Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

“The 2030 Agenda” at a major UN conference

1 post in this topic

I stumbled up on this video today and thought that I would share it here . I don't resonate really with the religious dialog with in this topic but I have to say the message is clear ..  This video posted at YouTube Augest 8 2015 and now is making it's way around the net and coincides with what we have heard and then some more Agenda 2030 . 

The list of events taking place in September just keeps growing. It seems everyday, something new is being added.  From comets, asteroids, and earthquakes to the collapse of the economy, you would think there could be nothing else that could possibly take place.

But there is. Next month, the United Nations is going to launch “The 2030 Agenda” at a major conference that will be held from September 25th thru September 27th in New York City.  And, Pope Francis will be traveling to New York to deliver his address that will kick off the UN conference.

Where Agenda 21 mainly focused on the environment and will continue to do so, there is no doubt that the 2030 Agenda is a template for ruling the entire planet .  Not only does it address climate change, but it sets ambitious goals in the areas of economics, health, energy, education, agriculture, gender equality and an entire slew of other issues . It appears to be a in depth journey in to human reconfiguration .

Here is a added link on the subject

TRANSFORMING OUR WORLD:
THE 2030 AGENDA FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
A PDF file loaded with info regarding the Agenda 2030

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.