Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guitar Doc

Mind Control - Suggestion

7 posts in this topic

Mind Control - Suggestion

[Doc's notes. I have written extensively on Mind Control over the years. It was highly interesting to me because I could see it being used on me, people around me, in schools and on the general public.

My initial source material came from a book called Techniques of Persuasion from brainwashing to propaganda, by J.A.C. Brown (phd) published in 1967. My friends had been told at university it was a banned book. As you can imagine when you post that sort of stuff on controlled sites it brings all sorts of people out of the woodwork.]

This is one of a series on mind control, how it works and the operative techniques being used on us each day.

All is Suggestion.” - The Anonymous Sage

(insert suggestive picture lol. That is what you see in many articles to help “set” the scene)

In the simplest terms our hardware is lacking capacity. Our brains can perform 3 trillion operations per second and up to 4.5 when under pressure (note physicists say the universe/reality flickers at around 5 trillion oscillations per second, I will make the connection in a later article). Despite this impressive processing power we only have an 8 bit consciousness as we can only hold 7-8 concepts in our conscious register before it drops off the processing stack.

This limitation causes us to rely on stored information. The stored information is not in the same data storage format as that of our conscious register. It is stored in a compressed form for fast indexing and retrieval. It is prioritised for even faster use. In our subconscious register we do not think, that slows down processing.

(It takes roughly .23 seconds to transform subconscious knowledge/activity into the conscious register. Experiments which show this in universities often erroneously claim it shows we have no freewill as everything has been decided before we do it. This is simply a misinterpretation of data and a simple minded one at that. If you watch Drag racing you see it is well known in their sport as they will say if a person reacts in under .25 seconds “they guessed” the start rather than reacting to it. Under pressure a person can reduce that time lag. According to physics a cricket player cannot possible react to a ball travelling at over 120 kmph. Under self induced stress it becomes possible. In my experience under the most extreme of conditions you can reduce that time lag to nothing as your conscious meets the breaking wave of quantum reality where things can be rearranged to suit to avoid death circumstances. I will add more about this in other articles)

This reliance on stored information is an asset and a hindrance. We have exploits we can use to introduce and rewrite/overwrite our stored information from our personal Repository of all Knowledge we draw on to evaluate the world around us. In our Repository of all Knowledge we have two trees, or strings if you like, where information is prioritised for use. What we like (believe in) and what we don't like (don't believe in).

The subconscious register is a machine, it does not think, it just computes. It makes no discretion as that is the job of the Conscious register and other subconscious programs.

You don't need to think about how to walk, that is stored information that is retrieved for use. We learn who to manipulate our body as a child/baby by trying all manner of synoptic firing. If I were say learning to throw a ball (same ball every time) the program would be a series of neurons firing in sequence. Each variation we try is assessed and stored. Over time we improve the patterns until after 10,000 hours (a person obtains master level ability in anything after 10,000 hours of practice it has been found) we have obtained a program so streamlined/perfected it cannot be improved on. At that point we don't have to keep assessing or trying we just execute the program and it happens as we desire.

You will note we don't have to think about walking or talk etc but you can do. In doing so you divide your processing power and often you will make mistakes. We see this typically in sports like ice skating where once a person has made mistake they stop executing the program and start assessing while performing which leads to more mistakes because of divided processing power. Sometimes this is called “choking” where a person does not perform at competition as well as they do in practise. (I obtained this information from a very good article some years back on those who compete in air rifle shooting where they tracked down why people choke from a neurological perspective)

The other most critical element in all this is the point of our subconscious register (the assessment/values register which are said to be at the base of the brain-stem rather than in the brain itself) which is assessing reality around us via our senses.

There are things occurring around us at the speed of light. Some of these things happen only once and are largely irrelevant to us so our consciousness is not informed of them to optimize processing power and stop bottlenecking. It takes something being repeated three times (three times is the charm) before the brain prioritizes it enough to be “noticed” by the conscious register.

Pavlov showed the brain seeks to steam-line activity (to allow greater processing power to be used elsewhere). And all it takes is as little as three times the action/activity in human beings. The classic experiment is to strike the knee jerk reaction. You strike it three times but mimic striking it the forth time and the unaware participant's knee will jerk even though not struck. This is an exploit.

