Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

'keeper' ghost caught on camera

28 posts in this topic

:damned:  Ok, i'd have been outta there if I saw that. I've seen a few weird things in this house, but try not to think about it or I'd have to move.

That's just a regular shadow of a person, not an actual shadow person.

When the camera moves you can see the man's shadow between the two picture frames.
It looks the same as the shadow of the hand rail on the wall and the other shadow of a person.
Real shadow people don't have very clear outlines and they're a bit darker than average shadows.

1 person likes this

A couple of times a week I will feel something pushing down on the bed.

You know, like someone standing, pushing up an down on the mattress to wake you up.

It used to freak me out a little but now I just say, "cut it out". Sometimes that works.

But sometimes, as soon as I relax, it happens again.

Lucy Barnable? How do you know what 'real shadow people look like?

I've seen them, lots of them.
There are two types or maybe they're the same but they exhibit two types of behavior.  
One moves very fast a will be gone in a instant. It's like there just passing through.
They are blurry and undefined. I don't think they're aware of us. 
There are also shadow animals (of sorts) like this.

The other is aware of us. They seems to observe. They're have a more human shape but still fuzzy edges.
Some appear kind of elongated. I don't think they can manifest for long. They'll sometimes kind of flicker in and out.
I don't sense hostility, more curiosity. I'm pretty sure they can't harm us. I've never heard them speak and they don't put thoughts in your mind.

Just throwing this out there...
Do you guys think we might leave an imprint when remote view or astral travel?
Some vague image some people might be able to see or sense?

I've seen them, lots of them.There are two types or maybe they're the same but they exhibit two types of behavior.  
One moves very fast a will be gone in a instant. It's like there just passing through.
They are blurry and undefined. I don't think they're aware of us. 
There are also shadow animals (of sorts) like this.

The other is aware of us. They seems to observe. They're have a more human shape but still fuzzy edges.
Some appear kind of elongated. I don't think they can manifest for long. They'll sometimes kind of flicker in and out.
I don't sense hostility, more curiosity. I'm pretty sure they can't harm us. I've never heard them speak and they don't put thoughts in your mind.

Just throwing this out there...
Do you guys think we might leave an imprint when remote view or astral travel?
Some vague image some people might be able to see or sense?

I've seen the shadows a few times (long history of different types of paranormal experiences) and I agree with you as to their "texture" or appearance. I even had one move objects (two vases in an enclosed glass hutch) in a brightly lit room before it "zipped" (moved very fast) up the hallway. Scared the living shit out of my friend visiting from out of town at the time, he saw it too.

I also agree the video is fake as that show is notorious for hoaxing and the shadow looks nothing like what I've witnessed. It's just a regular shadow.

And I think you're right about imprints. Similar to how dead people can imprint (or are imprinted) on a location, some of the living can "imprint" (or exprint?) themselves by choice.

I've seen the shadows a few times (long history of different types of paranormal experiences) and I agree with you as to their "texture" or appearance. I even had one move objects (two vases in an enclosed glass hutch) in a brightly lit room before it "zipped" (moved very fast) up the hallway. Scared the living shit out of my friend visiting from out of town at the time, he saw it too.

I also agree the video is fake as that show is notorious for hoaxing and the shadow looks nothing like what I've witnessed. It's just a regular shadow.

And I think you're right about imprints. Similar to how dead people can imprint (or are imprinted) on a location, some of the living can "imprint" (or exprint?) themselves by choice.

Wow, you saw the vases move? One time I was in the dinning room and I saw one flit into the kitchen and then the cabinet door above the refrigerator slowly opened. Freaked my friend out too. lol When I was a kid I had these creepy porcelain dolls on a shelf and swear they changed positions slightly at night. No one believed me of course so I took pictures before bed and in the morning. That was absolute proof for me but no one else... :unsure:

They do startle you but I don't get a negative vibe off them. Do you?

*I was thinking the ones that observe might be disembodied people but the shadow animals kinda blow that away unless there are two different types.

Edited by Lucy Barnable
Shadow animals

Wow, you saw the vases move? One time I was in the dinning room and I saw one flit into the kitchen and then the cabinet door above the refrigerator slowly opened. Freaked my friend out too. lol When I was a kid I had these creepy porcelain dolls on a shelf and swear they changed positions slightly at night. No one believed me of course so I took pictures before bed and in the morning. That was absolute proof for me but no one else... :unsure:

They do startle you but I don't get a negative vibe off them. Do you?

*I was thinking the ones that observe might be disembodied people but the shadow animals kinda blow that away unless there are two different types.

There's most definitely malicious entities who can exhibit the "shadowlike" form.

I actually have a picture on myself with the hutch in the background and an orb right behind me at that house. I'll try to find it for you. I had more then a few experiences at that house. Throughout my life in fact, after I live somewhere for a few years the activity starts to ramp up. It's as though something is either following me or my energy (once in a location for an extended period) begins to manifest it on its own. I have a few theories but nothing conclusive.

Now I didn't see the vases move myself but I could hear something being moved, it was actually my friend who said "what the fuck is that?" which got me to look. I only saw it for a second before it took off up the hallway. My friend said it was reaching into the hutch. Once I find the picture, you'll get a better idea of what I'm describing, but basically it was dusty as fuck in there. I mean, it hadn't been opened in years nor anything touched in there for just as long. Sure enough, you could see two of the vases had been slid (through the dust leaving a trail). Completely fresh.

My experiences as a child began with the light fixture in my room. Traumatized me for years.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.