a year at a cost of $45 a barrel... How much do nuclear weapons go for these days?

I'm totally using my imagination for this one, lol.

Pretty sure China and Russia don't give two fucks about Israel.

1 person likes this

Weapons shipment discovered and "intercepted"?

The latest deal between China and Iran (20 J-10s in exchange for 20 years of full control of one of Irans largest oilfields) seems extremely undervalued. Each plane has an estimated value of 40 million bringing the total to around $800,000,000 and this oilfield is producing 40,000 barrels of oil per day (which the chinese will likely double once they get on there) which translates into roughly $657,000,000 a year at a cost of $45 a barrel... How much do nuclear weapons go for these days?

I'm totally using my imagination for this one, lol.

Pretty sure China and Russia don't give two fucks about Israel.

In fact, they give 1.61803398875 fucks.

1 person likes this

Even nature can`t give Israel 2 fucks...

But I'll bet that Israel can fuck itself!
I think it already has!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

On 8/15/2015, 7:31:59, CSB said:

I was waiting for this ! Now here it is . Who will get the blame ? Is this BS or for real ?

C-Club is a Conspiracy site so it must be true ... Right ??

BLOCKBUSTER: LATEST IMAGES SHOW THE BLAST PRODUCED A THREE ACRE LAKE! The new lake in China proves a 5 kiloton blast, possibly nuclear or possibly from a space based “rod from God” (pictured) weapon DEPLOYED BY THE SPACE PLANE, DING DING DING DING DING!.

UPDATE: ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER: Blasts were NOT RELATED, blast 1, the small blast, happened on the West side of the container lot, and was the crater everyone first saw with containers laying in it, thinking that was from the big blast. It was not. Blast 2, the lake making nuke type blast, happened on the East side of the container lot. The fire happened to the South of both blasts, approximately centered between them, and was ONLY A FIRE, there is no conceivable way it could produce blasts on both sides of a container lot, separated by over 200 yards. The materials in question simply could not do it. The warehouse that supposedly holding whatever exploded was erased by the large (rod from God or nuclear) blast, as was everything else around that blast.

Read the whole story : http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/08/16/its-official-chinese-harbour-was-mini-nuked/

Remember this?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.