Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

New Order of Barbarians – Transcript of tapes I-III exposing the plans of the New World Order

6 posts in this topic

This is a transcript of three tapes on the “New Order of Barbarians”, referred to on the tapes simply as the “new world system.” Tapes one and two were recorded in 1988 and are the recollections of Dr. Lawrence Dunegan regarding a lecture he attended on March 20, 1969 at a meeting of the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society. The lecturer at that gathering of pediatricians (identified in tape three recorded in 1991) was a Dr. Richard Day (who died in 1989). At the time Dr. Day was Professor of Pediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York. Previously he had served as Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Dr. Dunegan was formerly a student of Dr. Day at the University of Pittsburgh and was well acquainted with him, though not intimately. He describes Dr. Day as an insider of the “Order” and although Dr. Dunegan’s memory was somewhat dimmed by the intervening years, he is able to provide enough details of the lecture to enable any enlightened person to discern the real purposes behind the trends of our time. This is a transcript of a a loose, conversational monologue that makes for better listening than reading.

The third and final tape of the “New Order of Barbarians” is an interview by Randy Engel, Director of the U.S. Coalition for Life, with Dr. Larry Dunegan was taped on Oct. 10, 1991 in Pittsburgh, Penn.

The set of audio tapes may be ordered from the Florida Pro-family Forum, P.O. Box 1059, Highland City, FL 33846-1059 ($20.00).

Tape I

Contents

1 person likes this

These people have poisoned every faucet of life. Do not send your kids to indoctrinated schools. Teach them the real truth instead. The teachers, schools, and everyone involved in this criminal behavior are guilty of treason! I am not sure how to explain that maybe not being awake of this stuff is not an excuse. Always question everything and seek the ultimate truth! Try your best to divorce the system. Its set up to enslave all. The Federal Reserve Notes are scam.  Get off the grid. Get you a Blackphone. Don't drink flouride in sodas/water/etc. Get yourself a non flouride/poison water and/or a fluoride filter.  Watch out for chem trails/hidden poisons in your products.  Mask your net. Faircage all. I am out of ideas at the moment because almost all are enslaved. Spread the truth! If you must use the system, use the system to spread the truth. On one of the post below, supposedly God says those that do not fight the system are presumed to be in favor of it and are deemed to hell. Please also see 

A MUST READ AND LISTEN IF WE ARE TO SAVE OUR NATION: The Truth About the Babylonian Talmud: Khazar Jews Most holiest book

Beast Of Revelation Is Named Synthia Introduced Through Vaccines

The Antichrist Is Hidden In Plain Sight

Snowden Leaks Confirm Existence of ECHELON/etc

WiFi - The Invisible Killing Fields

Brain Tumors And Cell Phone Use Found To BeLinked (Again)

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

more coming soon when I get access so bookmark this thread for when I update.

Spread this post and these links!

Edited by rbear
+

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.