Repeat something three times and it gets taken serious by the brain even if the conscious is oblivious.

(Tell someone something often enough and they will start to believe it, or rather their subconscious register will register it as valid information and store it and prioritise it appropriately. Whether their conscious believes it is irrelevant as the subconscious is in charge of that sort of thing not the conscious register)

Suggestion

Put simply if I tell you something and you accept it (believe it) I have introduced information into your programming structure which will influence your future assessments or behaviours. Once a piece of information is lodged in place new information which contradicts that information will automatically be rejected unless a lot of conscious thinking and reassessment is applied.

(This is why we have the classic situations within CT where someone who believes 9/11 was 19 Arabs with box cutters cannot accept any other version of event even when confronted with evidence.)

We also use trusted sources ( psychs have discovered at any given time the average person is not thinking for themselves. Around 70% of our day we are in a waking trance which makes us suggestible in the extreme) we use. Our processing structure is always trying to free up resources so we don't have to think which uses a lot processing power. (it is possible our conscious register or RAM if you like is virtual RAM which takes up processing power to create)

The Media is a trusted source for many (the majority) and this is a position they have created by use of psychology. They make it their task to be the first source of new information about things we do not know about. As you have a blank register waiting to be filled with new information their suggestions are accepted, often without thought. Once accepted contrary information on the same subject will be rejected in favour of the Sanctioned Reality created by the Media. Those who disagree with Sanctioned Reality are labelled insane. (neat game they run isn't it)

Authority figures and “experts” also have the ability to insert suggestions freely as they are seen as trusted sources.

There are many other ways of inserting suggestions and the advertising community uses most of them in their everyday work. Not all are so simple and they use our brains ability to complete patterns to insert the suggestion bypassing the conscious filter.

Once again we see our brain has exploits that are used against us (but we can also use them to enhance our abilities if we desire). Among these are Images (and damn vid's which I hate as they are one of the most effective ways to insert suggestions into people's heads) . Our brain interprets reality around us. It knows what it sees is real as that was reality up until 1900 or so. What you see is what you get as far as the Brain is concerned at the subconscious level.

Use of images insert suggestions in our heads bypassing the consciousness. An example would be a commercial advertising a cleaning product. Some fanciful cartoon exaggeration of the product in action is running in the background while our conscious is listening to the voice over. Our conscious register knows the product is being exaggerated but our unconscious does not. If our conscious believes what the voice over says (which is reasonable and logical) the subconscious will also accept the BS cartoon exaggerations as also true. This is a sneaky insertion almost inception-like.

Traumatic insertion

Under trauma the brain records deeply events as it goes into a state of mental shock. It was the old school way we were raised. Our parents would beat us to induce traumatic shock then insert the programming instructions that would would end up being obeyed. It was one of the most effective methods of inserting programming ever invented. It was used on 9/11 to insert the suggestion into your head terrorist did it. You were told to think about those 3000 people you just saw die in front of you, which induced traumatic shock in non psychopaths, then the programming instructions were delivered.

As children most us experienced many traumatic events. For some us they left us mental wrecks because of the programming insertions added “You are useless and will never amount to anything”. Such programming is difficult to defeat and requires rewriting in order for you to be successful. Such is the nature of a book called “the secret” which is just a method of inserting new programming which instead of hamstringing you will help support your ability to succeed. Because most people don't honestly believe they deserve to succeed (a result of bad programming) they are not, no matter how hard they try. Their previous programming dominates over the new programming unless they use exploits to re-examine the old traumatic programming and rationalize it allowing new programming to occur in the same spot.

Emotional Suggestion

This is what they use against us on CT sites (the pro-trolls who work for the Governments and intel agencies). Emotions can override logic, reason and critical thinking. There is a need for this as pure survival. If you were being attacked by a wild animal and you were afraid you would be powerless to save yourself as simple logic tells you you can't win. However if emotionally stimulated enough you could overcome such logic and attack allowing the rest of your group to escape. In this you see temporary insanity. Those subject military training have this done to them so they can kill without hesitation. (topic of mind control by conditioning)

Emotional programming has it's roots in traumatic programming and is Functionally Isomorphic ( a fancy term meaning “the same as” used by professors to induce NLP suggestions. In this a person who does not know what the term means is subject to a minor mental shock event in which they will believe without question what comes next as they have demonstrated a lack of knowledge which needs to be filled by their subconscious. It is how the medical community influences people along with the scientific community.) in effect.

