Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Conspiracy of Evolution

8 posts in this topic

If all creatures evolve then why don't animals have a written language. Aren't animal fossils found that are older than fossilized human remains. Sure there are smart animals but if they had a head start on us in the evolutionary chart, then they should be of higher intelligence right. So what was the determining factor for humans to receive higher intellect while animals that were here first did not. Natural selection? So naturally we on our own decided we would get the higher intelligence. That doesn't even sound intelligent. Another point to factor in is the plant life. So plants just naturally evolved to be food for animals and man? Plants just happened to evolve with medicinal properties. Plants just happened to spread and flourish on every continent and under the sea and fresh water. Plants just happened to breathe what we and animals exhale. It's mathematically impossible for all life on earth to evolve from a single cell. To try and discredit intelligent design of life on earth seems kinda out there. There are too many pieces of the puzzle that fit perfectly together. The earth was designed and built to sustain mankind. The flora and fauna that sustain each other and nourish our bodies is a perfectly knitted fabric in time.

The one thing evolutionist can't explain is Rh negative blood types.
The Rh factor in blood doesn't mutate and no other mammal has it.
Bring this up and they freak out. They refuse to even investigate it.

The one thing evolutionist can't explain is Rh negative blood types.
The Rh factor in blood doesn't mutate and no other mammal has it.
Bring this up and they freak out. They refuse to even investigate it.

my younger half brother was rh negative I remember my mom said he was a 'blue baby' and they sliced his heels open to give him a transfusion. I did not know about the rh negative factor in evolution. I forgot all about my brother until this post. I think I will do some research. 

my younger half brother was rh negative I remember my mom said he was a 'blue baby' and they sliced his heels open to give him a transfusion. I did not know about the rh negative factor in evolution. I forgot all about my brother until this post. I think I will do some research. 

He's lucky is survived. Many don't.

Here's a good site for basic info:
http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/rh-negative-home-page-.html

If all creatures evolve then why don't animals have a written language. Aren't animal fossils found that are older than fossilized human remains. Sure there are smart animals but if they had a head start on us in the evolutionary chart, then they should be of higher intelligence right. So what was the determining factor for humans to receive higher intellect while animals that were here first did not. Natural selection? So naturally we on our own decided we would get the higher intelligence. That doesn't even sound intelligent. Another point to factor in is the plant life. So plants just naturally evolved to be food for animals and man? Plants just happened to evolve with medicinal properties. Plants just happened to spread and flourish on every continent and under the sea and fresh water. Plants just happened to breathe what we and animals exhale. It's mathematically impossible for all life on earth to evolve from a single cell. To try and discredit intelligent design of life on earth seems kinda out there. There are too many pieces of the puzzle that fit perfectly together. The earth was designed and built to sustain mankind. The flora and fauna that sustain each other and nourish our bodies is a perfectly knitted fabric in time.

I sent you a pm with a paper supporting this.

Some animals are more evolved than others.......

https://thedogsbreaky.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/cat-3.jpg

:chuckle: If humans and animals left the planet then plants would take over as long as there was air and water. Try getting rid of an invasive vine or weed.

This is the OP in a thread that I made several years ago on a different site. I still stand by it even though it possibly was a bit militant.

The fact that so many people religiously believe the most unlikely and implausible explanation for where the most sophisticated objects in the known universe (living things) originated is the best evidence of this global conspiracy.

The utter absurdity of this unproven speculation that somehow something as complex as even a single cell could manifest on its own in a pool of chemicals is mind boggling. Add to that the complexity of DNA and it becomes not just implausible but impossible.

Why do so many people believe this so easily while scrutinizing everything else so carefully. This seams to be the one area where otherwise scientific minded people choose to believe in magic. This is why I and I believe many others have labeled evolution not an observable or provable science but in fact a religion.

Many people I believe have been bullied into a middle ground stance that life was created to evolve which makes very little sense as well since there are no transitional fossils on record. Every past so called evidence of transitional species has been eventually proven phony such as pig tooth man better known as Nebraska man.

Pig tooth man was portrayed in true propaganda style on the news as the missing link. If the news propaganda machine does this in any other arena critical thinkers and conspiracy theorists would instantly see the seeds of conspiracy, but with evolution we have been programmed/indoctrinated that any explanation other than evolution is just plain ignorance. I wonder how many times I will be bullied and called ignorant for presenting these facts.

In classrooms all over the world and on every nature/science show that I have seen in my lifetime evolution is presented as fact. I never hear them say “Scientists speculate” before mentioning the subject. Why is something with nothing but circumstantial evidence being presented as factual science? I know what the religious fanatics will say, but if it cannot be observed and reproduced than it is not science.

Opposing evolution in the modern day is like opposing any other prevalent religion in the past. Persecution is what follows.

It seems evident to me that species were created to sustain themselves within a given set of parameters, thus variations can and should occur. One species changing to another more complex species defies logic. The line given is usually as follows “slight genetic mutations over time, survival of the fittest and abracadabra humans are born”. The problem I see with this is that there has never been a case of a genetic mutation that was beneficial to an animal or human. What they call genetic mutations the general public calls birth defects and although they might not all be crippling none of them are beneficial or an improvement upon the norm.

There was one guy that linked Darwin to the bigger picture of the power families, such as banksters and such, have to go back and reread it again exactly what the tie-in was, but it was all related to the power families and knowing them probably some depopulation agenda.  The dinosaurs never went away, they just moved to the nation's capital and are telling the rest of us modern people to quit living in caves. 

Ok here it is...Darwin was somehow related to Aldous Huxley, which is the same one that wrote the book Brave New World.

Edited by counterintelligence

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.