Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

CERN Scares Me

21 posts in this topic

http://www.smilieicons.com/smiley/small/scared-emoticon.gif

There are those that just can't keep their fingers out of anything . It's either they want to rule the world or change the DNA in humanity it's always crazy ..

I personally think that mad science will one day take us all down or release something horrifying . They simply just don't know what they are doing .. Do you remember the Philadelphia Experiment ? If so then you should agree with CERN anything can happen ..

Search link for the Philadelphia Experiment https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=philadelphia+project

Is this something we should be conCERNed about?

good question .. But at lest keep a heads up

Oppenheimer's reaction to the first atomic test was a pretty good indication that while they may have had an idea of what it was capable of they didn't know the true scope. I fear the hadron collider could have similar results. One day Switzerland is there, the next it's a huge hole in the ground.

-Arnie L

My take is they know exactly what they are doing with this, they have been using smaller scale units for a while. But what I wonder is do they know the outcome it might be having on a dimension that might be effected on a scale where the smaller particles interact unlike our own atoms. 

My take is they know exactly what they are doing with this, they have been using smaller scale units for a while. But what I wonder is do they know the outcome it might be having on a dimension that might be effected on a scale where the smaller particles interact unlike our own atoms. 

Do you mean a "bleed-thru" type of interaction between our "universe" and another dimensional "universe"?
I am not sure we could possibly ever know the effect that would have, unless the folks from that dimension came knocking on our door.

Do you mean a "bleed-thru" type of interaction between our "universe" and another dimensional "universe"?I am not sure we could possibly ever know the effect that would have, unless the folks from that dimension came knocking on our door.

Yes, I can't think of any natural process that accelerates particles to that speed except maybe plasma from a sunspot eruption. 

I think the 'folks' they are letting through ain't gonna knock. 

they recently found that anti matter particles are mirror images of atoms...with quarks rearranged

http://www.livescience.com/51833-matter-and-antimatter-are-mirror-images.html

what if they unintentionally rearrange particles to match anti matter?? anti matter + matter = no matter + violent reaction + empty vacant space... aka black hole?

then the would have created anti-splatter

I'm sure most of you already saw/heard of this but the fact there's an effigy of Shiva (the destroyer of worlds) outside the fucking building and the CERN emblem itself is A FUCKING 666...

Not to mention the recent short "artistic" film they made inside the facility itself called "Symmetry" - A researcher who rediscovers love through the song and dance of the infinite cosmos.... It has all the components you might associate with whats supposed to be a scientific study of particles... Stuff like the "dance of destruction" being performed above the collider itself or the devil drawing in humans and representations of space and time being non existent...

Lots of videos to choose from on that topic.

One more interesting tidbit of information for ya'll... Rememebr the Nepal Quake back in April? 9000 dead and 23,000 injured? Gues what was being powered up at the same time as it happened... yup. Ok, that isn't coincidental enough for you? How about A MOTHERFUCKING TEMPLE OF SHIVA GOT DESTROYED.

This chick does a pretty good job in this video from what I can tell just watching the first couple minutes

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.