Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Beast Of Revelation Is Named Synthia Introduced Through Vaccines

9 posts in this topic

I am not saying 100% this is true, however it is dated 2010 from when it was dated. This is something I have not came across before. Certainly might explain why in California they are going to arrest people for not taking the vaccine. Also I will present this first before the article starts. 

The topic, is about Craig Venter creating synthetic life with (water)marks to inject, or be ingested by people, effectively turning them into synthetic people.

People within a few months, will start turning into zombies basically, being controlled by some top secret computer system call the CUBE, located on the Isle of Mann, utilizing HAARP technologies through cell phone tower system...

Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't take the vaccine. reference

now onto the article...

September 18, 2009 – J. Craig Venter, Ph.D., founder, president and chairman of the J. Craig Venter Institute (JCVI), has been named a recipient of this year’s National Medal of Science. Dr. Venter will be awarded the Medal from President Obama on October 7 at a White House ceremony. http://www.zimbio.com/J.+Craig+Venter/articles/mdzbgB2Q16C/Craig+Venter+Successfully+Creates+Synthetic

Now, what was Obama giving this most prestigious award to JC Venter for?

Well, Venter was the first scientist to successfully map the genetic code of humans..But he wasn't happy with that. He wanted to "create" synthetic life...

What is Venter's motivation? 

Quote:

The father of genomics and the founder of synthetic biology startup Synthetic Genomics, Craig Venter, is now officially god.

http://earth2tech.com/2010/05/20/craig-venter-is-now-god-how-that-affects-climate-change/

The atheists have jumped on board with this, attempting to discredit God. They say, "see, man can create life!". But, Venter still needs a living cell as a host for his synthetic life, or as he has named it, Synthia. Gotta love how the word Sin is in the word, Synthia. The name of the beast will be full of blasphemies...

Venter, is a hardcore atheist...

Quote:

Has Venter made us gods?

Does Craig Venter's creation of life in the laboratory finally squeeze God right out of the scientific universe?

Life is basically the result of an information process – a software process" says Venter, 
and "Starting with the information in a computer, we put it into a recipient cell, and convert it into a news species".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2010/may/20/craig-venter-life-god 

So, May 20th, 2010, exactly one month before the Horizon Disaster, Venter announces he has created synthetic life. He has even formed a company called Synthetic Genomics. Synthetic Genomics is funded by Exxon, and some of the largest investors are,

Quote:
A round of financing from Draper Fisher Juvetson, Meteor Group, Biotechonomy LLC and Plenus, S.A. de C.V. In 2007 SGI closed its Series B round of financing with BP plc and ACGT Sdn Bhd.
http://www.syntheticgenomics.com/investors/
Now what would BP be doing investing in synthetic genomics??
The answer lies in algae.

Quote:
Synthetic Genomics was founded back in 2005 to commercialize Venter’s work, and has been focusing on a variety of applications for its genetic technology, including creating algae-based biofuel. Synthetic Genomics has raised money from investors including venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson and oil giants BP and Exxon Mobil. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127010591

"We decided that [by] writing new biological software and creating new species, we could create new species to do what we want them to do, not what they evolved to do," says Venter.

Venter has founded a company called Synthetic Genomics, where he intends to use these new species to do things like make new fuels and new vaccines.  http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127010591

Now, here's where it gets really creepy. Venter has put a watermark into the genetic code of Synthia..and before I post what he put into the code, I would like to remind readers of Revelations...

Revelation 13
15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

OK, so you can't buy or sell without the mark, or the name, or the number....

What is in the (water)mark of Synthia?

Many things like...

Quote:

Craig Ventner's research team used a simple natural bacterium that infects goats. It is called Mycoplasma mycoides.
The researchers call the four sets “watermark” sequences. Each watermark has more than one thousand letters. 
The coded letters contain people’s names, famous sayings and a website to help identify the cell. http://www1.voanews.com/learningenglish/home/Scientists-Produce-First-Cell-Controlled-By-Man-Made-Genome-98788929.html

Within the genetic watermark of Synthia, is the name of the beast, Synthia.

Now, why watermark the genome? For one, so he can patent it and make money off of it. But more scary is, because if someone is "infected" with these synthetic cells, the can tell if you have the (water)mark or not. And if you haven't taken the Synthia based vaccine, according to the new health care bill, your DNA will not show the watermark, and you won't be able to buy, or sell...

Now, as Venter has said, this is completely controlled through computer software. Once a person is infected by this synthetic life, it self replicates, until the entire person it has infected is actually a 
synthetic person, effectively creating a planet of zombies that can be controlled through a software program beamed world wide through Satellite and HAARP technology..

Quote:

The watermarks are distinct genetic codes that include quotes: “To live, to err, to fall, to triumph, and to re­create life out of life,” from James Joyce; “see things not as they are but as they might be,” from J. Robert Oppenheimer; and “what I cannot build, I cannot understand,” from Richard Feynmann.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=tools-for-life

Now this has not been without controversy. Even in the scientific world, scientists are sounding the alarm, even going as far as saying this could be the end of the world as we know it...

