Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Donald Trump Will Have Obama Put In Jail If Elected

10 posts in this topic

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/thumb/1305/barack-obama-belongs-jail-battaile-politics-1367633366.jpghttps://wtpotus.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obama-in-jail-lame-cherry.jpg?w=221  O ya Obama a prison bitch it would be nice to see !

But I doubt it will ever happen being that Trump is a Zionist bitch for Israel . And both Obama and Trump have the same one world government puppet master agenda only to support the elitist .

A dog and poney show Its a rigged game as I see it . A no win for the American dream here .

Now if Trump was a lonely broke farmer or a CT member I could see it happening  

1 person likes this

Hummm  The one down vote must be from a supporter of the one or two or maybe you didn't like my word BITCH . Sorry !

Obama and Trump in my opinion are not much more than two whores of the elites; merry little prostitutes selling their souls " if they have one " for a opportunity to gain power wealth and fame !

Just a added note : I would never use the word BITCH to belittle any woman other than a known prostitute male or female considered in relation to a pimp .

Edited by CSB

Why don't they put Obozo in jail now before he declares Martial Law and we never get rid of him?  He's already a war criminal, him and his ? call girl/boy were already barred on their legal license.  But we can't get anybody to do this.  Hitler was reduced to nothing only after he destroyed the country.  Are we going to wait that long to get rid of somebody who's going to do us in?  There are 300 zillion counts of treason against this guy already, why can't we prosecute.  Oh wait I forgot, half of the muzzies are on all of the government posts, who won't get rid of him.  Eric Hold 'Em in Contempt, Lorretta Lynch mob, Joe Biden his time (oh wait), are just to name a few.

Why don't they put Obozo in jail now before he declares Martial Law and we never get rid of him?  He's already a war criminal, him and his ? call girl/boy were already barred on their legal license.  But we can't get anybody to do this.  Hitler was reduced to nothing only after he destroyed the country.  Are we going to wait that long to get rid of somebody who's going to do us in?  There are 300 zillion counts of treason against this guy already, why can't we prosecute.  Oh wait I forgot, half of the muzzies are on all of the government posts, who won't get rid of him.  Eric Hold 'Em in Contempt, Lorretta Lynch mob, Joe Biden his time (oh wait), are just to name a few.

:VzlHwzb:

This will put Obama in prison for a very long time...

The evidence that I discovered, is the most incriminating to Obama. This evidence will not only remove him from office, but will put him in prison for a long time. With the matter of his birth certificate Obama can wiggle out, saying that he does not have first hand knowledge about his birth and short version BC, is what he got, however he cannot wiggle out of the issue of fraud in his Columbia records and social security, ah he was grown up, when he got his Social Security number and attended Columbia university.

More stonewalling and obstruction of justice on the most incriminating evidence that I produced: Obama’s use of a stolen CT SSN 0042-68-4425 and his fraudulent statements regarding his attendance in Columbia university http://lgstarr.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-will-put-obama-in-prison-for-very.html

Obama Could Be Facing 10 Years To Life In Prison… vid on source

Shepard Smith asked Judge Andrew Napolitano whether or not the Taliban prisoner exchange was legal under the NDAA H.R. 1960 Statute.  The judge explained that the swap was illegal because taxpayer dollars were spent to remove these prisoners from Guantanamo Bay without giving Congress 30 days notice.  However, Napolitano goes a step further by pointing out that Obama has provided material assistance (human assets)  to the Taliban, which has been identified by Congress to be a non-state terrorist organization.  This is a crime punishable by imprisonment of 10 years to life, which covers all Americans–including the President.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/judge-napolitano-obama-aided-abetted-enemy/

VIDEOS

Uncovered Muslim Brotherhood Documents Could Put Obama in Prison

vid on source

In early 2012, Muslim Brotherhood presidential candidate Mohammed Morsi pranced around Egypt proclaiming “Jihad is our path,” and thought there was nothing better than to die in the cause of Allah—that is, the exact language used by terrorists!

Despite this, Barack Obama gushed on national television after Morsi was elected President of Egypt. And oddly—or not so oddly—Obama continued to gush over Morsi while reports surfaced that the Muslim Brotherhood were setting up torture chambers for their political enemies, not to mention openly crucifying Christians!

When Morsi was deposed, the Egyptian military discovered a treasure trove of documents linking the Obama regime with the illegal activities of the Muslim Brotherhood.

One such document is a list of Muslim Brotherhood officials receiving secret bribes in U.S. currency, paid out by the U.S. consulate, amounting to millions of dollars.

Investigative journalist Jerome Corsi has obtained a copy of the document held by the Egyptian military, proving the Obama regime sent millions of dollars in bribes to the Muslim Brotherhood.

But who was managing all of this money? Did the Muslim Brotherhood walk around with hundreds of thousands of dollars in their pockets?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/uncovered-muslim-brotherhood-documents-put-obama-prison/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.