Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

President Obama Joins Spotify, White House Promises 'Issue-Specific' Playlists

2 posts in this topic

The White House blog thinks your summer "just got a little groovier" because you can listen to not one but two playlists put together by President Obama on Spotify, one for the day and one for night. 

Is the move part of the cultivation of the presidential cult of personality? Or another co-option of popular culture for political ends? Why not both? Via the White House blog: 

When asked to pick a few of his favorite songs for the summer, the President got serious. He grabbed a pen and paper and drafted up not one, but two separate summer playlists: One for the daytime, and one for the evening... 

Give them both a listen and a subscribe — we think you're going to love it. 

And make sure you follow the White House on Spotify — because we've got a lot more to come, from issue-specific playlists to songs selected by other people in the White House. 

http://reason.com/blog/2015/08/14/president-obama-joins-spotify-white-hous?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reason%2FHitandRun+(Reason+Online+-+Hit+%26+Run+Blog)

heres screen shot i took just now

http://i.imgbox.com/QJnLkmZV.png

Qjnlkmzv

I've got a list of a more serious nature.....it's called "make America great again." Get back to work, fool!

Obama-jester-fool-clown-62875364781.jpeg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.