Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CalmShock

cinny.... watching the meteor shower and having a fire...

4 posts in this topic

lol how was the meteor shower? :64pwFDH: I know you're better at the coals than this guy:

Edited by Cinnamon

lol how was the meteor shower? :64pwFDH: I know you're better at the coals than this guy:

Meteor shower was good, we saw a bunch. We also saw something super odd... At first we thought it was a satelite but it got SUPER bright and large, then began to dim (moving the whole time in a SW direction), and all of a sudden another bright light out of nowhere "shoots" directly into the bigger one then they both disappear. Immediately after that we saw a massive meteor directly below where they disappeared (probably not related but who knows).

Was with my daughter. Set up a tent in the back yard and stayed up super late. She had just got back from Vancouver visiting my cousins (first time flying by herself) so we had some fun telling creepy stories by the fire and sky watching.

I never ate any coals though... She gets too scared I'll hurt myself. Glad one of us has common sense ;P

And yes, I'd destroy that guy. He's doing it wrong.

Edited by CalmShock

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.