Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

TSA Warns of Possible ISIS Attack on U.S. Soil

17 posts in this topic

I am posting this because I can. lol Not really, I just think that anyone who is making such a bold statement should be heard.

And dissected.

So we've ot a "classified warning". Last I heard putting out classified material is punishable by some pretty stiff laws.

Second, there are no sources and the wording could either be disinformation or a way to put a message out without breaking any laws.

Third, they said timing was specific in the warning, but never revealed that info either. (again to keep from breaking the law?)

On the other hand, what if it is true? At least on the surface, that ISIS is going to attack inside the U.S. and it is a false flag operation? 

Here's her bio, worked for Fox news for a long time. Claims to be a fighter for confidential news sources and has a scoop on James Holmes. All shit that makes me go hmmm...

What do you think or is it even worth thinking about?

Jana Winter worked as an investigative news reporter at FoxNews.com from 2008 until November 2014, breaking a wide range of stories involving wrongdoing at federal agencies, including at the Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security. She also wrote exclusive reports on cyber investigations and the use of federal informants.

In 2012, Winter revealed that accused Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes sent a notebook containing violent illustrations to his psychologist prior to his deadly rampage. The defense sought to force Winter to name her confidential law enforcement sources. She refused, sparking a nearly two-year legal battle that culminated in a landmark ruling from the New York Court of Appeals in her favor. The ruling kept Winter out of jail, reaffirmed the importance of confidential sources to newsgathering, and strengthened the state’s shield law.

First Look/ The//Intercept

By Jana Winter

Today at 1:06 PM 4/25/15

The Transportation Security Administration has issued a classified warning about a potential attack by the Islamic State today against a target in the United States.

The Intercept reviewed a notice of the classified alert, which was sent out Friday afternoon by TSA’s Transportation Security Operations Center. A source, who reviewed the classified intelligence warning, described the threat as very general, with no specifics about location or type of attack — just the timing.

The essence of the warning, according to a source, is that “ISIS plans an attack on U.S. soil.”

In response, the TSA deployed its recently formed Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response teams, or VIPR for short, to various locations. The VIPR teams have expanded in recent years, moving beyond airports to train stations and other busy transportation sites.

<snip>

More at link above.

I think it's wise to stay on alert.

It feels like they're leaking small bits of info on purpose to me.

The MSN has picked it up.

CNN Reporter Stutters Through CIA Script: ISIS Planning Attack On America

The latest ISIS report by mainstream media is in. As has been the case since 2014’s launching of the ISIS show, CNN once again has taken the lead in being the mouthpiece of Intelligence to spread lies and deceit to the American people to set them up for a future terror event. Now we’re told ISIS is supposedly here in the United States.

The way that FBI and other Intelligence agencies know this is because they overheard some “chatter” somewhere. Everything else about the new ISIS threat revelation is a secret that you apparently do not need to know because the government agencies are “not” willing to be more specific about anything at this time. Also, someone whose identity is NOT known has asked the Intelligence agencies and the reporters like CNN’s Evan Perez to “NOT” reveal too much about this ISIS threat.
-----
This latest CNN ISIS psyop report eerily suggests the next 9/11-size attack supposedly being planned by ISIS is “not necessarily aviation related”. The CNN reporter is reporting as if he’s been told what is going to happen. Now how could Intelligence be so sure about what ISIS is thinking??
-----
Realize now that every phony ISIS report spun by mainstream media is intended to bring us one step closer to ‘ISIS attacks America’ day. Why else would the CIA bring ISIS stories to our doorstep? This is the same ISIS that refuses to attack supposed arch enemy Israel. The same ISIS who has defied all rules of humanity, has outsmarted every government on earth, has out-done every Intelligence agency, out-performed every military unit on earth who has dared to challenge it. Simply put, according to Western mainstream media, and as proven once again by the latest ISIS psyop report, ISIS is the greatest, most indestructible force humanity has ever produced. ISIS is multiple levels of brilliance all stacked in one.

http://govtslaves.info/cnn-reporter-stutters-through-cia-script-isis-planning-attack-on-america/

In this video we analyze a recent CNN report by Evan Perez where the stuttering reporter carefully reads a list of items relating to ISIS even when it is discontinuous with the direct question he's asked. We examine the numerous times Perez injects negative affirmations. Many things are "NOT" specific, can "NOT" be told, or they are "NOT" saying right now. The only thing in this CNN report which is certain is the artificial staged overreaction to the report. That is, "they ARE taking it seriously" and they ARE alerting "the appropriate law enforcement agencies around the country". Translation- More police state.

¬¬

It's only a matter of time before ISIS starts poking out like this, but also remember that the MSM makes a lot of money through fearmongering (lol, FOX in her bio!)

It's only a matter of time before ISIS starts poking out like this, but also remember that the MSM makes a lot of money through fearmongering (lol, FOX in her bio!)

​ Wise words.

Be afraid, very afraid. That is how the MSM makes money by striking terror into the hearts of everyone. If it bleeds it leads. Honestly, you have a better chance of getting killed in a car accident than by some ISIS terrorist blowing up your local Starbucks.

You see, if they strike terror into your heart and you begin to alter your life because of what you are being fed via the media, they have already won without firing a single shot.

There are no guarantees in life, some die as infants, some live until they are 100. All you can do is live every day like its your last. Live, love and laugh because everything eventually comes to an end.

In my neighborhood,  a person could catch a stray bullet, be robbed,  beaten,  killed,  at any second.  For nothing. :)

In my neighborhood,  a person could catch a stray bullet, be robbed,  beaten,  killed,  at any second.  For nothing. :)

​Question...do you live in fear because of your neighborhood or do you simply live your life?

Anyone can be killed anywhere at anytime regardless of where you live. Yes, some neighborhoods are statistically more dangerous than others, but all that does is make people more aware and cautious.

My daughter graduated from Columbine High School in Colorado. Did we live in a great neighborhood? Yes, white middle class where we left our doors unlocked at night.  Did the safe neighborhood have any bearing on what Eric and Dylan did? Not so much.

Need I say more? Live your life without fear. If it's your time...so be it.

I live like I always have,  with the expectation,  and knowledge that it could end in an instant,  no time for bullshit,  drama,  or staying too sober.  I dont give a f$&k. 

I live like I always have,  with the expectation,  and knowledge that it could end in an instant,  no time for bullshit,  drama,  or staying too sober.  I dont give a f$&k. 

​Amen Brother!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.