Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Han sole

Time to meet face to face

6 posts in this topic

I don't know if it's ok to put still up. If not feel free to take it down. 

After reading the rant from ukshep I got to thinking over the weekend. What's the point. The point in talking online ect ect. 

Nothing gets done people don't help the right poeple and the CT world really doesn't move forward. 

I believe this is a good place and we all need to help out if we can. I think a great step forward is to meet face to face once a month anywhere you can. I am in the UK meassge me or post here if you are in the UK and would like to. 

I think a couple of things would happen. Using our user names I think would be fine. But the info I can tell people face to face is far far more that I can write. I just don't have that skill. 

Let me know if you are in or am I wasting my time. 

I am happy to drive anywhere. 

I don't know if it's ok to put still up. If not feel free to take it down. 

After reading the rant from ukshep I got to thinking over the weekend. What's the point. The point in talking online ect ect. 

Nothing gets done people don't help the right poeple and the CT world really doesn't move forward. 

I believe this is a good place and we all need to help out if we can. I think a great step forward is to meet face to face once a month anywhere you can. I am in the UK meassge me or post here if you are in the UK and would like to. 

I think a couple of things would happen. Using our user names I think would be fine. But the info I can tell people face to face is far far more that I can write. I just don't have that skill. 

Let me know if you are in or am I wasting my time. 

I am happy to drive anywhere. 

I agree with all this but we all would need a fast broomstick https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b9/55/bc/b955bca580c0b8e41cbecedb5f465c80.jpgOr a wormhole portal . http://www.blendswap.com/files/images/2014/05/image271/thumb_d7563eccfe5edb4d79ed42f281ee1523.jpg

I think the best we can do here is to use the chat room a webcam can be used ! http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/plugins/videochat/

Well I will be back in the us soon. I think chatting face to face would change the way a lot of people think about each other and we would help each other more. 

1 person likes this

Well I will be back in the us soon. I think chatting face to face would change the way a lot of people think about each other and we would help each other more. 

I agree .. I know some like minded people here in my home town . The face to face contact is good; we often talk about starting a Rabble Rouser club .

1 person likes this

I agree .. I know some like minded people here in my home town . The face to face contact is good; we often talk about starting a Rabble Rouser club .

I do think it's the best way. Kicks out the trolls. Helps people understand where people are coming from. 

Its kinda a silly dream I have, I have always wanted to bring all like minded people together and call it America 2.0 . America 1.0 has failed and should be just viewed in history books of truth .  

In this word where the Internet age has devalued the concept of real friendship, marketing glorifies the pursuit of the superficial, and media/religion/government conditions us to be perpetually fearful, it’s very, very, very hard to make friends who are emotionally open people . Just saying

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.