Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fourth echelon

Inside Trump’s head: An interview by Sean Hannity

2 posts in this topic

TRUMP’S THOUGHTS, AMBITIONS, PRESIDENTIAL PLANS

(INTELLIHUB) — Recently FOX’s Sean Hannity sat down with Donald Trump to pick his brain on his 2016 presidential plans, if he were to be elected.

A Trump White House cabinet would have “the greatest minds […] negotiators […] the good ones”, the Trumpster explained to FOX’s Sean Hannity.

“Our jobs are being taken by everybody. Think of it — we don’t make good deals anymore […] we have incompetent people” in Washington.

ADVERTISEMENT

In terms of the IRS “the word is simplification”, we can make things easier Trump mentioned, referring to confusing U.S. tax codes.

Trump also supports a strong military.

https://www.intellihub.com/inside-trumps-head-an-interview-by-sean-hannity/

Inside Trumps head ?? Really do we know ??

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble .. But then we do live in a mad world where psychopaths are seeking positions of power .. 

He sounds good but really he scares me some after all he is a Zionist supporter with big investments in Zionist Israel ..

Really way are we trusting the Zionist political ideologues ? Haven't we had enough of this ? I have ! 

Obama has not given Israel much support but then he supports Islam and funds terrorists . Its all crazy ..

I know Trump has money but more the better and with power he could be the ruler of a nation .. What a portfolio .. he sounds good now but but but ....

Those with evil intent are seldom courteous enough to announce their intentions openly. As history has shown us time and again, oppressive tyrants seldom come to power campaigning on oppression. Quite the contrary. The most pernicious evil always presents itself as something necessary, something transitory, a mere way point on the road to the land of milk and honey. In this way the masses can be led to not only tolerate to the most intolerable conditions, but actually to support those who would seek to rule over them ..

All I can do at this point is hope .... Good luck America

Just a link to some of Trump's investments : https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=trumps+investments+in+israel

A link to : Zionism and Nazism: Is there a difference that makes a difference?, by Roger Tucker : https://sites.google.com/site/onedemocraticstatesite/Home/today-s-headlines/zionism-and-nazism-is-there-a-difference-that-makes-a-difference-by-roger-tucker

Edited by Cinnamon

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.