Quote:

Venter Unloads on NIH Director, Human Genome Project

SPIEGEL: Many fear what might happen if humans craft new life forms. They repeatedly say that you are playing God …

Venter: Yes, and I find them frightening. I can read your genome, you know? Nobody's been able to do that in history before. But that is not about God-like powers, it's about scientific power. The real problem is that the understanding of science in our society is so shallow. In the future, if we want to have enough water, enough food and enough energy without totally destroying our planet, then we will have to be dependent on good science.

SPIEGEL: Some scientists don't rule out a belief in God. [NIH Director] Francis Collins, for example … 

Venter: … That's his issue to reconcile, not mine. For me, it's either faith or science - you can't have both.

SPIEGEL: So you don't consider Collins to be a true scientist?

Venter: Let's just say he's a government administrator. http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2010/08/venter-unloads-on-nih-director.html?rss=1

Please continue reading on source here

2 people like this

Very interesting topic. I did a bit of homework on him after the GOM where it was revealed he had been a contractor for BP (making microbes that ate long chain hydrocarbons reducing them into smaller ones easily able to be pumped up to the surface but producing a lot of methane as a by product - gas boom in California -) as well as being a US military contractor. 

With that kind of technology you can make a "Nanofactory" in which all you need is to have raw material introduced in to tanks of specialized microbes and they will produce the desired product. Many of our chemicals are produced using this process and you would not realize there is a factor nearby as it could be made to look like an ordinary warehouse etc. Aspartame is produced by a similar process.

As a military application your could produce deadly chemicals (or biological weapons) for very cheap.

scifi authors propose this many years ago. They also envisioned the possible consequences, Grey Goo where it went out of control and reduced the biological of the planet to one substance killing everything else.

Venter is a dangerous guy. He seems very reasonable until challenged. When you see the mask slip as he loses it in retaliation you see the real him. I wouldn't trust him.

Even worse is this is probably not new tech. I know of at least two independent sources which have shown me they can do similar things using bacteria and considering the military application they have a 30 year embargo on new technology which can have military applications under US law.

California to throw adults in JAIL if they refuse government-mandated vaccines

In case you haven't noticed, there's an incremental push right now by the controlling elite to force vaccinations on all Americans, both young and old. And this agenda is gaining considerable traction in California, where legislators are now moving forward with plans to force childhood vaccines on all adults who work in daycare centers, both private and public.

Senate Bill 792, also known as the "Day care facilities: immunizations: exemptions" act, was presented quietly alongside SB 277, which eliminates personal, philosophical and religious vaccine exemptions for children who attend both private and public schools in the Golden State. The bill, as recently heard by the California Assembly Human Services Committee, reads as follows:

This bill, commencing September 1, 2016, would prohibit a day care center or a family day care home from employing any person who has not been immunized against influenza, pertussis, and measles.

If passed, SB 792 would represent the first adult vaccine mandate in the U.S. that disallows exemptions for personal reasons, and that threatens criminal penalties for those who fail or refuse to comply. Here's how Vaccine Impact describes SB 792:

SB 792, would eliminate an adult's right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure.

This bill would make California the first state to require mandated vaccinations for all childcare workers, including all private and public school early childhood education programs (Headstart, Private preK and preschools), family daycares, and daycare centers.

cont

Now why would they want to do this? See top post...

Ex-Merck employee turned anti-vaccine activist now terrorized by Big Pharma Black Ops branch

"We may need to seek them out and destroy them where they live," wrote a Merck & Co. employee who was actively plotting to murder or discredit doctors who had voiced concerns regarding the adverse health effects of an anti-inflammatory drug called Vioxx.

Launched in 1999, Vioxx was extremely popular (with more than 80 million users worldwide), as its makers heralded the drug as being the answer to inflammation, minus the nausea that often follows with anti-inflammatory medication.

It was later discovered that the New Jersey-based Merck & Co. was knowingly selling a drug that frequently caused heart attacks and strokes in its unsuspecting victims. A studyrevealed that Vioxx actually doubled the risk of heart attacks and strokes, prompting the company to voluntary withdraw the drug from the market in 2004.

Prior to the drug being pulled from the market, several Merck & Co. staff exchanged emails in which they discussed a "hit list" they drafted of doctors whom they believed needed to be "neutralised" or "discredited" due to their criticism of Vioxx.

Merck & Co. long history of harassing and threatening those who stand in the way of drug profits

The emails surfaced in court after 58-year-old Graeme Peterson claimed the drug caused him to have a heart attack in 2003 after taking the medication for three years to treat his back pain and arthritis.

Merck & Co. and its Australian subsidiary, Merck Sharpe & Dohme, were sued for damages by more than 1,000 Australians (and many others in the US), who claimed that they suffered heart attacks and strokes at the hands of Vioxx.