In CT land we see the govt agents get people emotional repeatedly. This serves two purposes.

The first more simple sets up a Pavlovian response (feed the dog and ring the bell, later all you have to do is ring the bell to get the programmed response) into the subject being raised by the victim. After time the victim feels the emotional pain (frustration brings emotions to the surface. It is the trade of profession interrogators) every time they raise that subject. Even more so when challenged. I watched them do this on LOP and GuLP regularly. I'm sure we have all seen it.

The second purpose is once emotional enough the conscious filters are weakened and suggestions make by the perps go into the subconscious register to be acted upon. (one of the reasons why I like this set up at COP where we treat other with respect even if we don't agree with them, after all we are all entitled to our own opinion/programming) Get them emotional and insert the programming you desire in your internet cult. I watched one minor breakaway CT site being subject to that by their admin to create hate against another site without conscious thinking being involved.

Hypnotism

There is a lot of mysticism around hypnotism but needlessly so. All you are doing is getting a person to a trance-like state where their conscious filter is “put to sleep” allowing direct access to the subconscious (which is more in control of your functions because of the way your operating system works) than your consciousness.

There are many methods of inducing it but ultimately they all achieve the same effect. Anyone can be hypnotised and you are so when you watch TV (light trance) even if you don't realize it. More brutal methods can be employed if required. (electroshock therapy for one)

Of great importance is Suggestions don't have to make sense to be acted on. Once inserted they are just programming to be acted on. In some ways this is why the majority of humanity is currently suffering insanity and is not wholly rational.

[If you liked this cross link it anywhere or reproduce it entirely with my consent given freely as I do not believe in copy-write nor did the original Cover-up exposers.]

Edited by Guitar Doc
Colours
3 people like this

"Repeat something three times and it gets taken serious by the brain even if the conscious is oblivious.

(Tell someone something often enough and they will start to believe it, or rather their subconscious register will register it as valid information and store it and prioritise it appropriately. Whether their conscious believes it is irrelevant as the subconscious is in charge of that sort of thing not the conscious register)"

I can verify the truth in this. There is a story I have told for years (outright lie actually) that I no longer remember the circumstances that brought it up. Today I have to really stop and reflect to rememeber what is truth and what is part of the BS I invented.

Its kind of like the way McDonalds plays their commercials back to back. You have a 2 year old you just can't quite get the concept of 'No' through to, but when they see the golden arches from the back seat you hear them exclaim 'McDonalds!'

_Arnie L

1 person likes this

I can verify the truth in this. There is a story I have told for years (outright lie actually) that I no longer remember the circumstances that brought it up. Today I have to really stop and reflect to rememeber what is truth and what is part of the BS I invented.

Its kind of like the way McDonalds plays their commercials back to back. You have a 2 year old you just can't quite get the concept of 'No' through to, but when they see the golden arches from the back seat you hear them exclaim 'McDonalds!'

_Arnie L

My mother lives in a fantasy land in which she is never wrong. We often find it quite embarrassing when she tells a story in which she has re-written her part to be perfect or the hero often to the complete dismissal of what actually happened. She doesn't even know she does it as she has a mental investment in being perfect even if she had to reject our reality in favour of hers. You can't argue with her over it such is the complete belief in her own internal fantasy world.

She just tells herself over and over how she wanted it to be until she believes it I think. Add some emotional context to it and it locks it in. Very sad, The insane person does not see their insanity I believe. Self Suggestion in practice.

Are there really pro-trolls as you describe them?

What is their agenda? Is it to steer us away from truth? Frustrate us? Implant Programming?

You know your stuff. Having been involved in a sport requiring perfect execution, the best performances are completed almost entirely subconsciously, leaving you with little memory of the event. The moment you start thinking, you do in fact, choke.

