Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

'Oathkeepers' A White Vigilante group in Ferguson

15 posts in this topic

Oath keepers is the least of their worries... Wait until the police start launching stink bombs!

After Ferguson Unrest, St. Louis Police Bought Stink Weapons to Launch at Protesters

Another year, another series of violent protests in the city of Ferguson, just outside St. Louis, Missouri. But this time, the law-enforcement response may take a particularly fetid turn. Local police are armed with Skunk, a controversial chemical “malodorant” — or more plainly, an unbelievably foul-smelling liquid that can be fired at protestors to make them disperse, or mark them for later arrest.

<snip>

Developed in 2008 by the Israeli Defense Forces for use against Palestinian protesters, Skunk is a mix of amino acids and baking soda. It is technically “non-toxic” but hardly humane. Once used, it can linger for weeks unless removed by the special soap. The smell has been described as a cross between feces and rotting corpse.

http://www.defenseone.com/technology/2015/08/after-ferguson-unrest-st-louis-police-bought-stink-weapons-launch-protesters/119044/

Another article claims oathkeepers to be a militia group. So, they're vigilantes now? :snapoutofit:

Ya have to wonder why Alex would "hire" them when he can afford professional security...like Blackwater or even some bodyguard types. But let's stir the pot and get the oathkeepers involved when we still remember them from being on the Bundy Ranch. Is security even their kind of gig? Why would they step into a riot situation?

This newsbit smells.

Edited by YourMom2

Oath keepers is the least of their worries... Wait until the police start launching stink bombs!

After Ferguson Unrest, St. Louis Police Bought Stink Weapons to Launch at Protesters

Another year, another series of violent protests in the city of Ferguson, just outside St. Louis, Missouri. But this time, the law-enforcement response may take a particularly fetid turn. Local police are armed with Skunk, a controversial chemical “malodorant” — or more plainly, an unbelievably foul-smelling liquid that can be fired at protestors to make them disperse, or mark them for later arrest.

<snip>

Developed in 2008 by the Israeli Defense Forces for use against Palestinian protesters, Skunk is a mix of amino acids and baking soda. It is technically “non-toxic” but hardly humane. Once used, it can linger for weeks unless removed by the special soap. The smell has been described as a cross between feces and rotting corpse.

http://www.defenseone.com/technology/2015/08/after-ferguson-unrest-st-louis-police-bought-stink-weapons-launch-protesters/119044/

:ohmy: That's horrible but I guess it's better than a burned down looted town.

Another articles claims oathkeepers to be a militia group. So, they're vigilantes now? :snapoutofit:

Ya have to wonder why Alex would "hire" them when he can afford professional security...like Blackwater or even some bodyguard types. But let's stir the pot and get the oathkeepers involved when we still remember them from being on the Bundy Ranch. Is security even their kind of gig? Why would they step into a riot situation?

This newsbit smells.

mom help me a little bit ?  I've been following the oath keepers for a while. Go to their site read their pledges. I do not see a racist statement anywhere ?

while I don't agree with their tactics I see a group that guarantees to protect all citizens against constitutional violations .

The mainstream media has labeled them white vigilantes but I just don't see any evidence have you found any? 

2 people like this

Ah, The joys of MSM. Oathkeepers are an unstable bunch of racist gun toting militia members. No need to mention they have black members, no need to mention they are there simply in the capacity to protect the community from the very few protestors who are only in it for the looting and destruction. If it bleeds it leads. 

The Oathkeepers are no more in Fergie to cause trouble than the 80+% of protesters who simply want change in the way their community is governed.

-Arnie L

Fucking dumb ass chief or whatever was arguing with Oathkeepers, talking about an EXECUTIVE ORDER, What the fuck, this is turning into GOOD GUYS VS BAD GUYS, Real Fking Quick.

1ST and 2ND AMENDMENT? Don't Talk about it? WTF?

Its pretty hard to talk about the 2nd Amendment when the bulk of the population believes its purpose is to protect our right to own guns for hunting or protection from each other. 

The founding fathers must be rolling in their graves right now. Not that i have any desire to own an Abrams tank, flame thrower, or RPG launcher, by design we should be as well equipped as the government backed military that controls us.

Run that comment by 20 people tomorrow and see who get it.

-Arnie L

I was an oath keeper in 2010 , the mission was not like what medias trying to say. If you hold a position of authority such as police officer you apply ten orders we will not obey. But I've never seen encouragement to go freelancing like this when I was a member. 

Keep in mind that anyone can put on one of their hats and display a patch. Maybe it's a breakaway group doin their own thing and not sanctioned by the real ones. Then again maybe things have changed in five years IDK . 

Only those that work for St. Louis county in an official capacity should be involved in the oath keeper mission. 

AJ hired them? I say no way. This smells like the Bernie sanders shout down thing. 

I was an oath keeper in 2010 , the mission was not like what medias trying to say. If you hold a position of authority such as police officer you apply ten orders we will not obey. But I've never seen encouragement to go freelancing like this when I was a member. 

Keep in mind that anyone can put on one of their hats and display a patch. Maybe it's a breakaway group doin their own thing and not sanctioned by the real ones. Then again maybe things have changed in five years IDK . 

Only those that work for St. Louis county in an official capacity should be involved in the oath keeper mission. 

AJ hired them? I say no way. This smells like the Bernie sanders shout down thing. 

i'm sad to say. That I also bought into the racism end of the oath keepers at first .  After research I can find not one position where the oath keepers claim it is about race.

i'm glad I did research or I would've been programmed by the mainstream media just like everyone else .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.