Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

‘Soon, Very Soon You Will See’: Pro-Islamic State Hacking Group Issues Chilling Warning to America

5 posts in this topic

A representative for a pro-Islamic State hacking group issued a chilling warning to members of the U.S. military and government Wednesday, promising that “very soon” followers of the organization would retaliate for overseas bombing targeting the terror organization.
Speaking to TheBlaze using smartphone messenger application Kik, a representative for the Islamic State Hacking Division said the group is constantly spying on U.S. servicemen. The organization on Tuesday published personal information purporting to belong to U.S. military and government online.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/soon-very-soon-you-will-see-pro-islamic-state-hacking-group-issues-chilling-warning-to-america.html

What if all the hacks are a lie because they want to keep you scared about something you know just enough about to be scared of it, but not enough to ever verify it. CIA...no? K. Smells like CIA.

They are primed and ready. I wonder what is taking so long. I need to drop some lead weight.

I agree, my thoughts have been "Why haven't we seen More, in frequency and size yet! Unless, of course, these "lone wolf" attacks are a better-organized Packs, just getting things right so when it hits the fan they will cause such destruction it'll be total shock.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.