The court ruled in Peterson's favor, allotting him just under $300,000 in compensation; however, the ruling was reversed in 2010 by an appeal panel in Federal Court in Melbourne.

The court said it wasn't proven that Vioxx caused Peterson's heart attack, despite accusations that the American pharmaceutical company misconstrued Vioxx's health risksin medical literature, advertisements and statements to doctors by sales representatives.

Big Pharma's domestic terrorism branch emerges as vaccine truth tellers are terrorized

It seems that Merck & Co. was never held accountable for the threats it made against doctors, researchers and academics, in which at least eight clinical investigators were harassed and intimidated, giving the drug company no reason to stop such intimidation tactics.

Those same tactics are in play to this day and are carried out against anyone who stands in the way of Big Pharma's profits. One of the most recent, and particularly disturbing, examples of this involves a woman named Brandy Vaughan, an ex-employee of Merck & Co. who used to rep Vioxx.

Vaughan worked for Merck & Co. from 2001 to 2003, but resigned after learning that her employer falsified safety data on Vioxx, covering up the fact that it doubled the risk of heart attacks and stroke.

After living overseas for quite some time, Vaughan returned back to the US with her six-month-old son and took him to a wellness visit in California. Knowing little about vaccines, but enough to know not to trust pharmaceutical companies, she asked the doctor, who was pushing for her son to be vaccinated, to see the inserts. This angered him.

He accused her of not trusting him before storming out of their visit, after which the nurse made sure to let them know that they weren't welcome back.

The experience sent Vaughan down the rabbit hole of vaccine research, which unveiled a multitude of concerning information leading her to decide to not vaccinate her son. After learning about the flawed data on vaccines, the toxins they contain and the total lack of safety testing, Vaughan turned to activism as she began to spread awareness about the risks of vaccines, focusing particularly on speaking out against California's SB277 forced vaccination law.

cont

When I read the title, I expected a weak thread (sorry, that's my opening thought. Rather be honest than pandering), but instead I got a buffet of awesome info. You earned the green, bro. Keep up the good work.

When I read the title, I expected a weak thread (sorry, that's my opening thought. Rather be honest than pandering), but instead I got a buffet of awesome info. You earned the green, bro. Keep up the good work.

Thanks I try to go deep as I can. Even if I try to take a break and think I learned much and found it all out, I find more info that is wow. The only problem I face is lack of time as there is only so many hours in the day. Now if I could only some how just say "scan, analyze, process,then post", would help out so much like say an malw scanner does in say hours ya know. Please refer to my other thread, as now we have 2 "mark of beast" which one is right I have no idea but both are plausible and the other one I can't see being used to buy sell as its supposed to be private (on bottom of the link but please read whole post just wanted to give a fyi about the second poss. mark---> The Antichrist Is Hidden In Plain Sight 

Edited by rbear
link ghosted, so I put it back

I covered this before on this thread

Trends in hospitalizations and mortality among infants by the number of vaccine doses and age, based on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), 1990-2010.

Approximately 85% of the variation in mean hospitalization rates for children aged 0.1–0.5 years was accounted for on the basis of the number of vaccine doses. If the quantity and severity of adverse vaccine events is, in fact, related to the accumulated total number of vaccine doses, then methodology that includes the complete age-specific vaccination history of the patient might enhance the analysis. Furthermore, while vaccines may appear to be the causal factor leading to adverse vaccine events, other underlying patient medical conditions, including latent mitochondrial disease or vitamin deficiencies, may ultimately play a role. Some reports have postulated that environmental factors, including vaccine administration, can trigger an adverse reaction due to its various components or agents that deplete body resources and/or cause immune insults.2224
Unfortunately, VAERS does not provide information regarding background incidence of adverse events in the general population nor does it provide historical information such as the age-specific vaccine doses actually administered to the patient. These methodological limitations require supplementary information from vaccine manufacturers that is often proprietary, or novel approaches to handling VAERS data. Thus, in our analysis the total number of VAERS reports used in the rate calculations serves as a surrogate denominator that is proportionately related to the actual number of vaccine doses distributed or administered.25 The 1.5 male-to-female ratio demonstrated in cases of sudden infant death syndrome reported in other studies26,27 closely compares with the 1.4 (95% CI, 1.3–1.5) ratio demonstrated in VAERS among infants. This correspondence with other studies is a strong evidence that the total number of adverse events reported to VAERS, used in the denominator of the rate calculations, credibly reflects the number of vaccine doses administered.

Conclusion

VAERS is one of the largest databases containing adverse reactions reported in temporal association with vaccination. While some adverse events that are reported to VAERS may be unrelated to the recent vaccination, the VAERS database is an important postmarketing safety surveillance tool that is periodically analyzed by the CDC, FDA, and other vaccine researchers to discover potentially adverse vaccination trends. 
Using linear regression, several statistically significant trends were derived from the VAERS database:  cont

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.