Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

I love Conspiracy Out post

8 posts in this topic

Over the years I have been to many CT sites and I must say that Conspiracy Out post has been the best !!  truth has been spoken and then a little bull shit  ..  Its all good !!

Life should be fun even if we live in a world of confusion and miss trust ..

I say ! hay whats going on ! Let the truth be told here .. as well let the human in us shine .

I like to share music

Edited by CSB
1 person likes this

i myself love COP a lot. its a small forum that i get a kick out of. i didnt feel that "special" vibe that i got from the other forum..doom was just too big. so much so, i didnt feel that "kinship" unlike here. i wanna thank shep for all his dedication in making cop a fun place to hangout

i myself love COP a lot. its a small forum that i get a kick out of. i didnt feel that "special" vibe that i got from the other forum..doom was just too big. so much so, i didnt feel that "kinship" unlike here. i wanna thank shep for all his dedication in making cop a fun place to hangout

We must fly as eagles . Even if we are in cages our souls will sore above the clouds

as of now CSB, cop is the "only" ct forum iam now active on. there is no others involved. 

1 person likes this

You are special you are human and I speak only myself here .. But i love you for who you are .. Human .......

You are special you are human and I speak only myself here .. But i love you for who you are .. Human .......

fist bump smiley

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.