Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

i hate ominous warnings

10 posts in this topic

Forecasters warn El Nino is getting stronger and could cause more climate ‘mayhem’

Exceptionally warm water moving from the western Pacific Ocean towards South America has caused El Niño to get even stronger in recent weeks. In fact, scientists claim conditions in the Pacific are now as intense as they were in the summer of 1997, when a massive El Niño was brewing. While this could be good news for drought-stricken areas such as California, researchers warn it may also lead to torrential and hazardous downpours elsewhere.

El Nino events tend to warm the Earth’s atmosphere by suppressing the upwelling of cold water from the ocean that can absorb excess heat. But as well as bringing relief, El Niño can have devastating consequences for agriculture. It can trigger heavy rains and floods in South America and scorching weather in Asia and as far away as east Africa. ‘We have not seen a signal like this in the tropical Pacific since 1997,’ said Bill Patzert, a climatologist at NASA. ‘It’s no sure bet that we will have a strong El Niño, but the signal is getting stronger. What happens in August through October should make or break this event.’ The pulses of warmer water moving across the ocean are Kelvin waves.

https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2015/08/09/forecasters-warn-el-nino-is-getting-stronger-and-could-cause-more-climate-mayhem/

but when will it come I heard end of July beginning of August.... we're past that. I was in az last el nino abd it was crazy.... I don't care fur the mold spores it kicks up like that mile long dust storm habib. everyone was sick here abd couldn't figure it out.. like hello look up valley fever in Arizona, the desert full of crazy spores waiting to get you... maybe even.... Ebola....no not Ebola that would never spread in humid el nino atmosphere, but I bet that be nice scapegoat...

but when will it come I heard end of July beginning of August.... we're past that. I was in az last el nino abd it was crazy.... I don't care fur the mold spores it kicks up like that mile long dust storm habib. everyone was sick here abd couldn't figure it out.. like hello look up valley fever in Arizona, the desert full of crazy spores waiting to get you... maybe even.... Ebola....no not Ebola that would never spread in humid el nino atmosphere, but I bet that be nice scapegoat...

hanta virus comes to mind

jade helm had to bee for something.... if not they will make it fur something, you know, never let a tragedy go to ?waste? I had a hard time even typing that...

iv's or Ebola vaccinations? what did happen to those troopsin Africa that were getting that vaccination, you all know who I'm talking about last October... this reminds me of some cryptic mole quote about distractions... 

Edited by jayke911

iv's or Ebola vaccinations? what did happen to those troopsin Africa that were getting that vaccination, you all know who I'm talking about last October... this reminds me of some cryptic mole quote about distractions... 

They claim the vaccine is 100% effective.

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3029-ebola-vaccine-is-here-and-100-effective/#comment-20387

If you're Rh negative you probably don't have to worry about it.
Although it would suck to survive when most everyone else died.
No way to clean up that kind of mess and keep everything running.

I sure do miss Cryptic Mole. I hope he comes back someday.

it is odd though we didn't hear any more about vaccinated troops or vaccine our children in us

it is odd though we didn't hear any more about vaccinated troops or vaccine our children in us

We have good sanitation here so Ebola isn't the kind of threat it is in Africa.
In the US they're focusing on the other vaccines. The MMR in particular.

Mumps outbreak strikes Illinois college students who already received TWO MMR vaccines
Dozens of students attending the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) have come down with the mumps virus in what authorities believe could snowball into an all-out epidemic. But once again, the vast majority of afflicted students were already twice vaccinated for mumps (MMR) prior to catching the disease, upending government claims about this dangerous and useless vaccine.

Reports indicate that some 69 cases of mumps have thus far been reported on the UIUC campus, and most of these, according to Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Director Nirav Shah, occurred among students who had previously received two rounds of the combination vaccine for measles, mumps and rubella.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/050712_mumps_outbreak_MMR_vaccine_University_of_Illinois.html#ixzz3iMsF9dzg

Last year it was the measles outbreak at Disneyland they used to push the vaccine agenda.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.