Thank you for the info. (I don't like vids either)

1 person likes this

Cool post Guitar Doc - worth a "greenie" - an interesting topic, for some at least.

We, humans are in a sense quite complex but then again we are quite simple creatures - one of the biggest issues is our habits!  Like you say - repeating something over and over (affirmation) will eventually become a habit and very quickly we will convince ourselves that we cannot do without XYZ!  Clearly some more than others.  Addiction of any substance or belief varies from person to person - where some are more prone to addiction than others.  For some people it is quite easy to break an old habit while some would rather die.

In a sense we all live a lie - to an extent.  I think I have used this example on here but here goes:

Scene: You are a young guy with a girlfriend - but you also have some jocks and ruffians as friends - you all like to watch a game (be that football or baseball or what ever).  Saturday the friends are at your place and you all are watching the game.  Two three beers later and the language and behaviour is a far cry from what you were at work - yesterday.

The next day, Sunday you are invited to the girlfriends house to have lunch with her and the parents.  All of a sudden you are like a choirboy if compared to yesterday with the mates!

We let ourselves be manipulated by the situation or surroundings we find ourselves in.

Clearly:"We are who we are because of what we think other people think we are!" - You have modified your behaviour to suit the situation. Advertisers and marketers know this psychological fact and will use it in campaigns to sell their products.  Look carefully at the food adds which focus on your health - these guys are clearly trying to bend your brain in a direction other than what you normally are - they are hiding something - check and research the content or method and you will find it... Example - anything connected to Monsanto! 

2 people like this

Are there really pro-trolls as you describe them?

What is their agenda? Is it to steer us away from truth? Frustrate us? Implant Programming?

You know your stuff. Having been involved in a sport requiring perfect execution, the best performances are completed almost entirely subconsciously, leaving you with little memory of the event. The moment you start thinking, you do in fact, choke.

Thank you for the info. (I don't like vids either)

Intel agencies are engaged in an information war. They have been since they realized what  threat we are. There are a lot of restricted information that gets deleted on controlled sites. I will be writing about a lot of it over the next few weeks.

One good example of what they do to people is what they did to SuzieQ of LOP who was a chem-trail exposer. They did her over big time until it induced the pavlovian effect of feeling upset angry every time she mentioned the topic. What they did to her was unacceptable and the mods did nothing as if they were part of it (Omega was one of the people who helped troll her into eventual breakdown).  It is one of those topics that can't go mainstream because if you look you see them weekly if not daily. If it went mainstream and was exposed the public would demand the end to secrecy in the military and government and that can't happen.

It is an Information War. Sort of when suppression of truth is the only thing keeping some people in power then certain truths become the enemy.

There is a suppressed branch of science (more than one actually) I will write about over the next couple of day that is also suppressed where possible along with other stuff like the Black Box. I used to write about those things on other sites to draw out the agents/shill-teams so we could see how they are.  I used to prepare something get real life friends around to my house and show them what would happen. They were left with no doubt there was an information war even in universities you can't show dissent even if you can prove the tutor/lecture is wrong because they will fail you if you don't agree with the material. In this way they can control higher education.

One of my friends was nearly kicked out of pysch for suggesting people were trained/conditioned the same way as dogs to which he was made to back down or invited to leave even though it is apparent and obvious. Education has become indoctrination in some courses.

If you control information you can control people within the proscribed limits.

One of the pilots I used to work with was a CTer. He had interesting knowledge as he had gone out with the daughter of an NZ SIS officer (equivalent of FBI CIA NSA rolled into one as you do in a small nation). He said they would discuss things over the dinner table. One of the things that stuck me was he told him "There is their world and our world, and they choose what we get to have in our world." he knew enough without being at the top level of information. There is a lot of medical technology we will never see not to mention energy technologies.

They think we must be controlled or we would take away their power and they would become as ordinary as us. They made the useless eaters now they complain about them and the underclass they created to be less than them. Imagine the Ego on these people and how threatened they must feel by being ordinary if we all got the same tech and benefits they get.

Mind control by seduction. They are controlled like us by people above them, because they get special benefits they fall in line and support the system

A good example of the intertwining and protection of information can be found in the TV series True Detective Season 2 - And I think it cuts very close to the bone as well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.