Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LSDMTHC

September 23 2015........................

40 posts in this topic

What do you think is going to happen?

im on the fence but it seems more real this time around. more evidence to back this one up than Y2k, May 11th 2014, 2012 etc.

please tell me what YOU think!

What do you think is going to happen?

im on the fence but it seems more real this time around. more evidence to back this one up than Y2k, May 11th 2014, 2012 etc.

please tell me what YOU think!

Who knows?  There are too many theories (proclamations according to some) floating around right now.  I do also feel that something is coming.  Something large in magnitude that may indeed affect the entire planet.  We shall see...

I like to look at what the DHS is contracting for to get a pulse on what they are expecting. If nothing else, it's worth a look to see how wasteful your government has become while racking up debt. It's like they're WalMart without the P/L accounting, stocking the shelves with freebies. As for September 23, it's another date like all those planetary alignments and calendars that have come and gone. However, one of these days...........somebody is gonna be right or sorta right.

The DHS Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires the following items, Meet or Exceed, to the following:
LI 001: 1 pound plastic containers of Single Base Smokeless Powder, 360, EA;

This is a NOTICE OF INTENT for Solicitation HSSS01-15-Q-0301 for a sole source procurement. The Government intends to negotiate a firm fixed priced contract with Hutchinson Industries, Inc. for the acquisition of run flat wheels. Hutchinson is the only vendor capable of providing the correct parts specifically designed for USSS armored vehicle runflat wheels. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is 331110.

African Swine Fever Antigen - Chemical and Biological Research and Development CBD.07 Vaccines and Therapeutics: New, costeffective, biological-based countermeasures for foreign animal disease (FAD) and zoonotic pathogens affecting major domestic livestock species. Specific areas of interest are cattle and swine product candidates based on molecular or recombinant vaccine platforms previously shown to be safe and effective against other infectious animal or human biodefense disease targets, panvalent vaccines and novel biological-derived broad spectrum antiviral agents with an established immune-based mechanism of action.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=main&mode=list&tab=list

if I were God I would say no global catastrophe, if I were Satan I would say no global catastrophe... I say no global catastrophe.... my opinion

I think the jade helm situation is the gathering of forces for an internal US battle
between the US Air Force and the other conventional US forces. With the US Air
Force attempting to take back the country. That's since the USAF destroyed 13
tunnel systems and 2 DUMBS to stop a nuke incident back in 2011.

I think the jade helm situation is the gathering of forces for an internal US battle
between the US Air Force and the other conventional US forces. With the US Air
Force attempting to take back the country. That's since the USAF destroyed 13
tunnel systems and 2 DUMBS to stop a nuke incident back in 2011.

Pm'd you about this topic.

On sept. 23 the world will continue much as it did on 1/1/00 and 12/23/2013. Are things happening? Cern is getting smarter, more aware and more quantum every moment. Mayan predicted space rocks are everywhere around us. People are freaking out, which always helps stir up some chaos. 2016 is going to be an intresting year. I hope the nation survives it long enough to get a final chance to redeem. Because that's what this Sept. 23 is all about.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.