Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AI, Black Goo, Archons & NASA’s Deep Dark Secret

9 posts in this topic

Highly-recommended

A shocking presentation by the brilliant German scientist, Harald Katz Vella, offering unparalleled descriptions of A.I., Black Goo, Archons, & NASA’s deepest dark secret plans to usurp the bodies, minds, & Souls of all mankind.

Edited by Sky Cat

*2 hours* sigh...listening now. Fortunately, his English is very good and lay terminology comprehensible by most folk. I've been studying about healing with frequency and color therapy through the light spectrum so what he's saying about their use to deliver poison is spot on.

The use of humans as guinea pigs by evil rulers MUST END.

*2 hours* sigh...listening now. Fortunately, his English is very good and lay terminology comprehensible by most folk. I've been studying about healing with frequency and color therapy through the light spectrum so what he's saying about their use to deliver poison is spot on.

The use of humans as guinea pigs by evil rulers MUST END.

It's worth the 2 hours (and more.)  He's one of the most coherent presenters of information I've seen in a long time.

I'll have to wait for "free" time to watch it. 2 hours would kill my download caps.

I'll have to wait for "free" time to watch it. 2 hours would kill my download caps.

I thought about you and your broadband width. Hope you find a download solution....worthwhile fer sure. Europeans seem to have a vested interest in what is happening in the USA and offer a unique perspective that is often not discussed by Americans. He talks about whistleblowers like Assange and Snowden set up as heroes yet they didn't really tell us anything we didn't already know.

I thought about you and your broadband width. Hope you find a download solution....worthwhile fer sure. Europeans seem to have a vested interest in what is happening in the USA and offer a unique perspective that is often not discussed by Americans. He talks about whistleblowers like Assange and Snowden set up as heroes yet they didn't really tell us anything we didn't already know.

I can watch almost unlimited videos from 2 - 8 am. I bookmark threads like this to do my youtubing first thing every morning. I watch every Nasa expose' I can download.

Edited by grav

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.