Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Black "Shade-Balls" & Black Goo Messing With Your DNA...

6 posts in this topic

I believe they are poisoning the water intentionally not only in Californa but the water in the Animas River as well  .

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33856444

Google search Animas River https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=river+turns+yellw

As posted at YouTube

Published on Aug 13, 2015

This is sick and a subliminal mind-fuck in addition to being a total was of money and making yet again a handful of people vast sums of money to produce 96 million black 'shade balls'. The stated costs is around $250 million, and supposed to be cheaper than any other preservation method available to the city, the paper reports.

It's crazily alleged that among some of their benefits and role is to protect the Los Angeles city's water supply that's been severely threatened by the continuous alleged drought. When instead you'll find they are "stealing" and selling the water elsewhere - and that’s another story entirely so checkout my link below.

They further claim it prevents the reservoir’s water from evaporation and pollution by wildlife, and stops toxic chemical reactions caused by the sun from contaminating the water; - well I beg to differ and shall explain in a minute.

Everyone knows black as a colour absorbs heat because of specific properties of the colour and of the light. When light shines on an object, the object’s colour either absorbs or reflects the light. When sunlight hits a black object, the object absorbs all of the wavelengths, and none are reflected back, which is why the object appears black in the first place and why they will heat-up in the process.

So why in a million years would you use "Black" "shade-balls?" - Seriously - why?

Don't forget these are the same cabals and people of secret societies who lie about the Moon landings, 9/11, Sandy-Hook and the wars in the middle-east and are out to depopulate the planet; - so we know for sure we cannot believe any of their so called "official stories" and explanations.

1. Covering the entire surface like this will obvious warm-up the water, thus causing bacteria to want to grow. Anyone whose has a swimming pool or pond in their garden knows this happens if you cover the surface for too long. It means the water will be warm/hot during the day and cooler at night so creating a constant rise and fall in its temperature and ideal for all forms of bacteria to bred and thrive in.

2. This means they will have treat the water with even more death defying chemicals and up the amounts of fluoride being pumped into it.

3. It will probably begin to build-up a smell along with the chemicals and can imagine vast areas stinking of warm green algae as it gradually gets hotter by the day it will become more like a septic tank. The balls will prevent oxidation of the water and any aquatic wild life will perishes en mass.

4. Plastic heats, thus possible Cancer causing chemicals in the plastic will seep into the water from the heat of the sun.

5. They have long messed with our water and don't want you to "drink" it, as they want you to buy that type of water in a bottle so as they cash-in twice. The water will probably become so contaminated with chemicals that it will only be of use as domestic or industrial use.

6. They are spraying all kinds of heavy metals into our skies via their chemtrailing airplanes, and now this.

7. It's sending out a sinister dark subliminal message - "and the sky turn black..." – “Black Goo” is a slimy substance coating the floor of the Gulf of Mexico and killing all form if life in the process.

According to the University of South Florida, it turns out the black goo is made up of dead plankton and other organisms that adhered to each other. But why did all these life forms die? John Paul, a professor of biological oceanography, tested the waters from the mud and they came back, in his words, "Toxic as all bejesus." So there has been some kind of poisoning, but was it due to the BP oil spill in that same area? Or did these organisms run into some other poison in the gulf? Where "black balls" used in the clean-up?

“Subliminal head-fuck” - In the 2012 film "Prometheus - Species Origin" “Black Goo” is shown to have both destructive and life-giving properties in the prologue of the movie (where the engineer sacrifices himself), and based on comments from Ridley Scott, the substance is believed to be a catalyst for evolution. When exposed to it, a living subject's DNA appears to rapidly change. In the case of the worms, they are transformed into snake-like creatures, the engineer who ingests it is deconstructed and his DNA in turn creates new life.
See article for more:
http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/blac...

Edited by CSB

I believe they are poisoning the water intentionally not only in Californa but the water in the Animas River as well  .

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33856444

Google search Animas River https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=river+turns+yellw

As posted at YouTube

Published on Aug 13, 2015

This is sick and a subliminal mind-fuck in addition to being a total was of money and making yet again a handful of people vast sums of money to produce 96 million black 'shade balls'. The stated costs is around $250 million, and supposed to be cheaper than any other preservation method available to the city, the paper reports.

