Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Tear down this wall!

9 posts in this topic

El Paso Is Fighting To Reclaim The Border’s Soul

EL PASO -- Driving along El Paso’s Rim Road, which hugs the southern tip of the Rockies, it’s difficult to tell where Texas ends and Mexico begins. 

Looking down on the town below, a thick, black line marks the desert sand ahead in the distance, running over a hill into the emptiness beyond. It’s a fence, the very visible border that divides El Paso, Texas, and Juarez, Mexico. Behind it curves the Rio Grande, a skeleton of its former self used primarily for irrigation once it hits Texas.

Mention that fence and you’ll have Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas) in your ear. The fence, for O’Rourke, symbolizes all that’s wrong with outside perceptions of the border and what it’s like to live just across the river from Mexico.

“I’m really embarrassed by the fence,” O’Rourke told The Huffington Post. “We are the largest truly binational community in the world and our connection is our strength. Any attempt to divide that or separate it, especially with this awful fence the East Germans would be ashamed of, is the wrong way to go.”

While Republican presidential hopefuls debated Thursday night for the first time, arguing for more security on the border, and a higher wall, O’Rourke prepped for the highlight of the U.S.-Mexico summit he put together this week: a 10K race looping from El Paso into Juarez, and ending atop the Paso Del Norte Port of Entry, also known as the Stanton Bridge.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/el-paso-juarez-border-fight_55c77b2de4b0f73b20b9aa81?kvcommref=mostpopular

Sorry, but this is not Germany that was split into two parts. It's America and Mexico, two different countries. Tear down that wall and let them move in with O'Rourke.

2 people like this

Sorry, but this is not Germany that was split into two parts. It's America and Mexico, two different countries. Tear down that wall and let them move in with O'Rourke.

In less that five years, we'll all be North American Union with the Mexicans and Canadians. Which, honestly, i would be down with, so long as they adopt and practice the consitution of the united states. But not even the US does that, so it's all a pipe dream. This coming  president will be the last "President of the United States". Weither s/he lasts 4 or 8 or some where inbetween is irrelevant. 

WW3 will be the briefest war in history, and everyone is gonna clammer for a world union. They're gonna make the sheep beg for it, not force it down thier throats. That's how the illuminati work. They make you think it was your idea, when really they've been putting it into your head since before you could talk.

I live in a border state and I can tell you that I would NOT be down with them erasing the border between the U.S. and Mexico. We're already broke and crime ridden because of the flood of illegals here. If they try to force a NAU, I don't think it's going to go over, it didn't with the Texans when they tried to take their property for that, to build their superhighway so that Chinese goods could bypass our ports, be unloaded in Mexico and trucked all across the U.S. by Mexican truckers. The plan is to destroy the few remaining jobs that pay well here and I think the people are waking up to it. We're so tangled up in their paperwork, though, I don't see any way out unless people go on a general strike on a massive scale.

What is binational
You're either a citizen of one nation or you obtain dual citizenship.
Every person who enters this country without proper documentation is a criminal.

“I don’t think the border region is sufficiently well understood outside of the border region, whether it’s in D.C. or in Mexico City,” said William Duncan, U.S. deputy chief of mission in Mexico. “Over time you are going to see the border as a barrier become less relevant to our lives.

:angry:

Illegal Aliens Account for More than 30% of Murder Convictions in Several States

Former U.S. Representative Tom Tancredo has penned a piece for Breitbart that should become part of the discussion of the campaign. The article is about illegal alien crime and the silence by the press on this issue.
-----

Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.

During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.

That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/08/09/illegal-aliens-account-for-more-than-30-of-murder-convictions-in-several-states/

Actually, we need a larger wall and armed drones to provide security.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.