Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

This is just one reason way I don't trust Donald Trump

5 posts in this topic

How can we expect the government to police it's self ? Thats a mad and crazy notion .

I say Edward Snowden should be seen as a hero he did something the government wont .Tell the people the truth ..

I remember when spying on citizens was one of the government's top secrets . Snowden actions never killed anyone it just put

a kink in the illegal actions of government .

And then there are those that call him a government plant . sigh shakes head .http://s6.postimg.org/jwcs8ks0t/smiley_says_whatever_emoticon.gif

Flashback: Donald Trump Calls for ‘Execution’ of Edward Snowden

Posted at InfoWars.com http://www.infowars.com/flashback-donald-trump-calls-for-execution-of-edward-snowden/

Presidential front runner Donald Trump called for the execution of Edward Snowden during a 2013 appearance on “Fox & Friends,” labeling the whistleblower a “traitor” for disclosing the National Security Agency’s illegal activities

1 person likes this

As much as I want to believe that maybe someone can and will actually clean up this mess there are just too many warning flags. Earlier today I saw a video of Trump sucking up to Israel and now this statement that I was not even aware of is another sign that he is not for real. I wish I could say I was surprised.

As much as I want to believe that maybe someone can and will actually clean up this mess there are just too many warning flags. Earlier today I saw a video of Trump sucking up to Israel and now this statement that I was not even aware of is another sign that he is not for real. I wish I could say I was surprised.

Donald Trump’s Jewish Ties :  http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2015/08/08/donald-trumps-jewish-ties/

Trump has a lot of investments and ties to Israel . He is a Zionist 

This just the tip of the iceberg 

Something is not right about his candidacy. 

He is being manipulated. By whom, I don't know. This is more political theatrics to keep the voters involved in the charade.

Nothing is ever as it seems.

I think Snowden is most likely a CIA plant, double agent. If TPTB didn't want him to release information, they would have stopped him a long time ago.  They took out Kennedy and fired a shot across the bow at Reagan. If they can get to a US President, Snowden would be easy to deal with. Releasing documents to the public is obviously part of a plan that us common folk are not privy to.

Trump might be right on this one.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.