It's crazily alleged that among some of their benefits and role is to protect the Los Angeles city's water supply that's been severely threatened by the continuous alleged drought. When instead you'll find they are "stealing" and selling the water elsewhere - and that’s another story entirely so checkout my link below.

They further claim it prevents the reservoir’s water from evaporation and pollution by wildlife, and stops toxic chemical reactions caused by the sun from contaminating the water; - well I beg to differ and shall explain in a minute.

Everyone knows black as a colour absorbs heat because of specific properties of the colour and of the light. When light shines on an object, the object’s colour either absorbs or reflects the light. When sunlight hits a black object, the object absorbs all of the wavelengths, and none are reflected back, which is why the object appears black in the first place and why they will heat-up in the process.

So why in a million years would you use "Black" "shade-balls?" - Seriously - why?

Don't forget these are the same cabals and people of secret societies who lie about the Moon landings, 9/11, Sandy-Hook and the wars in the middle-east and are out to depopulate the planet; - so we know for sure we cannot believe any of their so called "official stories" and explanations.

1. Covering the entire surface like this will obvious warm-up the water, thus causing bacteria to want to grow. Anyone whose has a swimming pool or pond in their garden knows this happens if you cover the surface for too long. It means the water will be warm/hot during the day and cooler at night so creating a constant rise and fall in its temperature and ideal for all forms of bacteria to bred and thrive in.

2. This means they will have treat the water with even more death defying chemicals and up the amounts of fluoride being pumped into it.

3. It will probably begin to build-up a smell along with the chemicals and can imagine vast areas stinking of warm green algae as it gradually gets hotter by the day it will become more like a septic tank. The balls will prevent oxidation of the water and any aquatic wild life will perishes en mass.

4. Plastic heats, thus possible Cancer causing chemicals in the plastic will seep into the water from the heat of the sun.

5. They have long messed with our water and don't want you to "drink" it, as they want you to buy that type of water in a bottle so as they cash-in twice. The water will probably become so contaminated with chemicals that it will only be of use as domestic or industrial use.

6. They are spraying all kinds of heavy metals into our skies via their chemtrailing airplanes, and now this.

7. It's sending out a sinister dark subliminal message - "and the sky turn black..." – “Black Goo” is a slimy substance coating the floor of the Gulf of Mexico and killing all form if life in the process.

According to the University of South Florida, it turns out the black goo is made up of dead plankton and other organisms that adhered to each other. But why did all these life forms die? John Paul, a professor of biological oceanography, tested the waters from the mud and they came back, in his words, "Toxic as all bejesus." So there has been some kind of poisoning, but was it due to the BP oil spill in that same area? Or did these organisms run into some other poison in the gulf? Where "black balls" used in the clean-up?

“Subliminal head-fuck” - In the 2012 film "Prometheus - Species Origin" “Black Goo” is shown to have both destructive and life-giving properties in the prologue of the movie (where the engineer sacrifices himself), and based on comments from Ridley Scott, the substance is believed to be a catalyst for evolution. When exposed to it, a living subject's DNA appears to rapidly change. In the case of the worms, they are transformed into snake-like creatures, the engineer who ingests it is deconstructed and his DNA in turn creates new life.
See article for more:
http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/blac...

why did they not use light colored balls the dark colored will just soak up the heat and probably leach plastic toxin in the water. 

PS

man I like to read your post but your font just kills me on this 3x5 screen 

why did they not use light colored balls the dark colored will just soak up the heat and probably leach plastic toxin in the water. 

PS

I will go back to the default fonts . Its that I just like to dress things up a bit 

I will go back to the default fonts . Its that I just like to dress things up a bit 

thank you 

There is a link in another thread about this "black goo"it def steals dna and copies it.its a crazy video.and it all makes sense.pieces are coming together

PS

Exactly! If they had used white, the heat would have been reflected, cooling the water, slowing evaporation. Basic science, right? :lulz3:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.